Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shame on you club spin.........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Claiming Tiesto and Oakafold said that club spin is their favorite club to play at.... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MINDS SAYING THAT ON THE RADIO???????????????????

FIRST OFF ANY DJ THAT WOULD PLAY AT SPIN OVER SPACE NEEDS TO GET THEIR HEAD EXAMINED. SECOND THE DJS I'VE SPOKEN TO DON'T LIKE THE BOOTH THERE, SINCE THEY ARE ON THE FRONT OF A BOAT. NEXT THE SOUND SYSTEM IS YEARS BEHIND MAZES AND OHER CLUBS. THE CROWD LEAVES AT 3AM, AND THEY ARE ALL TOURISTS WAITING FOR SHINY DISCO BALLS TO BE PLAYED..

AND FINALLY ITS HOME TO GA AND CHEESLINI......

nuff said, take that shit off the radio..... no one believes it...

Once again, Saleen proves that no issue is too small for him to get wrong...

I actually had this conversation with Oakenfold a few weeks ago and he does love Spin. I can't vouch for Tiesto, but Paul thinks the room and the booth are set up perfectly.

But really what does he know? I mean he should have asked Saleen before he said it.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ogmiami

I actually had this conversation with Oakenfold a few weeks ago and he does love Spin. I can't vouch for Tiesto, but Paul thinks the room and the booth are set up perfectly.

But really what does he know? I mean he should have asked Saleen before he said it.

out of all the clubs on planet earth, he likes spin the best???:confused:

from space, too arc, to vinly, to crobar, to level, to temps, to the tunnell, to twilo etc etc, these guys pick spin.... i'm not buying it...

lets not forget england, ibiza etc etc etc... how much did lp pay them to say this?

Saleen,

From what i can see and from stealthing on this board for a while....you dont know shit ...you dont even know your head from your ass....

Your guido ass does not even know what time it is .....noone will be advertising anything that is not true and as a matter of fact if you would are such a smart bald headed idiot....the radio station will not advertise that etheir....if its not true....look at this..Paul Oakenfold does have a mix show with the radio station...you dumb fucking fatt piece of shit... go back to jersey to your supercrap club TEMPSSSS....thats fucking embarrasing if you ask anyone.

so fuck off guido.

Saleen, I hate to say this but you have the worst taste in music in the whole sceen. You are what all high class descent people call a loser. I don't know why you talk so much shit. You must have some shitty breath. Miami has never heard better music on the air until CLUB SPIN'S live broadcast on Party 93.1 and don't deny it. If you do you are just ignorent and you shouldn't even be on this message board. You say you know Dj's but I know you don't because I know all the fucking Dj's in the world and not one them knows you. You suck!

Stop ranking on Trance so much because honestly house is just house. That is why the most succesful house songs are very trance oriented. Trance is the future of music in the club sceen. That is why Tiesto was ranked #1.

Well, saleen, stop being a lowlife and honest with your self. You are just fucking stupid and you dislike trance, so keep it to your self. Club Spin happens to be perfect for GA and the sound system is superb, and everyone loves it. It really does not matter where GA and EG spin at, I'ts the party that counts. I mean honestly, what good is a sound system if know one is present to even hear it, you clown.

By the way, the name SALEEN sound like a girl's name. What are you a tranny? :(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djeg100

Stop ranking on Trance so much because honestly house is just house. That is why the most succesful house songs are very trance oriented. Trance is the future of music in the club sceen. That is why Tiesto was ranked #1.

UM was ranked #1 but lost... there goes your ranking theory...

and the name saleen is from the worlds most powerful production car..... there goes your tranny theory....

Spin is a good club, but not in a million years would any dj want to play spin over space...... its marketing and yes they do lie on the radio.... ask the NJ board, they got caught by me booking fake acts...

and since i have, lets quote this to get it right, "I hate to say this but you have the worst taste in music in the whole sceen."

Now i was the first person on any message board to id and post the name of dark beat, but i have the worst taste in music, right?

I was the first person to post about and id the pretty posion track, a track you have not heard, or have, and can't get for a very long time... but i have the worst taste in music, right?

I was the first to put up the link for the new tsettos vocal which is hot, ask matas, he gets all my links, but i have no taste in muisc? right?

nice first posts... go fuck your self.. you must both work for spin... come say hi and don't hide... losers........... at least be men about it...

Actually I HAVE seen them say that in dance magazine publications wriiten by 3rd party writers/reporters that would have no influence in swaying thier answers.

Now dont ask me which ones and when i dont really keep track of all that. Maybe someone recalls them. I saw them around WMC 2002 time.

the "REAL shame on you!" goes out to Dade Sokoloff for not passing by Spin as of yet when GA has began his residency there.

that I DO keep track of. come out come out Dade.hope to see u soon.;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Post links to this on the board. I like darkbeat it's a great track good call. Let's check out tsettos track.

knowing you will bash it just for spite, even though its right up your alley for your style...

here you go.....

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=spinjunky&templatefn=FileSharing1.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.1.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US〈=en

"the "REAL shame on you!" goes out to Dade Sokoloff for not passing by Spin as of yet when GA has began his residency there.

that I DO keep track of. come out come out Dade.hope to see u soon."

Yeah...yeah...yeah...I agree. I've been lame. I'm there for the next one.

"Spin is a good club, but not in a million years would any dj want to play spin over space......"

Saleen, I don't work for Space/Spin and have never made a dime from them so I am not biased in any way. I know many DJs who love Spin and do not like playing @ Space. Oakenfold being one of them.

Originally posted by saleen351

UM was ranked #1 but lost... there goes your ranking theory...

I was the first to put up the link for the new tsettos vocal which is hot, ask matas, he gets all my links, but i have no taste in muisc? right?

1. we were robbed:blown:

2. most of the mixes with the exception of one by Tsettos has been pretty good...

knowing you will bash it just for spite, even though its right up your alley for your style...

here you go.....

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=spinjunky&templatefn=FileSharing1.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.1.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US〈=en

ok .. I downloaded the track based on your recommendation .. Billy Ray Martin - Honey (Denny Tsettos remix) .. Now, after taking a few listens to it I personally think that either the Chicane or Deep Dish remixes are better. Dont get me wrong, it was well produced track and the layering is there, but I cant see what the hype is all about?

Now, about Spin. My only complaint is that the DJ booth is way too high and is pretty far from any kind of crowd interaction. It sorta has that God is a DJ motif to it, so I guess I could understand why Oakenfold likes it. But the sound system in there is good and clear just as long as the DJ dosent push it too much (just like any other system really) and the lighting is defenitely up to par. Spin is basically a VIP club if you look at it. People come in, get a bottle and sit down. Not my thing really, but to each is own

out of all the clubs on planet earth, he likes spin the best???:confused:

from space, too arc, to vinly, to crobar, to level, to temps, to the tunnell, to twilo etc etc, these guys pick spin.... i'm not buying it...

lets not forget england, ibiza etc etc etc... how much did lp pay them to say this?

Do my eyes deceive or did Saleen make a vague positive reference to Level here? In the 3 months in which I have been playing Saturday nights in the mezz/lobby, i don't believe I've ever seen you there, buddy.:tongue:

Peace,

FX

Welllll, let's see here...Paul Oakenfold likes Spin more than Space because Space can be a :eek: scary place when you can't fill it, hint hint... Space is a wierd site with one of the biggest dj's there and no crowd. Tiesto on the other hand, I have not seen or heard him mention Spin in any articles probably for the lack of looking for something.

All in all, certainly a cheap marketing tactic !

:2guns:

Saleen, now you really do sound like a clown. " I posted this! I ID'd this ! I put the link in! You sound like fucking stupid asshole. You should read all the shity shit you post. Everyone fucking hates you so why the fuck don't you get off this message board. I mean, come on, your embarrasing your self to your most maximum capability. We all don't give a fuck what you posted or what you linked you stupid quack ass.

Respect other types of music asshole! I'm not a giant fan of house nor hip hop but I keep it to my self. The wiredest thing is that your symbol there that you have is MAZE. They spin Trance in that place too. And you are ranking on trance. You are byfare the biggest idiot on the entire web.

Also, Saleen, the name still sounds like a fucking girl and those cars really suck. What are you, a thug?

Man, get off the fucking Board. Please. Oh, and fuck you. Oh, and will say it in your face. I know you won't say it in my face, because I'll fuck you all up.

So you see, talk nice about trance before I find your stupid ass.

Trance is # 1 and Trance will never die!!!!!! :mad::D:blown:

Music diversity has spread among the beach but none has made the impact that Trance has, people can love it or hate it but it doesn't change shit.

I find it amusing that all my fellow Trance addicts such as myself show incredible respect for all of Miami's elite DJ'S, Irregardless of what they play but it seems that alot of the regressive fucks on this board who have little or no knowledge musically are always the ones bashing Trance? now why is that?

Track of the moment: Airbase feat. moon- Wave(original mix)

Originally posted by djeg100

Saleen, I hate to say this but you have the worst taste in music in the whole sceen. You are what all high class descent people call a loser. I don't know why you talk so much shit. You must have some shitty breath. Miami has never heard better music on the air until CLUB SPIN'S live broadcast on Party 93.1 and don't deny it. If you do you are just ignorent and you shouldn't even be on this message board. You say you know Dj's but I know you don't because I know all the fucking Dj's in the world and not one them knows you. You suck!

Well, saleen, stop being a lowlife and honest with your self. You are just fucking stupid and you dislike trance, so keep it to your self. Club Spin happens to be perfect for GA and the sound system is superb, and everyone loves it. It really does not matter where GA and EG spin at, I'ts the party that counts. I mean honestly, what good is a sound system if know one is present to even hear it, you clown.

saleen/ :blown: stopped dead in ur tracks.... maybe he should be called maybelline2for1/ future club maze moron.....

TRANCE RULES!:aright:/ WELL SAID djeg100/

saleen:cry: why doesn't anybody like me...

Originally posted by ogmiami

I actually had this conversation with Oakenfold a few weeks ago and he does love Spin.... (SHAME ON U SALEEN...) OR BETTER YET MAYBELLINE2-4-1...:laugh:

Not that it really matters & we never intended on using it as a marketing sceme.. Actually its never been mentioned till Buster mentioned it on the Radio this Saturday... But Okie, does really "love Spin". Those were his words- with a big "kid in a candy store" smile on his face as he said it...

About the 93.1 broadcast.. From here on out, it will be on Saturdays @ Spin for George Acosta... No more broadcast @ Space... I'm gonna miss listening to Roland & Oscar on the drive to Space every saturday nite...:(