Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Beltran Cd Release party

fat0ny

Tantra restaurant & lounge and myself would like invite all of you for a night of amazing music with John Beltran (Ubiquity, Trancemat, Goodlooking). Expect a deep house latin vibe topped off with some sexy brazillian beats. Come join us as we celebrate the release of Playboy Netherlands album of the year: John Beltran's "Sun Gypsy".

-tony

jb.jpg

You guys don't want to miss this! I wish I was home to attend! John is one of my biggest influences. His music evokes some special emotion! Most of you have no idea who he is. But, you really should find out! So, go and find out. Btw, the album release party is for his new album "Sun Gypsy" on Ubiquity. I did a guest vocal performance on the album. We did a cover of Sting's "Fragile." check it out ;)

paz,

Stryke

never thought we would see this guy in miami. john is amazing, i agree with stryke, we play a few of his tracks, and if your into ambient, check out some of his ambient tracks. collage of dreams is my favorite.

will be playing elsewhere, but will try to stop by.

omar

dhm

well it was great to see all the cpers out last night. John did great. I hope we can do it again soon. i look foward to checking you guys out on friday at maze. our hot shit wmc line up will posted soon so don't make any plans till then.

om records, deep party, wax party, 6400 party, jazzanova, vikter, questlove. etc etc... i will keep you all posted

dave

Originally posted by fat0ny

Tantra restaurant & lounge and myself would like invite all of you for a night of amazing music with John Beltran (Ubiquity, Trancemat, Goodlooking). Expect a deep house latin vibe topped off with some sexy brazillian beats. Come join us as we celebrate the release of Playboy Netherlands album of the year: John Beltran's "Sun Gypsy".

-tony

jb.jpg

So mad I couldn't make it :mad: ... sounds like it was a good time :) ...

Congrats Tony! ... :hat:

Thanks again to all of you guys that came out and supported. I was happy with what I saw last night. John was amazing. I hope all you guys that came out last night had a great time because i sure as hell did. Thanks again to Dave and the people from Tantra. also to Edwin and the Dhm crew for the after party. Playboy netherlands, Ramon, And most of all Greg, for making this thing happen. oh yeah.. and of course.. john beltran. for being a badass : P

-till the next episode....