Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After u cum in yer girl's mouth....

quoth

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have an aversion to it, don't try to force the issue. a gentleman will understand that you don't feel comfortable because it makes you gag, and won't make disparaging comments about your comfort level. if it's important enough to him that he can't be your sexual partner, well.. that's his choice, but hopefully the men you've met have been gracious about it.

Originally posted by wideskies

if you have an aversion to it, don't try to force the issue. a gentleman will understand that you don't feel comfortable because it makes you gag, and won't make disparaging comments about your comfort level. if it's important enough to him that he can't be your sexual partner, well.. that's his choice, but hopefully the men you've met have been gracious about it.

yeah, none of the guys i have given bjs cared much... i have only given a few guys bjs. literally a few too, not like 10 few haha.

Originally posted by Legend

That is a great philosophy. :)

hey a real woman always wants her man to be COMPLETELY satisfied.;) Swallowing is part of it..

on the other hand, then they sometimes dump you for some bitch that doesn't swallow:mad:

Originally posted by girly

hey a real woman always wants her man to be COMPLETELY satisfied.;) Swallowing is part of it..

on the other hand, then they sometimes dump you for some bitch that doesn't swallow:mad:

:laugh:

What sucks is. The few women that I fell in love with in my life didn't swallow. Unless it was like a special occasion like my B-Day or something. :laugh:

All the women that I didn't give a shit about swallowed all the time.

WTF is that all about. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by girly

You should write a book.

on the other hand, then they sometimes dump you for some bitch that doesn't swallow

They must be ghey.

Originally posted by Legend

You should write a book.

They must be ghey.

an orgasm is an orgasm. who cares if the person swallows... i thik it is more of an ego boost to have the girl swallow than anything else because it doesnt FEEL good when she swallows your cum, it satisfies your ego in a demented way or something. if u girls like it that is nice but if seomone doesnt be happy u got off.

Originally posted by somebitch

an orgasm is an orgasm. who cares if the person swallows... i thik it is more of an ego boost to have the girl swallow than anything else because it doesnt FEEL good when she swallows your cum, it satisfies your ego in a demented way or something. if u girls like it that is nice but if seomone doesnt be happy u got off.

That is where you are wrong. An orgasm is not an "orgasm", they vary.

It is not demented and its not an ego boost; if you had a cock you would know.

as always, "it depends on the guy" as to whether it's an ego boost. in any case, to INSIST on cumming in someone's mouth is rude in my opinion, but many men might be surprised that their lady wouldn't want to do it occasionally or at all if they're used to, ahem, cum guzzlers. hehe, cum guzzlers is fun to say. cum guzzlers cum guzzlers cum guzzlers.

as always, "it depends on the guy" as to whether it's an ego boost. in any case, to INSIST on cumming in someone's mouth is rude in my opinion, but many men might be surprised that their lady wouldn't want to do it occasionally or at all if they're used to, ahem, cum guzzlers. hehe, cum guzzlers is fun to say. cum guzzlers cum guzzlers cum guzzlers.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. I would never be like "uhh....u do swallow, right?"

...so long as she shares my passion for cheesecake...i dont care if she gargles with it, spews out with a grunt of disgust, or simply says, "there's two things i dont do - windows and..."...

Originally posted by tastyt

You know, I don't really taste it that much if he actually cums inside of my mouth, b/c most of it ends up towards the back of the mouth. I taste it a lot more if, say, it's sprayed all over my stomach, and I run my fingers in it and suck on them.

I guess the old joke is true, you don't taste it b/c the right taste buds aren't at the back of your tongue... :laugh2:

Exactly! :tongue: Its really just a matter of preference..if you don't mind it..swallow...if you gag..spit that shit out....and it should be the womans preference...NOT his...

i will say this. nothing beats when a girl swallows, and continues sucking your cock. WOW! i love the girls who even way after you've cum, keep swallowing and sucking, and you have to tell to stop because your penis becomes very sensitive after cumming, so its a painful tingle if she keeps sucking. girls who haven't, try this. i guarantee your man's knees will be shaking, and he'll be whimperring and begging you to stop sucking.

Originally posted by somegirl24

Exactly! :tongue: Its really just a matter of preference..if you don't mind it..swallow...if you gag..spit that shit out....and it should be the womans preference...NOT his...

i just cut and pasted this and sent it as a memo out to all of our co-workers.............

see ya in the bathroom at 10 a.m!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HONK HONK

Originally posted by Mystify22

ugh I'm with you... that shit makes me gag... I mean, I kinda feel bad about it, but whatever... I usually use my hands at the end too

I agree with you & somebitch...sometimes i do a lil in my mouth, but not a lot of the time..i kinda feel bad, but i mean hey, either way, we make him cum whether it's mouth or hand at the end :tongue:

If a bitch gets to suck my dick, the least she can do is swallow my cum to say thank you. If she tries to spit it out I have no choice but to get out the duct tape and shut the bitch's mouth with it! Girls enjoy swallowing cum as much as they enjoy sucking dick - don't let em tell you otherwise! Charles Malone has spoken.

Originally posted by somebitch

i have to disagree.

cumming -while ur dick is being sucked feels better than cumming from a hand finish