• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parliament Lights

i have to say theyre the best

marlboro lights are sort of too light

camel lights yuck

winston horrible

Dunhill --typical european cigarettes still better than the 3 bad ones i posted above

but P.LIGHTS cant go wrong

• 1 month later...

Usually Capt. Black in a pipe. Good Cigs are lucky unfiltered

or even better Gitanes Unfiltered. Gitanes are expensive, French cigs. Different taste than american, different tobacco. Those bust lungs like no other. but Delicious. For a smoke-breather, the first one was like an orgasm. Then i damn-near passed out. felt like another orgasm. But if you have never smoked a pipe. That is damn good. The taste. The ceremony. the relaxing effect. Its bliss. and they really smoke up a room so a man can breathe.

Originally posted by elvisisacorpse

Usually Capt. Black in a pipe. Good Cigs are lucky unfiltered

or even better Gitanes Unfiltered. Gitanes are expensive, French cigs. Different taste than american, different tobacco. Those bust lungs like no other. but Delicious. For a smoke-breather, the first one was like an orgasm. Then i damn-near passed out. felt like another orgasm. But if you have never smoked a pipe. That is damn good. The taste. The ceremony. the relaxing effect. Its bliss. and they really smoke up a room so a man can breathe.

I have never had a worse cigarette than Gitannes...

I like Galouise Blondes... the ones in the red pack.

Originally posted by jimk29

I have never had a worse cigarette than Gitannes...

I like Galouise Blondes... the ones in the red pack.

Good to know I am not the only one in this goddamned city to smoke Gauloises Blondes Legeres (aka lights)

They are the only cigs I can smoke that don't have me coughing or wheezing, and even going through two packs in a day (formerly) I never had the 'burnt' taste in my mouth in the morning. Now it's 1/2 - 1 pack per day.

ichi