Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are u hot???

nympho69

It's really sad... I couldn't watch more than ten minutes of it.

One thing that really disturbed me... when Lorenzo Lamas said to the one woman, I have a burrito cooking down south and it's almost done? Yuck... lol... she looked pretty uncomfortable after he said it, too.

Originally posted by tastyt

It's really sad... I couldn't watch more than ten minutes of it.

One thing that really disturbed me... when Lorenzo Lamas said to the one woman, I have a burrito cooking down south and it's almost done? Yuck... lol... she looked pretty uncomfortable after he said it, too.

yea and she was 18 which made it grosser... he's like 40.. yuck

but i agree with myst that the girl with the bangs is so gorgeous. she looks like a model.

omg and one of the guys, with the kinda overdone pecs, 18 year old from FL, i think his name is kevin... OMG so hotttt... his face is perfect :drool:

other than that, i didn't think anyone was exceptionally hot...

That show is unbelievable. Were it not for the fact that it's on when I go to the gym I wouldn't watch it.

Not to sound cliche but who's to say who's hot and who's not. they got lorenzo lamas -- a gross old guy who's been around the block 3 million times and plain rachel hunter, who's been with a gross old guy as judges?

What's sad is the people desperately try to be hot and they're not. They don't make them like al pacino or sophia loren anymore, people who were truly hot, modest, and were pieces of artwork. They didn't TRY to be hot, they just were.

Originally posted by nympho69

lol

wtf is this show

:laugh:

Originally posted by mssabina

omg and one of the guys, with the kinda overdone pecs, 18 year old from FL, i think his name is kevin... OMG so hotttt... his face is perfect :drool:

other than that, i didn't think anyone was exceptionally hot...

omg I thought the same thing, that guy was just unbelievable - You're right, his face was absolutely perfect!!!!!! :drool::aright:

Originally posted by nyckitty69

That show is unbelievable. Were it not for the fact that it's on when I go to the gym I wouldn't watch it.

Not to sound cliche but who's to say who's hot and who's not. they got lorenzo lamas -- a gross old guy who's been around the block 3 million times and plain rachel hunter, who's been with a gross old guy as judges?

What's sad is the people desperately try to be hot and they're not. They don't make them like al pacino or sophia loren anymore, people who were truly hot, modest, and were pieces of artwork. They didn't TRY to be hot, they just were.

best post i've read in a long time :thumb: