Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So my friend is dating that kid Steve from real world

guest00901

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

i don't know about you guys, but that guy frank on las vegas is such an idiot. anyone else just wanna just through the tv screen and pounce his head in?? snow = random posts :)

is Frank still on the show???

he comes out with "the voice of reason" or atleast he thinks so:)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dont like any of them this season...If I were you I would tell your friend that his SIN CITY apst isnt too appealing and she should keep her guard up just in case she gets hurt. lso, what she doesnt realize is that the season ahsnt finished airing on MTV yet, so as soon as it does, his face is going to be OUT THERE for alot more people to recognize...she should explain to him IF she decides to stay with Mr. Man Whore that his past BELONGS and stays in the apst...including his little fling friend Trishelle ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

And she has not really seen any of the episodes and he's a total man slut. Alot of people have been telling her all these things about him but she does not want to believe it and I told her to watch the show for herself, but she's in like what she calls "HOT BOY DENIEL" which means, he's so "hot" that she does not care, but I know it still bothers her knowing that he did all this stuff and he is still good friends w/ Trishelle....I honestly don't even think she know's they used to hook up. Any advice as to what she should do?

ask djjonstephens to introduce her to his friend Frank from the Real World ;)

lol N/M I MISSED THE OTHER 3 PAGES OF THIS:rolleyes:

first off everyone chill...yes it claims to be REAL but we all know it is a television show and they edit and cut pieces together to make issues outta things that really arent...

for those of you who hate the show, MTV should thank u for extending this thread to 4 pages b/c since CP has more lurkers than registered members practically....a lot of people will see a 4 page thread on the real world and maybe watch it this week to see whats really goin on--

I personally love the show, its one of the only times during my week when i can veg out and just laugh at tv. Brynn is hot by Irulan is my girl...take out her nose piercing and Im all about her.

Its funny how MTV makes regular people into more than they are...I remember being at club abyss this past summer and Pete from Tough Enough II would be there and would basically have a line of girls just waiting to meet him....too funny

Mike Bugout

sexybabyDpromotionRoxyCard whatever the fuck your 4 foot ass claims to be, your starting to get under my skin. This is the third thread which irks me.

1st) Was that inane "Headshot Photo thread" which you wanted to update your portfolio. PORTFOLIO???? for fucking what??? your the size of Willow and have no standout feature besides your jugs (due to small body type) So cut the shit with modeling because you will end up paying 5000$, and making 0.25 cents.

2nd) Was that blantant promotion writeup for the shithole Spa. You know damn fucking well that the only good night WAS tuesday. Saturday is B&T 1000000% so dont try to butter it up like its some A-List night because you want to make 50 extra dollars that night due to your useless fucking SEXY D LIST.

3rd) This thread. You are like that ditzy 15 year old in high school whoring for attention. You could have left Steven and his real world stature annonymous and still got the right help to solve your problem, BUT you decided to write it in hopes to look cool that you know some bitch who dates a smushed nose toolbox.

pffft...oh yah, can i get a Roxy Card? Ill say SEXXXY D LIST at the door i promise.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I personally love the show, its one of the only times during my week when i can veg out and just laugh at tv. Brynn is hot by Irulan is my girl..take out her nose piercing and Im all about her.

irulan is my favorite person on the show. she's just adorable, nose ring and all... i think she's from the bronx too...

but yeah, real world is a bit of a guilty pleasure... everyone should know by now that a lot of things said/done on that show are taken out of context... who cares really anyway? it's entertaining...

Originally posted by misk

..and i like brynne.......maybe BECAUSE she is a cunt...lol......i loved when she went out all night and went to work or whatever the next day and puked in the middle of the meating!!!....haha....more power to her~.....not that i have ever done that;)

i fuckin looooooove brynn

Rizzo it is my pleasure to "irk" you, I do take much pride in it :)

:pissy: <~~RIZZO READING MY POSTS

ps. You must be paying attention to me in some way by commenting on my "jugs" :rofl:

and FYI it wasn't SPA it was SACI get it right :aright::whip2:

It just amuses me how someone so useless can try to act so important in life. Nobody really gives a fuck about your half assed personal stories, your the only one who posts shit like this, nobody really gives a fuck about your Gumby headed pigeon nosed boyfriend Justin, nobody gives a fuck that your just a tiny pawn with some fuck all Club list at venues with another 20 promoters.

As with this whole metamorphasis into Christina Agulera. What trick? Because you make an avatar, custom your title to a witty song, and quote lyrics from her dinky songs that for some reason we are supposed to think that you live her life? Think you are her? The only thing you have in comon with her is that your both the size of an Oompa Loompa and maybe spread eagle as easy as her (but Id never would want to find out).

Just tone it down a notch cupcake, your trying to accomplish too many useless things at one time and the result is you ending up as one massive loser.

Originally posted by mssabina

irulan is my favorite person on the show. she's just adorable, nose ring and all... i think she's from the bronx too...

but yeah, real world is a bit of a guilty pleasure... everyone should know by now that a lot of things said/done on that show are taken out of context... who cares really anyway? it's entertaining...

I agree :aright: We all need to stop overanalyzing it, and just watch it strictly for entertainment... There are far greater things in this life to analyze than slutty, trashy, spoiled youngsters living in Vegas!

I like Irulan, too - she's beautiful, make-up or no make-up

Originally posted by mystify82281

There are far greater things in this life to analyze than slutty, trashy, spoiled youngsters living in Vegas!

...yea ...like what time are u going tomorrow night..:D..and which one of us will drop dead or pass out first!?

...yea ...like what time are u going tomorrow night..:D..and which one of us will drop dead or pass out first!?

EXACTLY!!!! :D

No idea when I'm going tomorrow.... I'll let you know..... ;)

Now about the passing out/dropping dead....from what I've read about u, you're quite the lush........Yet another thing we have in common :laugh:

Get READY! :pint:

oh god please.....her name is Jasmine shes a short Filpino girl...RING A BELL??

Actually....no it doesn't

Stop this crying for attention stuff....your friends with some chick who met someone famous who I personally know to be a complete player....get off it.

If lizzy didn't mention where he lived I'd ask you that question off the bat to prove you were bullshitting......but since its answered I'm just gonna ask you WHO he lives with......I'll give you a hint, its someone famous. Your friend thats "dating" him should at least know that.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

but since its answered I'm just gonna ask you WHO he lives with......I'll give you a hint, its someone famous. .

who does he live with? LOL i'm curious to know cause i'm a real world fanatic... tell me tell me..

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Stop this crying for attention stuff....your friends with some chick who met someone famous who I personally know to be a complete player....get off it.

If lizzy didn't mention where he lived I'd ask you that question off the bat to prove you were bullshitting......but since its answered I'm just gonna ask you WHO he lives with......I'll give you a hint, its someone famous. Your friend thats "dating" him should at least know that.

wow bro i definetly thought u were bs'ing before.. hahahaha

tell brynn i wanna marry her ;)

Jon, im sorry ur so "offended" that you are so angry that my friend say's she is dating him. I'm not going to sit here and argue about if she knows him or not, frankly I REALLY DON'T CARE I'm going by what she tells me. I just spoke with her and she told me she met him November 11th at Anju which was Remedy and he was with Trishelle & Alton....I REALLY DON'T CARE like your getting all worked up over some dude that's on THE REAL WORLD, get a life seriously. I don't care who you fucking chill with, im actually surprised you have friends. And this is a "CRY FOR ATTENTION"? seriously reread all the post's and everyone is talking bout the real world entire cast, so basically it became a post where everyone was just talking about the real world, as a show but then little MS drama ho Jon Stephen has to come in and put Dee in her place. Please kid, to this day you have never fucking got in my face and said anything to me, I have been nothing but nice to you even that night you went to spin at Exit and all 4 of ur friends came out. I'm far from a mean and rude person and a lot of people know that, but your just a shit head and you make urself feel better by posting stupid shit to me as other people do. Oh and if ur such great friends w/ Steven, call him on Wednesday and ask him who Jasmine is cause she will be with him then. Also here is a pic she just sent me of the 2 of them.

jazzynsteve.jpg

ps. Rizzo....move on with your life :moon:

..hey focker....even if she does drive...i can pretty much assure she will not be driving home

you got that right! :aright:

I think this might be the first time ever I'll be driving to the club.... :mad: - But whatever, as long as i can take a yellow cab home, I'll be happy... DRUNK, but happy :D