Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday (1/10) @ Exit

Bob G along with myself and Legend present:

The Midnight Room

Music by:

DJ Jon Stephen !!!!!!!

followed by a special tag team set by dj's

Mike Bugout & Mark Amatucci (nj's dirtiest)

The Midnight Room is located on the 2nd floor of exit next to the coat check....use the midnight list and you'll get a stamp or something to get in the room (since the room doesnt hold too many people)

on the main floor Dom Capello followed by-- JOHNNNNY VICIOUS with Afterhours by Anthony NERO--

If there was ever a week to finally come back to exit, I'd have to say this is it so far...Hopefully no weather problems or coat racks come up this week :laugh:

Since there's a bunch of CP DJ's there, it be cool to have a meetup..anyone down?

Can't wait till friday!!!!!!

Mike Bugout

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meetup!!!!!!!

Midnight room.....anytime between 12-3

Just use the Midnight list to get the stamp.

Folks.....I'm actually goin back to Exit after vowing never to go there again cause this is really a good party and not some typical wash......and you wanna hear something else.....I can't wait till Friday night.

Look forward to meetin everyone there

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Meetup!!!!!!!

Midnight room.....anytime between 12-3

Just use the Midnight list to get the stamp.

Folks.....I'm actually goin back to Exit after vowing never to go there again cause this is really a good party and not some typical wash......and you wanna hear something else.....I can't wait till Friday night.

Look forward to meetin everyone there

You know I'll be there supporting my boyz!!

isn't it funny that when me and sevan were running exit with Johnny, Frank, Zoomba, and Adam S.....all i heard was that "DOM isn't ready for the main floor" .... u guys make me laugh

i think its a little disrespectful that Exit's promotional team didn't call me (Dom's so-called manager) directly and ask to use DOM.

gotta luv this business

lolololol

ta

Well Well Well....What in TAR-NATION do we have here....

Hmmmm...well I guess my keen scent of "posers" was correct...as always.

So its nice to know...that of all people in this world....you cant even trust your own friends.

Industry standards have become... "Lets steal other promoters DJ's because we are basically cool and what we can do is tell all the DJ's that we steal.....That they are gonna be rich and famous, and that there gonna get to go to IbIzA and spin along side of Paul Van Dyk, Tiesto, Carl Cox...ect.

well.......

BULLSHIT!!!! ITS ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Everyone should learn first off, that your friends are gonna be there for you no matter what happens. Take me for example..please.

I had worked with Thorin & Sevan for months...and I had taken a break.....but while on my break...I had PLENTY of other residencies offers from other promoters that WERE "friends" of Thorin & Sevan, BUT regardless of the MONEY & EXPOSURE ....I DID NOT TAKE ANY OTHER OTHER OFFERS BECAUSE I DID NOT WANNA BURN MY BRIDGE WITH REACH PRODUCTIONS!!! THEY ARE THE FRIENDS/PROMOTERS THAT NEVER HURT ME AND ALWAYS TRIED TO PROTECT ME.

Tough luck for some...good luck for others... !! =0)

I know who will be coming out on top in this situation.

~~Experience what it means to become ADDICTED.

~~~DJ Melissa Nikita

it sounds like dom went over ur head thor, i think you are mad at the wrong peeps, shouldnt it be him telling the club that they have to go through u to book him, i still cant see how that dj is still around considering is attitude and how many bridges he burned.

Originally posted by pjgurl

it sounds like dom went over ur head thorn, i think you are mad at the wrong peeps, i still cant see how that dj is still around considering his attitude and how many bridges he burned.

:laugh2: hell yeah.. I'm with you Jess :)

this is outta hand now. You try to do something positive and haters keep tryin to shit on you.

Thorin--how long have you been in this biz? and u react like that to this situation? Bro--u know the promoters over there, you used to work with them. If u have a problem w/them, CALL THEM and resolve shit, dont ruin my thread with uneccessary drama.

This post is about THE MIDNIGHT ROOM and something POSITIVE we're tryin to do there....I simply mentioned how Dom is opening the main floor b/c he's my friend and i know people who like to hear him so i wanted to let them know he was playing.

Im not even gettin involved btw you and dom and exit. Settle that yourselves...

ANYWAYS---MIDNIGHT ROOM THIS WEEK, no drama, just beats, good beats and good peeps....Midnight list to get in :D

Mike Bugout

Dom Capello spins pretty hard house. Why is he opening in the 1st place? I understand he'll spin for a bag of peanuts. But couldn't they get a different DJ to open the night. It's cool spinning on the main floor and all, but that's not what it's all about. I predict that the crowd will not be pleased when he starts banging out hard tracks way before peak hours in an attempt to steal the main floor residency. My opinion is that Dom should stay in the red room where everyone enjoyed his music and take charge up there. He shouldn't set foot in the main booth. Especially not to open. And this is not saying that Dom is a bad DJ. Its just that he is being placed in the wrong genre and it will have a negative effect on the vibe of the club. Which is what the promoters should be focused on instead of just throwing DJs together. I'm not saying I'm a club genious. But I really wish I had some say at that placec because it could really be a premeire venue if run properly.

And as far as the midnight room goes. I think it's a great idea having a party inside the party because a lot of ppl dont like those huge crowds. I've been trying to do that with the White Room but no one seems to want to pay attention to the idea and they just let whoever they want run free in the club. So good luck with that. It should turn out well.

Originally posted by promojunkie

Dom Capello spins pretty hard house. Why is he opening in the 1st place? I understand he'll spin for a bag of peanuts. But couldn't they get a different DJ to open the night. It's cool spinning on the main floor and all, but that's not what it's all about. I predict that the crowd will not be pleased when he starts banging out hard tracks way before peak hours in an attempt to steal the main floor residency. My opinion is that Dom should stay in the red room where everyone enjoyed his music and take charge up there. He shouldn't set foot in the main booth. Especially not to open. And this is not saying that Dom is a bad DJ. Its just that he is being placed in the wrong genre and it will have a negative effect on the vibe of the club. Which is what the promoters should be focused on instead of just throwing DJs together. I'm not saying I'm a club genious. But I really wish I had some say at that placec because it could really be a premeire venue if run properly.

Well I see you dunno what you're talking about because Domenick have been spinning mainly tribal now. :rolleyes: