Clubplanet Nightlife Community

5 funniest people alive???

joeg

who are the 5 funniest people alive (in your opinion)???

just off the top of my head..

1. Jim Norton - absolutely no question.

2. Eminem (you really have to hear some of the shit that doesn't get released... especially the skits and stuff...)

3. .Jay Mohr

4. Craig Kilbourne

5. Steve Zabriskie

ugh... i can't think of any names off the top of my head... i'm sure i'll see some or think of some later...

dana carvey is definately up there...

i was thinking adam sandler... hes just got a way about him thats hilarious...

Robin williams is a better actor than a comedian... i'm not really taken by his comedy, but i loved him in good will hunting...

chris rock has his moments... i'll definately watch his act if i'm flipping channels and hes on...

steve zabriskie is a local comedian, but hes pretty funny... specializes in situational comedy, and improv... things like that...

I'd say......

Colin and Ryan from "Who's Line is it Anyways" - They are AMAZING at improv.

Mike Myers - his whole creation of the Austin Powers persona :aright:

Eddie Murphy - the nutty professor and the donkey from shrek.....!!!!

Tom Green - he's just so random, I love it

Originally posted by mystify82281

I'd say......

Colin and Ryan from "Who's Line is it Anyways" - They are AMAZING at improv.

Mike Myers - his whole creation of the Austin Powers persona :aright:

Eddie Murphy - the nutty professor and the donkey from shrek.....!!!!

Tom Green - he's just so random, I love it

i used to watch the old whos line is it anyway all the time!

mike myers is definately funny, though the austin powers thing got old for me...

tom green is definately in my top 10... i used to know someone a lot like him... it was hilarious....

wow eminem, he might be funny but i dont think id classify him as one of the funniest people alive.

Id have to go with the cast of Upright Citizens Brigade. Unrivaled in their hilarity. that was the most fucked up funny show that ever made it to cable.

Chris rock is also hella funny

another would be Dave chapelle from half baked, watch him on a talk show or something, hes one of those people that is jsut naturally funny in everything they say..his movies could be more funny though

Originally posted by magellanmax

There's tons of funny people out there, but very few who got their own stuff and actually deliver it flawlessly.....hmmmm....the list just dissapeared....

1. Bernie Mac

2. George Carlin

3.Howard Stern

4.Chris Rock

5.Adam Sandler

Just ma opinion....dont make it ite:D

howard stern was funny in 1986... but not really anymore... thats why i didn't put david spade on my list... he was hilarious in 1994... but not so much now...

You may be right, I used to watch him on channel 9 years back and I started listening to his radio show the last four years.....maybe if I had seen him back then I coulda made a better judgement.....but he's original with his stuff though crude and annoying at times..LOL

Originally posted by dgmodel

dave chappelle...

amybarnes...

jackass team...

dgmodel...

brian reagan...

tom greene...

conan obrien...

adam sandler...

wanda sykes...

there are so many i cant think of them off the top of my head...

BRIAN REAGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHA YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard Stern

(Someone said they didn't think he's funny anymore, do we listen to the same program?......besides, even if he isn't anymore he was long enough to deserve the top 5)

Chris Rock

Richard Pryor

Jim Carey

(Not even his movies......but him, if you ever watch or read his interviews he's fucking hysterical).

Tom Green

Honorable mention goes to Ozzy...heheh...all I have to do is look at him and I laugh.

Mike Meyers, Jimmy Fallon and George Carlin are funny too.......although George Carlin's a little too pissed off these days.

Originally posted by joeg

Robin williams is a better actor than a comedian... i'm not really taken by his comedy, but i loved him in good will hunting...

..have u seen his stand-up?!.....

..and btw.....where am I on your list pal!???!!!

Originally posted by joeg

who are the 5 funniest people alive (in your opinion)???

just off the top of my head..

1. Jim Norton - absolutely no question.

2. Eminem (you really have to hear some of the shit that doesn't get released... especially the skits and stuff...)

3. .Jay Mohr

4. Craig Kilbourne

5. Steve Zabriskie

ugh... i can't think of any names off the top of my head... i'm sure i'll see some or think of some later...

I saw Jim Norton at the Comedy Cellar on Saturday, he definately was NOT funny. The crowd knew, and I think he did too. His act wasn't even funny, it was just raunchy, not really funny at all.

Originally posted by fran456

Howard Stern

(Someone said they didn't think he's funny anymore, do we listen to the same program?......besides, even if he isn't anymore he was long enough to deserve the top 5)

Chris Rock

Richard Pryor

Jim Carey

(Not even his movies......but him, if you ever watch or read his interviews he's fucking hysterical).

Tom Green

Honorable mention goes to Ozzy...heheh...all I have to do is look at him and I laugh.

Mike Meyers, Jimmy Fallon and George Carlin are funny too.......although George Carlin's a little too pissed off these days.

i was just listening to stern... i mean... its not bad... but i've listened to him for a while... and it still seems like the same old "hoo hoo hoo, look at this broad, robin... do you know what i could do to you?? hoo hoo... bababooie!!" ehh, maybe its just me...

ozzy is like a handycapped kid that you're allowed to laugh at... because hes technically not handicapped... well... he is... but he brought it on himself with drugs/alcohol...

jim carey is definatley up there, i completely forgot!

also, i completely forgot about richard pryor...

dennis leary had me falling off my couch one night watching one of his standup acts... my favorite quote is about how he smokes... and hes like "i'll smoke until i have a stoma, and hten i'll put cigarettes in my god-damn stoma!!!"

lol...

i just heard steve-o on stern this morning... hes just a burnout who likes to entertain... i can't knock him for that... but i wouldn't call him a comedic genius...

monolake: :D :D :D :D :D Thank you!!!!!!

Misk: jesus christ... you're already #1 on my sweetest person list... now you want funniest too???

ou812: well, first and foremost... i'll say that theres a lot of people who don't "get" his comedy... its definately not for everyone... and i'm sure he also has his off days... everything i've ever heard this guy say is hilarious(but i have a wierd sense of humor)... i have a folder of soundclips of him on the o&a show that are classic... i've never seen him do standup though... i think he might work better in situational or improv... hes very quick-witted and can verball tear almost anyone apart...

Jerry Seinfeld (funniest TV show ever)

Stiffler in American Pie (I'm not sure if he's funny in real life)

Jerry Lewis (especially now with his big, blown up head)

Howard Stern (sick, biting wit)

Paulie Walnuts (for wrestling that old lady to the ground and killing her)