Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Music Conference

Originally posted by djmikebugout

yeahhhh doooood...

dj jon joins the fray!!!! Jon make sure u make a slammin demo cd b/c im bringin a boom box for the beach and since the rest of the people on the beach will prolly still be rockin JP's 13 CD, im hoping to have a nice selection of music---:laugh:

102 days :)

Mike Bugout

weeeeerrrrrrdddddd................

This shits gonna be off the hook

I can picture us idiots running around in circles on the beach rockin out city style........dj Miiiiiiikkkkkeeeee Buuuuuuuugggoooouutttttt...................slammin out the speakers

hell yeah

Originally posted by az-tec

FLying into Fort L is def key, I do it everytime i go down there...It has never taken me more then 25 minutes to get to South Beach from there.

3 1/2 months left!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

yo andy did u book ur flight yet...if so, what date and time and airline...i wanna see who else is on my flight

Etienne! :D

I havent booked the music conference yet but me & my girl got tickets were goin for new years which is a blackout date we got them on orbitz no joke from new york to miami 199.00 round trip everywhere else we checked we got qoutes 300 and up

Originally posted by PFloyd40

how much did u get your flight for.. i heard people saying 160 jet blue round trip to ft lauderdale, but i saw american to miami roundtrip for $195...

Originally posted by kingartur

I'm flying from JFK to Ft lauderdale Jetblue flight 47 at 7pm

March 18th

Who's on my flight?:hat:

Just got confirmation from my company that is actually the same flight that I am booked on!:D

We gotta have a few Pre-Flight Cocktails:pint:

25-30 minutes From Ft Lauderdale to Miami....I was just there this past month. Stayed at the Best Western (its like 3 or 4 blocks away from Space). Thinking about heading down for the WMC. Gotta check prices with the Travel Agents. Any sites where i can get all the info of whats going on down there?

Originally posted by digitaldan

Does anyone know where to find the dates of the night events oir when they will be published? That's what I care about mostly.

From Past Experience! Wait till u get there and play it by ear!

BECAUSE their is so much shit going on!