Clubplanet Nightlife Community

random quotes

adonis55

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one of the reasons I'm popular again is because I'm wearing a tie. You have to be different.

~ Tony Bennett ~

The original is unfaithful to the translation.

~ Jorge Luis Borges ~

An original writer is not one who imitates nobody, but one whom nobody can imitate.

~ De Chateaubriand ~

Begin with another's to end with your own.

~ Baltasar Gracian ~

A man is original when he speaks the truth that has always been known to all good men.

~ Patrick Kavanagh ~

The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards.

~ Arthur Koestler ~

Make a technical contribution; innovate, don't emulate.

~ David Packer ~

~~life is like a dick, when it gets hard- fuck it!

~~if u want something done right- do it urself

~~there is no point in regretting things u have done for u can not change them..

~~if u can't love urself, u can't love someone else

i know some of these are cliches but they all are the cliches i tend to follow:tongue:

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE QUOTE!!!

Relationships - of all kinds-are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.

Originally posted by elementx

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE QUOTE!!!

Relationships - of all kinds-are like sand held in your hand. Held loosely, with an open hand, the sand remains where it is. The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on, the sand trickles through your fingers. You may hold onto some of it, but most will be spilled. A relationship is like that. Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person, it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively, and the relationship slips away and is lost.

:clap: thats a very good one...

Should I smile, Cuz ur my friend, Or cry..Cuz that's all we'll ever be?

You laugh because im different.. i laugh because you're all the same

Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream

Heaven won't have me and hells afraid i'll take over!

A wise monkey never monkies with another monkey's monkey!

ThEy SaY tRuE lOvE hiDeS bEhiNd eVeRy CoRnEr...I mUsT bE wALkiNg iN CiRcLeS!!!

Love is ... Running into his arms, Colliding with his heart, And exploding into his soul

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TALK ABOUT ME THANKS FOR MAKING ME THE CENTER OF YOUR WORLD!

*~*Be MorE ConcerneD AbouT YouR CharacteR ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR CharacteR Is WhO YoU ArE AnD YoU ReputaioN Is WhaT OtherS ThinK Of YoU!!*~*

he broke my heart, so i broke his jaw

**friends dont let friends drink and take home ugly men**

more to come.... :D

LoVe

its better to lose ur pride to the one u love, then to lose the one u love because of pride.

you only fall in love once...the rest is just practice to make sure your heart can take it.

HeArTbReAk

i'm afraid of loving you because the next step is loosing you, and my heart couldn't handle that.

the saddest thing in life is loving someone who use to love you.

Real love hurts...real love will take u far beyond urself...therefore

real love will devastate u...if love does not shatter u, then u dont know love.

FriEnDsHiP

a true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg, even though they know you are slightly cracked.

never explain..your true friends won't need it & your enemies will never believe you.

HuMoRoUs

i roll my game like monolpoly..i dare one of you bitches to land on my property..

guys are only smart during sex because they are plugged into a genius.

for everyone who doesn't like me...it goes mind over matter..i don't mind & you don't matter

Now i lay me down to sleep, a bottle of *Vodka* at my feet, & if i die before i wake, tell my girls i drank it straight