Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Post Ever Here On Club Planet

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dtenaglia77

Hello,

I have been invited to visit this site before but never had the time or patience to register. It said my name was taken here already by someone else? I hope there are no imposters trying to post as me, please! I actually tried 2 names: Danny Tenaglia & D Tenaglia and it said they were both being used, so whoever is doing that, please don't. It's extremelhy disrespectful.

OK, I just wanted to come in here and spread some love & thanks to all of you people who are real and serious about the music and have respect for one another. I've been playing in nightclubs for over 20 years and have now been the happiest ever at Vinyl/Arc where we will celebrate our four year anniversary this coming Friday "Marathon style." I hope many of you can make it. If you can't, or just ain't into what I do, that is fine too.

Different strokes for different folks. Even I have favorite DJ's. However, it's really not nice to knock down someone who is trying to acheive their goals & dreams, so please BE kind to other up & coming DJ's.

I haven't gotten to read many of the post here yet, I also am not in favor of the orange font on titles. See I do have an opinion? LOL

It's not extremely clear on my powerbook G4.

So, to be brief, respect to you all for living and loving dance music, and all I ask is that you respect yourself and one another. It's the most important thing. We are a small community here in NYC. THIS IS THE UNDERGROUND! Our music will never BE "pop" or big on radio, so we have to stick together and support one another.

I will be 42 on FRIDAY March 7th, and that might even appear old to some of you. But, I am not shy about it and I feel more like 24. I wouldn't change a thing about my life and I hope that we can all become and remain one big family. Let's not dis each other or any other DJ's or other clubs..... Just believe in KARMA. I guarantee you what goes around will come around. It's a fact of life. So BE good to your bodies and your minds. It's really all you have, so preserve it as best you can, and in the infamous words: "Let us all just get along"!

I hope to see you on a dance floor somewhere soon.......

PEACE,

dt

:bday: VINYL/Arc (4 years strong) :)

DTourism2@aol,com (e-mail)

www.DTourism.com (message board)

:clap: keep up the good work cracka :clap:

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

its safe to say -

no DT haters on CP!

Scary thought. There is probably one or 2 lurking around. It just wouldn't be CP without someones negativity. :laugh:

But what is there to hate about the man. He is incredible.

He interacts with his fan like no other DJ/Producer of his recognition does. He never disapoints. His compilations are second to none. His remixes are second to none. And his Own tracks are second to none. :D

Peace... :cool:

• 7 months later...

Different strokes for different folks. Even I have favorite DJ's. However, it's really not nice to knock down someone who is trying to acheive their goals & dreams, so please BE kind to other up & coming DJ's.

Let's not dis each other or any other DJ's or other clubs..... Just believe in KARMA. I guarantee you what goes around will come around. It's a fact of life. So BE good to your bodies and your minds. It's really all you have, so preserve it as best you can, and in the infamous words: "Let us all just get along"!

PEACE,

dt

Hopefully some of your fans listen to you. At times by reading this board, you would never know it's a forum where everyone has a strong common bond...music! Some much hate and disrespect towards each other that at times it's sad. Good luck with your career and music. You and other top dj's are a role model for other up & comings who think they have to "get out of this type of job" b4 a certain age. Stay strong!

HSP

hot clubber spots,pics,dancers,employment,male revues at ... www.hotspotpromos.com

:cool:

Hello,

I have been invited to visit this site before but never had the time or patience to register. It said my name was taken here already by someone else? I hope there are no imposters trying to post as me, please! I actually tried 2 names: Danny Tenaglia & D Tenaglia and it said they were both being used, so whoever is doing that, please don't. It's extremelhy disrespectful.

OK, I just wanted to come in here and spread some love & thanks to all of you people who are real and serious about the music and have respect for one another. I've been playing in nightclubs for over 20 years and have now been the happiest ever at Vinyl/Arc where we will celebrate our four year anniversary this coming Friday "Marathon style." I hope many of you can make it. If you can't, or just ain't into what I do, that is fine too.

I haven't gotten to read many of the post here yet, I also am not in favor of the orange font on titles. See I do have an opinion? LOL

It's not extremely clear on my powerbook G4.

So, to be brief, respect to you all for living and loving dance music, and all I ask is that you respect yourself and one another. It's the most important thing. We are a small community here in NYC. THIS IS THE UNDERGROUND! Our music will never BE "pop" or big on radio, so we have to stick together and support one another.

I will be 42 on FRIDAY March 7th, and that might even appear old to some of you. But, I am not shy about it and I feel more like 24. I wouldn't change a thing about my life and I hope that we can all become and remain one big family. Let's not dis each other or any other DJ's or other clubs..... Just believe in KARMA. I guarantee you what goes around will come around. It's a fact of life. So BE good to your bodies and your minds. It's really all you have, so preserve it as best you can, and in the infamous words: "Let us all just get along"!

I hope to see you on a dance floor somewhere soon.......

PEACE,

dt

1 probably wasnt him.. and 2 he will never have 2 posts guaranteed