Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your pic. what does everyone look like???

SuGaRNSpIcE

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

Cutie....;) You look like you could be the twin sister of this girl I was friends with in south Jersey...

me or the pics i quoted???

also, rizzo will never stop. you gotta find the humor in his words because he is really fucken funny. she shouldnt take him seriously, he has talked shit on me 100x in the past, and im over it... she can get over it too and if not i suggest trying the ignore button... ;) no one likes that 'my shit dont stink' attitude though.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njdionysus

Somebitch most def a little more conservative than I imagined but cute nonetheless.

LOL thanx. im really not conservative i just dressed like this today. i made a post on the fashion board about how i think it is fun to wear my glasses and dress different than normal soemtimes, it gets boring looking the same everyday. i work at a really conservative company though, i fit better looking this way.

:hat:

Originally posted by somebitch

me or the pics i quoted???

also, rizzo will never stop. you gotta find the humor in his words because he is really fucken funny. she shouldnt take him seriously, he has talked shit on me 100x in the past, and im over it... she can get over it too and if not i suggest trying the ignore button... ;) no one likes that 'my shit dont stink' attitude though.

How can I get worked up with anything he says. I find it funny just because he makes himself out to be this "better than everyone im a big shot model" when

A. Iv never seen him in a magazine

B. He spends way to much time on CP

I just find it funny :)

Originally posted by phatman

...she just looks conservative...that's what makes her even hotter....

EVERYONE THINKS IM SOME KINDA TIGHT ASS CONSERVATIVE NOW :laugh: this is really weird. whatever though, just means i am that much more deceiving.

thanx D, that is sweet of you to say. you're a cutie too.

Originally posted by somebitch

EVERYONE THINKS IM SOME KINDA TIGHT ASS CONSERVATIVE NOW :laugh: this is really weird. whatever though, just means i am that much more deceiving.

thanx D, that is sweet of you to say. you're a cutie too.

If its any constelation somebitch I must say I never said you looked conservative..

actually i was just going to say that you there is no way you could have a tight ass and that I think I remember you dancing naked on top of the bar at TGIfridays last week///

KIDDing.. just giving an example how nothing should be taken seriously on this board...

so I Deserve it...baby..give me your best shot..bring it...bash me....I like it....

dont hold back...lol:blank:

..enlighten me D...what kind of reaction is that?...worried and scared?...i do look rather Evil...but not to sound egotistical, but i've got a killer set of eyes...

Don't get me wrong you have lovely eyes

but they look scarry in that pic

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

If its any constelation

...that right there is some funny shit....no offense bro, i'm not an english major...well, ok i was in a masters program for creative writing...but that freudian slip is great...

...kara...you are stellar...

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Don't get me wrong you have lovely eyes

but they look scarry in that pic

...saight...anyone that knows me, knows i'm a big teddy bear...even i scare myself in that one...

DONT FUCK WITH ME

...that's definitely what it looks like...as i said, i'll get more up later this week when the scar tissue gets removed...

...that right there is some funny shit....no offense bro, i'm not an english major...well, ok i was in a masters program for creative writing...but that freudian slip is great...

...kara...you are stellar...

Umm.....:rolleyes: Ya, thats what I meant.... your perdy like the starz....

Ok... so miss an "L" here and there....it could of been worse...it could of been a vowel..

Exactly....next question???:laugh:

...saight...anyone that knows me, knows i'm a big teddy bear...even i scare myself in that one...

DONT FUCK WITH ME

...that's definitely what it looks like...as i said, i'll get more up later this week when the scar tissue gets removed...

okay that pic scared the hell out of me but i know your a big teddy bear:kiss2:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

OK wait first off....YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TALK SHIT ABOUT ANYONE "MODEL BOY"

first off the anorexia look is out, you are like a starving Ethiopian kid right out of a sally struthers commercial

Second what the hell are you doing with that hair, are you trying to re-create the "beetles" look? Cmon now:laugh:

and to finish it off, I remember quite well you telling me you saw me at roxy and how I was a "midget" and calling me all other sorts of things. How would you know im short? And if you have seen me out, well the only places I go would either be, Roxy, SF, Arc, or Saci

and I don't think Mr. Model status would be caught dead there.

Rizzo please, once again you have proved yourself as nothing but a low life loser who trys to make the idiots believe that he is a "model"

anyone can take pix off a modeling agencys website from some unknown model and say its them, its not convinceing.

Get some new game and new lines

cause ur old and ur beat

:clap2: ..preach on sista'!