Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For you heavy drinkers...

fat0ny

Drinking and driving is the most stupid shit ever...I never drink and drive, I always take a cab or walk.

Now...on a lighter note...I'll be at Finnegan's in about 45 minutes shugging down Bass Ale's like there is no tomorrow...catch my drift?

Don't drink and drive, ok?

Unkle Funk

:cool:

Guest saleen351

what asshole is making jokes about this? on the thread on vip, there was no joking, you got no respect for anyone... Go fuck yourself...:blown:

Guest saleen351

my buddy got killed while riding his bike. Some stunad hit him wihile drinking and driving. But he got off since my buddy was drunk while riding his bike, but he was on the side walk, the dude jumped the curb with his car....

then his buddy got arrested cause he beat the drunk guy up and got jail time..

Originally posted by saleen351

what asshole is making jokes about this? on the thread on vip, there was no joking, you got no respect for anyone... Go fuck yourself...:blown:

I rather be an asshole on a thread than being an asshole 24-7 like you gordito!

Now shut the fuck up and drink! :2guns::pint::peeleft:

drunk.jpg

ps. my appologies to everyone else, I posted those pictures while posesed by the devil :devil:

bad funketeer, bad funketeer :nono::(

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by funketeer

I rather be an asshole on a thread than being an asshole 24-7 like you gordito!

Now shut the fuck up and drink! :2guns::pint::peeleft:

drunk.jpg

ps. my appologies to everyone else, I posted those pictures while posesed by the devil :devil:

bad funketeer, bad funketeer :nono::(

bro, listen to me carefully, you are a fucking spic for posting this shit... you obviously never had anyone die of this shit....

i hope you get hit by a car tonight...

Originally posted by saleen351

bro, listen to me carefully, you are a fucking spic for posting this shit... you obviously never had anyone die of this shit....

i hope you get hit by a car tonight...

Saleen, yes, we have met in person...you know I'm latin and that's why you call me a fucking spic you racist pig...now, from meeting you I gathered you drink like a fish and then get on your car and drive it all the way to bum-fucked-egypt where you live and puke...you are the problem and you are the asshole, comprende vouz mounsieur gordine?

Don't drive while intoxicated ...that's the moral of my 3 joke message, I hope you get it and stop trying to be a goody goody...it doesn't fit you.

:tongue:

Now for something completely different...

kissmyassr.jpg