ATTN: mystify and scardygirl

JonStephen

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

lol yeah i get you look like "insert name ofany famous asian girl"

considering there aren't too many... i get a lot of repeats. Have a tendency for chamionship figure skaters :laugh: (kristy yamaguchi and michelle kwan! )

Ohmigod, anyone ever tell you you look like Lucy Liu? :eek:

:screwy: Sowwy... you left yourself wide open for it... :tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

OMG, that is just too cruel. This is going to drive me absolutely batty. WHO IS IT?!?!?!?!

sorry, I forgot what her name is but dont worry shes a total hottie. sorry I am having a brain fart right now.

Originally posted by tastyt

Ohmigod, anyone ever tell you you look like Lucy Liu? :eek:

:screwy: Sowwy... you left yourself wide open for it... :tongue:

didnt help that two of my friends and i dressed up as Charlies Angels (the year the movie came out) for Halloween once.

thats all anyone said at the party!

Originally posted by gabo

sorry, I forgot what her name is but dont worry shes a total hottie. sorry I am having a brain fart right now.

Oy vey, looks like I'm gonna be up watching MTV all night now. :rolleyes::laugh: I'm quite curious because I haven't seen very many people I think resemble me!

Originally posted by scaredgirl

djjonstephen & atomicapples i post my pic several times so dont be lazys and search for them ................................

somebitch

:kiss2:

thankkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuu , u always so kind and nice to me :kiss2:

I am kinda lazy......gotta admit that.

Is that you in your sig? If not please post pic of yourself in response space provided below.....

i've only been told i look like a celebrity once.

i was on an escalator, coming out of a movie theater, when a sixty-something, eastern-european woman with a bad wig and humongous barrettes caught my attention from a few steps below.

"you are so beautiful," she said. "you look just like that charlize theron." her smile almost looked starstruck.

i took it as a compliment, although i have shoulder-length, brown, curly hair, am not model-skinny, and don't have her long face. i would've chalked it up to the woman just having seen a movie with the actress in it, but there hadn't been a theron movie at the theater at the time.

"thanks," i said, smiling back, as i stepped off the escalator and headed towards the door.

Originally posted by weyes

i was on an escalator, coming out of a movie theater, when a sixty-something, eastern-european woman with a bad wig and humongous barrettes caught my attention from a few steps below.

"you are so beautiful," she said. "you look just like that charlize theron." her smile almost looked starstruck.

i took it as a compliment, although i have shoulder-length, brown, curly hair, am not model-skinny, and don't have her long face. i would've chalked it up to the woman just having seen a movie with the actress in it, but there hadn't been a theron movie at the theater at the time.

"thanks," i said, smiling back, as i stepped off the escalator and headed towards the door.

:laugh: ..... I like the way you tell a story :aright:

Originally posted by mystify82281

:laugh: ..... I like the way you tell a story :aright:

...lol...it was all like dramatic...."as i stepped off the elevator"...;) ..and if u look anything like her...then god bless u!!!..she is gorgeous...

...the only celeb i ever really got was meadow from sopranos..i dunno....i think it's more the italian princess brat thing...but whatever....lol......i just hope they are not reffering to her more portly days when they say this!

Originally posted by weyes

Charlize Theron? really? She's like #5 on my list

so wasup gurrl:)

Originally posted by gabo

dude are you crazy!? shes soooooooooooo fuckable it's not even funny.

LOL that was the most rude comment I think I have read so far... But from what I have read in the past... It fits you...

Yes she is quite the cutie... And Mariah Well She -=-=-=-=-//>

" DON'T GOT SHIT ON MYST "

Although that last pic does not do much justice... I like the pic with the ( Redish ) Hair... Halloween I believe... Maybe...

Originally posted by elementx

LOL that was the most rude comment I think I have read so far... But from what I have read in the past... It fits you...

Yes she is quite the cutie... And Mariah Well She -=-=-=-=-//>

" DON'T GOT SHIT ON MYST "

Thank you :D You're very sweet.... :kiss2: