Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Tony Draper Drama, can we end it?

THE BEST IS A CERTAIN FEW DJS WHO POSTED ON HERE SAYING THEY WOULDNT STEP FOOT IN EXIT EVER AGAIN ARE THERE NOW WITHOUT NAMING NAMES :rolleyes: ALL YOU "DJS" KNOW WHO YOU R TOO, FUCKING CLOWNS. I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS BS OH WELL THE PROMOTERS CHANGED ECT. ECT. SAD PART IS TONY DRAPER ACTUALLY FILLED THE PLACE WITH KIDDIES TO DROP 10 PILLS TO LAY ON THE FLOOR AND TWIRL GLOWSTICKS. THIS NEW PARTY ISNT MAKING IT NOR WILL IT UNFORTUNATELY. TO MUCH HATRED TOWARDS EXIT WHICH IS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE WITH ALL THE SHIT THAT WENT ON FROM GIMMICKS TO PEOPLE GETTING SCREWED OVER

Originally posted by legend38

Then you, along with the others people you speak of, need to get out more.

I didn't read through this entire thread yet, so I'm just gonna respond to what was directed at me real quick. Um, let's not go there. I go out at least once a week, and certainly not just to Exit. In fact, you can vouch for the fact that I have personally seen you out on many occassions, in places other than Exit. For the 50th time, I am not a Draper fan. I'm not defending this guy because I think he's some nasty DJ, and everybody is missing out on him. NO, that is NOT it. I just think that some of the things that have been posted/said by some of you people is borderline psychotic. I mean, you would seriously think that Draper killed your fucking parents, by some of this shit you people say about the guy. He is a fucking DJ for Christ's sake. If you don't like him, then don't go out to support him. But settle the fuck down with all the bullshit. Do you feel like, cool or somethign when a whole bunch of you guys sit around and make gay ass comments about how bad this guy, who's nuts you sweated like, a year ago.

Let it the fuck be. I mean, ok. To make a comparison, everytime I see the name Legend38 referred to on CP, me and some of my friends are gonna all sign on at the same time and post about how Legend38 is a fucking fag, a horrible promoter, and imply that you should just basically kill yourself and save us all the pain. And I'll be sure to put in lot's of gay, immature smiley faces too...:blown::half::chainsaw::biggun::peeright: legend38.

Cause that is what you little kids do everytime his name is mentioned.

By the way Larry, don't take that one personally, just an example, I think nothing of the sort. But I just want you to see how rediculous some people on here are.

Oh, and come to think of it. You know who I really really want to hear from right now? EXITSQUARED4E!!!!!! Yo, if you're reading this, get your ass here and rip into these kids to no end. CAUSE THAT IS THE SAME SHIT YOU KIDS DO TO DRAPER!!!!!!!

Larry, you want Exitsquared4e to be a man and say this shit to your face???????? YO, Draper is spinning on the 7th. I'll walk with you and EVERYONE who has a problem and I'll watch you say everything you and whoever else has something to say, say it right to Draper's face. RIGHT? WRONG! You're acting the same way as this 'punk' exitsquared4e. IT's the same thing.

No offense to anyone. But I'm not gonna pit pat around this bullshit.

Originally posted by elementx

This comment is pretty funny. To say either of these 2 guys put you to sleep. :laugh:

No Extra message necesary.

i don't see how that was funny:confused: :confused:

They both do play a lot of tracks that do get very repetitive. I mean, thats just the genres for you, but you can't fault him for feeling that way about their styles.

Originally posted by zeeker

i don't see how that was funny:confused: :confused:

They both do play a lot of tracks that do get very repetitive. I mean, thats just the genres for you, but you can't fault him for feeling that way about their styles.

Sorry but I find it amusing... By no means have I ever found Danny to be boring... Anyway. To each his own opinion. But I will still laugh. Thanks.

i agree with smokesum and avalondon --

judge a place once YOU go, don't be so quick to think that centro-fly draws an "intelligent crowd." that's hilarious. :laugh: twilo had the best DJs -- but not everyone that went there was an "intelligent clubber." why did the place shut down? fire violations and whoa, DRUGS!

i LOVE how everyone assumes that exit/SF is THE crackfactories, when i see more drugs at investment bankers' happy-hour lounge than these places. give me a break with this holier-than-thou attitude. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by elementx

Sorry but I find it amusing... By no means have I ever found Danny to be boring... Anyway. To each his own opinion. But I will still laugh. Thanks.

nooo, I know what you mean, especially since DT is one of your favs. I mean, I want to slap kids who think Carl Cox is noise, or PVD is too soft. But, what the hell can you do? Just nod and smile, and let them have their own opinions.

OT, you hitting up Arc this Friday?

Originally posted by zeeker

nooo, I know what you mean, especially since DT is one of your favs. I mean, I want to slap kids who think Carl Cox is noise, or PVD is too soft. But, what the hell can you do? Just nod and smile, and let them have their own opinions.

OT, you hitting up Arc this Friday?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't remind me. I am missing the fucking party 2 years in a row for the same fucking reason...

WORKING FOR A UTILITY COMPANY AND MANDATORY OVERTIME DUE TO THE EXTREMELY COLD WEATHER SUCKS. :blown:

But I am taking off a few days around his Birthday so I should be there for that party. :D

Some of you are a bunch of hypocritical peoples......when everyone bashes Draper, you jump on the bandwagon......when Jason Ojeda says end the shit, you all start defending Draper.

Make up your mind and stick with your opinion, whichever direction it might take you. Even though you have conflicting points of view, at least you aren't seen as weak minded.

PS Not to start drama but come on.......

Originally posted by codica3

So Nathan what you say about NICK WARREN this Thursday? :D

I need to find a mode of transportation to get there.. but are you down to come out? :D

Cash is a little tight, but I'm definitely up for it if I get the chance. I'll throw myself on Andy's list in any case, but methinks the decision won't come till pretty last minute. :tongue:

Are you a definite?

Originally posted by xpander

Cash is a little tight, but I'm definitely up for it if I get the chance. I'll throw myself on Andy's list in any case, but methinks the decision won't come till pretty last minute. :tongue:

Are you a definite?

Dunno yet.. I need to see if I can find a way into the city without a car of my own. :(

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Some of you are a bunch of hypocritical peoples......when everyone bashes Draper, you jump on the bandwagon......when Jason Ojeda says end the shit, you all start defending Draper.

Make up your mind and stick with your opinion, whichever direction it might take you. Even though you have conflicting points of view, at least you aren't seen as weak minded.

PS Not to start drama but come on.......

Just like you made up your mind and said you'd never go back to Exit :rolleyes: