Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Tony Draper Drama, can we end it?

this has got to be the dumbest 6 page thread ive ever read in my life

thank you ive now gotten dumber

cmon leave tony alone, big deal you dun like him or wat he spins or his amount of talent...you guys must love him enuff to mention his name often to bash him...

tonys a hard workin dj juss like the others...i kno for a fact hes not lettin any hate or discrimination hold him back...hes been in the studio bangin out beatz that you guys would never believe...

dun judge a book by its cover, theres more to draper then you guys think...

hes juss a regular guy leave him alone

thats my $.68 you can owe me 1

Originally posted by djopaim

this has got to be the dumbest 6 page thread ive ever read in my life

thank you ive now gotten dumber

cmon leave tony alone, big deal you dun like him or wat he spins or his amount of talent...you guys must love him enuff to mention his name often to bash him...

tonys a hard workin dj juss like the others...i kno for a fact hes not lettin any hate or discrimination hold him back...hes been in the studio bangin out beatz that you guys would never believe...

dun judge a book by its cover, theres more to draper then you guys think...

hes juss a regular guy leave him alone

thats my $.68 you can owe me 1

Hi Opa. :)

~~to clarify some things:

legend38 never i repeat NEVER liked draper....me and debbie literally had to drag him to exit.....

as for criticism of trainwrecks JP has plenty of those too...so that should not be a factor...i openly admit i used to like draper b/c i used to be into hard beats (i wasnt on drugs either)...now my music preference changed...so i dont listen to him anymore but i dont bash him either.....

now tell me why anynoe shoud put effort into spinning if the crowd doesnt care.....its the fault of the promoters that the crowd sucks and has nothing to do with draper.........i also think drugs go better with hard trance...(just my opinion)

so if u dont like draper dont go to see him.......when u r a big time dj then hate on him....u can bitch at exit, maravisi, the crowd but leave the dj's out of this pls

oh! one last thing...i remember a thread about that one fave song of all times.....and many ppl put draper tracks...i wont dig up the thread cause i dont care enough just making a point