Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My history

Evan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is one of the saddest things that can happen. Evan you should try to help her, talk to her about rehab. 5 licks is alot of bumps for 1 day.

SAD Shit

One more horror story is one girl I have all over my web site. She is one of the most beautful and sweet girls I know. She would be the perfect women if not for her addiction to K and what it has done to her. After lving with bladder infections for years, she had to have a tube inserted in her to replace her old urethra since the K had erroded it. She had this tube in her for the last year till it finally came out when they replaced it with something else. She now though has to use a catheter every time she pees. She hasn't been able to have sex in almost 2 years. And she still bumps 5 licks a day because she can't stop.

great story....1998-2000 were some wicked years for anyone working on wall street....i remember the time when it was all about drugs....everybody would be high and looking for more....club life was at it peak.....even people who did not like house would be hanging out in clubs just for the drugs....one question though...can't you build a better website with all of your tech experience?

1.) I started the web site in a k hole

2.) I have just added pics over the old HTML

3.) I'm really lazy.

4.) I'm not trying to impress anyone with my HTML skills

5.) While I can design a thousand person computer network from scratch, doesn't mean I can program for crap.

Evan

• 2 months later...