Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sf review

Originally posted by mattm2o

Here is Danny Tenaglia's Review from his message board!

Many people there asked me abouth the WMC! I will be at SPACE again, but this time it is on a Tuesday. March 18th. I suggest getting there after 6am! :0 I plan on playing a VERY looong set. Maybe even breaking my record of 18 hours at Stereo in Canada.

WOW....:eek:

after 6am it is!!

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by clubbhoppintg

All I gotta say is .March 1st (2nd)... Factory! My b-day party along with 3 of my freinds, Including Berniec from CP! Corner is gonna be roped off, gonna be a crazy night. Hopefully we can all get a meetup going.

SHHHH my boss might accidently come accross this thread lol. I'm hoping for a S-I-C-K nite - and right when factory closes, I am going straight to work till like 6 that sunday lol, shouldnt that be fun?? told my boss i had to be in late cause of 'family issues' it really sucks when you cant take any more days off and you have things that you 'HAVE' to do!

Its actually my PRE spring break party if you'll call it that as well. I am going to Jamaica that wednesday morning and staying till the following sunday to set up a radio broadcast from down there for Z100. SO i figure i'lm gonna miss going out the following frday/sautday so I gotta make up for it :eek: I hope to remember none of it my monday morning lol

I Stopped in......

i WENT

I SAW

I LEFT

first time in the factory in 3 years.........

:blown:

How the fuck can u like it there, i thought viny's fri crowd was BAD

i feel bad for the Sf Reg's.......Cause all i saw were

SKIEEEEED OUT BIG ASS 16yr old's fucked up out of there mind's Tweaking a bag a shit......

n the music put me to sleep...

but clevland, was ALOT Better....and that really aint saying much.

i wont be back, prob ever......JP was only good when he spun at Save the robot's.....fuck Factory.

how is tunnel n twil0 closed, n this fucking DRUG Den is still kicking? LOL.......gotta love Ny

Originally posted by jaysea

I Stopped in......

i WENT

I SAW

I LEFT

SKIEEEEED OUT BIG ASS 16yr old's fucked up out of there mind's Tweaking a bag a shit......

i wont be back, prob ever......JP was only good when he spun at Save the robot's.....fuck Factory.

how is tunnel n twil0 closed, n this fucking DRUG Den is still kicking? LOL.......gotta love Ny

Are there any clubs or parties in NY that you DO like all you do is complain! Dude Twilo, Tunnel, Limelight, Robots, Arena there all gone, I wish they were still around just as much as you do, but there not! So if your gonna go out just to bitch why bother?

hahahah,

when your as old as i am, and seen n done as much as my ass has, u can bitch all u want....

There are REALLY REALLY Great things in this city, but in no way in hell will i post it on a Public message board, so it turns to shit like every other club in NY.....

iv been around a long time, and iv watch it go to shit......

and im a fag, and ill bitch, u cant Deny me of that, LOL

But really..........how fucking BAD IS SF NOW> PPPPhhahahahaha:laugh:

and i dont go out to just bitch, i cant help it when i see such a nasty fucking Crowd of people,

i went to support a friend of mie who was doing ashow there, i went i saw i left.....LOL

i didint dare to stay any longer...

Thank god, there was something brewing in Dumbo.

hahahah,

when your as old as i am, and seen n done as much as my ass has, u can bitch all u want....

There are REALLY REALLY Great things in this city, but in no way in hell will i post it on a Public message board, so it turns to shit like every other club in NY.....

iv been around a long time, and iv watch it go to shit......

and im a fag, and ill bitch, u cant Deny me of that, LOL

But really..........how fucking BAD IS SF NOW> PPPPhhahahahaha:laugh:

and i dont go out to just bitch, i cant help it when i see such a nasty fucking Crowd of people,

i went to support a friend of mie who was doing ashow there, i went i saw i left.....LOL

i didint dare to stay any longer...

Thank god, there was something brewing in Dumbo.

Seriously though..........SF has been that way for yrs. The only time it took a major turn was in the late 90's.........since then the music and crowd "for the most part" has been that way. I hope this Spirit thing lives to your expectations.....but I doubt it will. Anyways what's nasty for you might not be nasty to me.......for instance......you wanna know what's nasty......when I went to an Allegria party @ SF once and I saw guys fucking each other all over the place and doing rails right off the bar. Now that's fucking nasty to me.........but I sense to you it isn't.;)

Originally posted by cesarleo

Seriously though..........SF has been that way for yrs. The only time it took a major turn was in the late 90's.........since then the music and crowd "for the most part" has been that way. I hope this Spirit thing lives to your expectations.....but I doubt it will. Anyways what's nasty for you might not be nasty to me.......for instance......you wanna know what's nasty......when I went to an Allegria party @ SF once and I saw guys fucking each other all over the place and doing rails right off the bar. Now that's fucking nasty to me.........but I sense to you it isn't.;)

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: very well said...

I Stopped in......

i WENT

I SAW

I LEFT

bitch on sista'!! bitchhhh oN!!

:D

Music-wise, it could've been better but when you are there for that many hours, you're bound to have dull moments. Its not like your average club where the DJ has 5-6 hours to spin all the hottest music. Jonathan rocked the party for over 26 hrs! I left at 6pm and the place was still packed. Must be doing something right, dont you think?:eek:

i'm sure someone covered this already but I donno what amused me more...JP in his lavander getup or the La La Land CD scratching and he bailed out with the FX fade.

Speaking of which, a couple weeks ago someone posted something very similiar...about Lala land being played in SF and it scratched and the FX box saved JP... Deja Vu all over again

Originally posted by luiskain

i'm sure someone covered this already but I donno what amused me more...JP in his lavander getup or the La La Land CD scratching and he bailed out with the FX fade.

Speaking of which, a couple weeks ago someone posted something very similiar...about Lala land being played in SF and it scratched and the FX box saved JP... Deja Vu all over again

i posted that. it happened last year at his birthday or the aniversary party.

Originally posted by Ronin

i posted that. it happened last year at his birthday or the aniversary party.

I'm amazed more ppl aren't like, well, amazed by this coincidence. I mean, what's the chances that a CD skips, whta's the chances that JP's CD skips, what's the chances that JP plays lala land, and what's the chances that it skips on the same song!

This is some MAGNOLIA thing, man

Shit..if I was JP and it was My B-DAY PARTY, id throw on a few CD's too and go PARTY lol.

You people make is sound like no other DJ has ever used cd's.

Yes, i heard the music was kinda shitty for his b-day party. Ive been to Factory for the Good and Bad nights. Just like everywhere else. Cant wait til March 2nd....My B-day at Factory is gonna be insane. I cant imagine what I have in store for MYSELF lol.