Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Sex Behavior ?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Do you tend to lay there after cumming & leave it in for a bit OR do you pull write out & clean up.

when i finish i go wash my dick with oil based degreaser, brush it several times with sand paper, write out my bill ($10.00) and give it to the lucky lady for services rendered lol j/k i cuddle for 3 minutes (timed) and then go pee

Do you tend to lay there after cumming & leave it in for a bit OR do you pull write out & clean up.

being a condom user, i leave it in until i finish cumming, then pull out before i get soft, so as not to spill anything. the hardest part of the clean up is getting her goo out of my pubes. but then we usually go smoke some, and eat cookies.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

when i finish i go wash my dick with oil based degreaser, brush it several times with sand paper, write out my bill ($10.00) and give it to the lucky lady for services rendered lol j/k i cuddle for 3 minutes (timed) and then go pee

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

while im cumming its good to feel it inside me

however if it was an intense climax after im done cumming i want him off me for a break

when the whole session is over

no cuddling

i want to shower

and then i want to sleep on my bed, alone...

Originally posted by nympho69

while im cumming its good to feel it inside me

however if it was an intense climax after im done cumming i want him off me for a break

when the whole session is over

no cuddling

i want to shower

and then i want to sleep on my bed, alone...

thats how i feel especially after a long night... the girl i was with kept wanting to like cuddle with me all night... get the fuck out of here i got up extra early feigning that i had stuff to do and left her house i was thrilled to get home...