Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ft. lauderdale bashing!

noelsanger

some pretty funny posts... i've lived in miami and ft. lauderdale and i can tell you each has it's advantages...

so this is my first time here, and i figured i'd say hello, and let you guys know that i'll be playing at the forum in pompton, errr, pompano beach this friday night... i guess it's the only afterhours in broward, BYOB... i know the place has a somewhat checkered past (3299) but they seem like they want to do something good up there. improved the sound and lights and such...i play from 2-6 am, and its a release party for my new cd "summerbreeze 2" out now on nettwerk america.

so, i'll have cd giveaways and posters and all that kinda stuff. and i'll play some half-decent tunes if the mood strikes me. if not it'll just be my usual crap. :D but it is my first time in sofla since touring with tiesto back in october...

anyway, thats all, no more plugging. good to be here!

peace and love

noel

its always great... i've played with him here and there for about a yr and a half... watched his popularity explode... the crowds that come out for him are always totally up for a good time, so enthusuastic from the get-go, and i've been lucky enough to get to warm up the room for him like 16 or 17 times... thing is he is so genuinely into what he's doing, and totally down to earth about it. super nice guy. hopefully we'll tour together some more in the new year...

peace

noel

For those of you not familiar with Noel, he's one of the really talented Florida DJ/producers. Not to mention, he is one of the greatest guys you could ever hope to meet. You all talk about supporting quality local talent and now is your chance to put your money where your mouth is.

Noel -

Good to see you on the board. Count me in for the Ft Laud date.

It was great seeing you at Space with Tiesto. Sorry we didn't have more time to catch up. Hope D. and the kids are well. See you Friday.

Dade

greg and dade- thanks for the warm welcome!!!

dade- good to see you at space as well... even with more time to catch up, though, i probably wouldnt have been a very interesting conversation, as the pertinent brain cells had been properly anesthetized with copious amounts of vodka, LOL! noel standing in one place with stupid grin on face= very drunk!

fun night though!

see you friday,

noel

Originally posted by ogmiami

For those of you not familiar with Noel, he's one of the really talented Florida DJ/producers.

i have heard of Mr. Sanger...i must agree with ya Dade, very talented DJ/Producer...never heard him spin, but i am very familiar with his work...Welcome to the CP Miami Board...still trying to obtain a copy of Dissident, the Stryke Rmx of course;) (let me get my lips off Stryke's butt):tongue:

keep up the good Production work...and hopefully i get to hear u work in person...:D

I've had the pleasure of catching Noel Sanger spin at several Orlando clubs, and always enjoyed his sets.

This year he released a great remix to Jan Johnston's "Flesh", and a lot of people still remember him for his "No Greater Love" record.

BTW, welcome to the board.

Noel been heavily involved with the Florida scene since the early 90's. He's produced for numerous labels like Limbo, Additive, Incredible, Nettwerk America and has worked with the likes of BT, west coast favorite DJ Taylor, the mighty Sam Mollison and Delerium.

Good to have you on the board Noel, welcome ...

Are you still holding your thursday Ritual residency @ Zinc Bar?

the thursdy ritual night was, err, let's say- a failed experiment.

orlando just isnt supporting much these days. it only ran for 7 weeks and in that time i had guests like stryke, austin leeds, jason dunne, mike hiratzka, cliff t and others, after the first couple weeks we even stopped the $5 cover charge, but still never got more than 40 ppl thru the door. true, i am NO kind of promoter, but a free party on a thursday with $3 premium drinks (can u sobe ppl imagine that?) should do better than that even with lousy promotion. anyway, it was my attempt at helping the scene here, and it was terribly unsuccessful. if my house here sells soon, were moving back down to the MIA (godwillin' and the crick don' rise)!

noel

Wow this is big.

I leave the board for a month or so and when I get back I find Noel Sanger as a new member.

Miami just keeps getting better.

Nice to have you Noel. Know that your work has had my ears for a long time. You just keep getting better.

: )

Does Miami know what they have just landed?

Peace,

Obby

attachment.php?s=&postid=983899

Noel welcome back !!!!!! glad to have some real talent back in the House. As much as I hate 3299 I will be there for sure btw your opening set for Tiesto kicked azz brought alot of memories back , try to throw us a few classics if ya get a chance Darshan,First Love,She's in light, etc.

See ya @3299

Ant

Guest saleen351

I already support too many local guys, and too many nj and nyc guys... I don't have room on my staff for any more.. Plus any tiesto is too much tiesto...

good luck and may the force be with you...

by the way what do u spin?

Noel,

To be honest with you I had never heard of you until that night at Space with Tiesto. I am huge fan of tiesto and have seen him every time he has been down here. I must say that you are definitely the SHIT!!!! That set you played at Space was absolutely sick. I downloaded from the internet and put it on a cd and that is all I have been playing. I will definitely be there on Friday night.............by the way where is this place located?

thanks to all you guys for the exceptionally kind words! i'm really appreciative of the welcome! i'm really looking forward to being in sofla again...

as far as what i spin- i'm just gonna say dancemusic from here on out. there are just too many genres. all the division is silly. i just like good noncheesy dance music.

saleen, i'm not tiesto. much respect for him though. our sounds are different yet quite complimentary, thats why i open for him some. in terms of a build, i end up about where he starts. and i never really want to play any harder than that.

ant- i'll try to dig out some of those old tunes, yeah- that'll be fun.

diego- cool, man, i'm looking forward to gettin' back down there. let's catch up soon...

oh and johnny13- the forum is at 3299 federal highway in pompano beach or lighthouse point i guess technically. its about 2 blocks south of sample road on the west side of federal.

seems i'm rambling again, but i really hope to catch some of you guys this weekend!

peace

noel