Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nicknames?

Mystify

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they have 'em at mandees or you can order them from playboy.com i think... so cute, on the back it says "kiss my (bunny logo)" and another pair has "SEXY" written on the back with the buny logo as the X... not the kind of underwear i normally wear, but they're fun :)

nicknames....

Friends call me: Nadimo (pronounced "Nadeemo", dimo, Natty Ice , Ice, Nade (not to thrilled about this one, but the only people that call me this are very good and old friends, so i put up with it)

Family call me: Nadume (pronounced "Nadoomeh"), dume, dum-dum :mad: , and of course, my uncle likes to combines them all and call me Dumdum-Damdimo-Nadume....and yes, he calls me this all that time....:confused: ....he's......different....;)

-N

Originally posted by weyes

omigod! i've thought about starting this thread before (then forgot)! crazy :D !!! most are from my family and not based on my name. but here are all the ones i ever remember that i got on a regular basis:

froggie

frogface

bangs

* p.s. i don't look like a frog, really. i swear. seriously.

Froggie,....frogface AND "bangs" ? Hmmm... I wonder why....:idea: Ok..I got it......LOL:D

hehe. i have the dumbest nicknames.

the people here come up wtih the dumbest shit, i think it is because they are old.

pixie stick was one

olive like olive oil

my other friend calls me skinny me

college friends called me special k

lois lane

veronica lake (whoever the fuck that is)

little girl

the weirdo calls me princess

everyone calls me sexy librarian when i wear glasses

Originally posted by weyes

interesting - "big d" and "slim" seem to be somewhat contradictory, to me :) . is one of those nicknames sarcastic?

HaHa very true...yea Big D is sarcastic in a way cause im short and all these girls from this one town i used to chill with called me Big D one night and the name spread through everyone now everyone calls me that...and Slim is cause I look Eminem and walk, talk and act like him sometimes so...

Originally posted by mssabina

they have 'em at mandees or you can order them from playboy.com i think... so cute, on the back it says "kiss my (bunny logo)" and another pair has "SEXY" written on the back with the buny logo as the X... not the kind of underwear i normally wear, but they're fun :)

ummm yea hi i have them in grey and red... and i just got new ones from mandees... :tongue:

oh, and some of my nicknames that are derived from my real name incluuuuude

lina

bina

linabina LOL

lynney

lynney the pooh or lynney pooh

L-boogie

my friend mike calls me britney... he has me programmed in his phone as that :D

Originally posted by linabina

ummm yea hi i have them in grey and red... and i just got new ones from mandees... :tongue:

hahaha of courseee... i HAD the red and gray ones (wore 'em for the SF underwear party :D) but i swear there are klepto's in my dorm that steal laundry :mad:

Originally posted by somebitch

...veronica lake (whoever the fuck that is)...

if you didn't know who she was, you shoulda checked her out instead of assuming it was an insult. she was quite a sexpot for her time - and still gives most a run for their money :drool: . whenever i think of her, i think of her always perfectly sleek, blonde hair :aright: . here she is:

3912_0178.jpg

3912_0179.jpg

3912_0002.jpg