Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who would you like to see DJ at XS this Summer???

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why dont the clubs on the shore try to expand their sound a little by booking some different talent.

there are so many good DJ's out there that so many people from jersy have probably never heard.

what about guys like james holden, sandra collins, carl cox (might be too big for the clubs), seb fontaine, ferry corsten, kid vicious, johan gielen, richard humpty vision, and theres lots more out there

Originally posted by buredf

why dont the clubs on the shore try to expand their sound a little by booking some different talent.

there are so many good DJ's out there that so many people from jersy have probably never heard.

what about guys like james holden, sandra collins, carl cox (might be too big for the clubs), seb fontaine, ferry corsten, kid vicious, johan gielen, richard humpty vision, and theres lots more out there

GOOD IDEA, but a lot of people in NJ aren’t up for CHANGE well that’s how I feel anyway :rolleyes:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

I can bet none of you guys fighting over who should DJ at XS will not even be there:laugh: it will be Temps or Merge are we forgetting XS is not the only club there

How wrong you are Badass, I will be working there, so who the DJ is will affect my money!!! I dont give a fuck who Dj's there as long as it is packed!!!! :D

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

2 Floors and a DJ both!!! Whats up with that????? rememmber when sawmill was just a place to grab some pizza and some shots before you headed out?

On MDW last year, me and some friends did shots every bar in seaside and we had our on rendition of the seaside bar crawl. The sawmill was our final gig on the tour

Originally posted by thehype

Nuttin tops hittin up the IHOP on 37 at 4:30am after a long nite and causing a RUKUS up in there wit you and your drunk friends

Thats the way to go. Can't wait for the trips there this year. Hype are you gonna get up in the commercial at Cherri.

Originally posted by armanifella

Thats the way to go. Can't wait for the trips there this year. Hype are you gonna get up in the commercial at Cherri.

I sooo wanna be on it. Will they let me wear my Motley Crue shirt:cool: ?

yo this summer is goin to be sickkkkk

Originally posted by thehype

I sooo wanna be on it. Will they let me wear my Motley Crue shirt:cool: ?

yo this summer is goin to be sickkkkk

Why bro, anything you want. Remember...

Confidence is an Accessory, It Can Make or Break Your Look.

Yo how great is that Miller lite commercial when those two girls fight with each other. I was just watching it. Hollaaaaaaaaa

Originally posted by armanifella

Why bro, anything you want. Remember...

Confidence is an Accessory, It Can Make or Break Your Look.

Yo how great is that Miller lite commercial when those two girls fight with each other. I was just watching it. Hollaaaaaaaaa

thats good. U know my quotes.

that commercial is awsome. i like it when chix at the end are like "wanna make out"