Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Show some love for my friend in FHM

njdionysus

Show some love (and respect please) for a dear friend of mine, Vida.

2big.jpg

Recently Vida has graced the pages of FHM for the second time, she’s back! If you wanna support my friend, go out and buy the magazine... it’s the new one with the Baywatch Girls on the cover. Holla, write in or email the magazine and tell them you want to see more! Thanks guys... you'll find more of her at http://www.fhmus.com/girls/covergirls/208 or http://www.fhmus.com/images/girls/screensaver/800_600_lingerie2002.jpg

Abyss is having an FHM party for Vida on the 22nd.

Yes, she has a boyfriend.

I just realized something... I went onto the FHM homepage at http://www.fhmus.com and my friend Vida's name is right up there next to Pam Anderson Carmen Electra and Yasmine Bleeth, wow thats some company to be in.

Wow good for her.

attachment.php?postid=1315297

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha..........

ok, nympho is right everyone deserves respect, i just find it hard to respect her when her ass is in my face like that....jeez.

and njdionysus, no offense, but i have NO reason to be jealous of her. i have a nice body too. i just don't feel the need to strip and show the whole damn world my asshole. that's all.

thast your friend!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i am you new best friend:biggrin:!!!!!!! shes is

HOTTTTTT and cute

23 and from nj and latin !!!!!!second time in FHM .....have to watch the video they have at FHM....major assage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3big.jpg

2big.jpg

1big.jpg

Originally posted by Taub

thast your friend!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i am you new best friend:biggrin:!!!!!!! shes is

HOTTTTTT and cute

23 and from nj and latin !!!!!!second time in FHM .....have to watch the video they have at FHM....major assage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3big.jpg

2big.jpg

1big.jpg

Ehhhhh, there's something about her face in that last picture that's just.......uhhhhhh, I don't know...........you know.

I think she's got a really cute face

To reuse a beaten phrase...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Of course her bod is awesome, but her face appeals to many readers. That's why FHM put her in again. I happen to be one of those guys.

Besides, I've got to give kudos to anyone who is confident in his/her bod enough to allow millions of readers around the country (the world?) to see it in near nakedness.

Wish I was her personal trainer!!!

Like the saying goes: Different strokes 4 different folks..

Look at JLo... I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't think her face was the eye-catcher....

As for Vida, she got a great bod too.. her face looks stunning in certain shots, off in others... Still very attractive overall though.