Clubplanet Nightlife Community

exit bullshit once again!!!!!!!!

djkane

what the fuck was up last night. this big ktu party, mad people performing, now they know how many tickets they should've sold, yet they sold way more, we were left out in the cold waiting on line only to be shot down by the nypd and nyfd, said there were to many people so they were closing it down. come 3 ish i hear some lady on the radio talking about how it was the hottest party! that's bullshit, ktu didn't answer my call when i wanted to call up and bitch...........exit needs to do something to get the crowd back because factory friday's will dominate once they are back!!!!!!!!:dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

what the hell the you expect to happen after the last few weeks.. and exit will not, shall not, should not and can not be the hottest friday party.. never was either... espcaeially after all the drama its gone thgouhg, that place is now a even more hurt and tainted place of clubbing.. and with Sound Factory fridays arrising with somethine a bit a attratactive exit will faulter.

With all the B/S that just happened and now this shit that they are watching Marvisi...its not surprising.

You have to understand, as a club-goer. We have to give these places a few weeks to get back in Rountine. I dont go to Exit but i do go to Factory. I went last weekend and it was not the same place. It was nice to be back but it was not the same. I am taking alittle hiatus from there for a month or so. Gotta let everything get back to our little 'comfort' zone.

Everybody has to watch their asses now. Even us. Cause now there are more people watching.

Originally posted by myke

mixSFnew.jpg

Experience NYC in association w/ Myke O., Kyle, Sergio & Chris Asta, Brian M., George F. present...

MIX

at

The Sound Factory Fridays

West 46th Street (between 11th & 12th)

Coming to New York City March 7th, 2003

Below is a preview of what The Sound Factory will showcase on Fridays

LEVEL 1 - THE UNDERGROUND

A small, self-contained space for those who seek an alternative environment. Based on the concept of the original Sound Factory, this rustic and very industrial floor is enjoyed by the slightly offbeat guest.

level_1.jpg

New York City's hottest house talent will be on showcase on this level every Friday night.

March 7th 2003 Sounds by: Sergio

LEVEL 2 - MAIN ROOM & BALCONY

A wall-to-wall dance floor with 120,000 watts of sound and movable truss lighting. Decidedly designed for high energy entertainment. Situated on 7500 square feet of floor space this level has a balcony area surrounding the entire dance floor and provides a dramatic entrance from level 3. The experience never fails to amaze and mystify. A full stage is suspended in the air with staircases leading from the balcony or main dance floor. Level 2, The Mezzanine and Level 3 are integrated nicely.

level_2.jpg

The World's most world renowned international talent will be on showcase in the main room.

Starting March 7th 2003 with GEORGE ACOSTA

LEVEL 3 - THE MEZZANINE

A large general lounge space highlighted by a large center cut that peers down onto the dance floor three stories below. The two section circular truss moves to the dance floor tilting and maneuvering thru the center cut providing a spectacular light. A 65 foot bar dominates the room, furnished with sofas and coffee tables as well as intimate table and chair settings. This energized lounge area is augmented by a variety of exceptional artworks, and is definitely upscale.

level_3.jpg

The World's most world renowned international talent will also be on showcase on the mezzanine.

Starting March 7th 2003 with GEORGE ACOSTA

LEVEL 4 - VIP LOUNGE & CABARET

Tasteful decor coupled with superb pieces of art set this level on course for its upscale and elegant mood. Designed as a V.I.P. area, this level can function independently of all other levels. Furnishings provide the maximum in comfort and social interactions for all guests. Special features include a cabaret theater, private rooms and a jacuzzi.

level_4.jpg

Every Friday night the Sound Factory will offer your the hottest hip hop & classics in this posh VIP area w/ SIZZAHANDS. Then Afterhours by House Super DJ SHELDON ROMERO.

Purchase your tickets instantly at a good discount now!

Click here to purchase your advanced VIP tickets now!

New York City's #1 18+ Friday Night Party!

Doors Open @ 11:00pm

18 and over. Proper attire required.

(18 and over, proper attire please.)

for guest list info, table reservations, or information on promoting this event contact:

Myke O.

Experience NYC.com

732 - 763 - 5808 or m y k e o @ a o l . c o m

-or-

Let the girls outside know you are on the EXPERIENCE Guest list.

no doubt myke.. thats just wat i need

Originally posted by djkane

what the fuck was up last night. this big ktu party, mad people performing, now they know how many tickets they should've sold, yet they sold way more, we were left out in the cold waiting on line only to be shot down by the nypd and nyfd, said there were to many people so they were closing it down. come 3 ish i hear some lady on the radio talking about how it was the hottest party! that's bullshit, ktu didn't answer my call when i wanted to call up and bitch...........

:eek: WHAT A SURPRISE!!!

you know what amazes me? everyone bashes exit, nobody likes it, and we all agree that marvisi is a scumbag who'll use his club to cheat the patrons out of money any way he can

...and YET...

i see the same bullshit posts WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK about how you decided to give exit a chance "for that one last time" and how greatly you are now disappointed.

here's an idea: :idea:stop going and quit whining.

you KNOW what you are in for when you go there, so dont act like an innocent victim of a cruel club scam! its always the same shit, never changes....im just so sick of hearing about these 'exit horror stories' :blown:

It's really a very simple formula that only entails 2nd grade level arithmetic.

You take the maximum occupancy of the club and you sell the same number of tickets = to that AND not to EXCEED that number.

You may want to even say for ticket holders that they they must be in line by a given time or posibly forfit their right to get in. That way if you have hundreds of no shows, the event can still sell tickets to those who show up unannounced. The club will then make even more money that way.

How hard can it be to figure out this elementary formula?

Are most Promoters Car Salesman during the day?

What a bunch of swarmy bullshit.

I feel sorry for those that get FUCKED in the ass week in and week out by assholes that cannot add nor subtract.

God forbid 'some' Promoters would have a REAL job like mine in Engieering. With the level of non-detail oriented promotors out there, many wouldn't last two seconds in a technical field...

I'm not bashing all Promoters of course so please for the good guys that are on here do not take offnense. There are good and bad people in every job, but it seems like there are a ton of fuck-ups out there.

This shit happens way too much at parties in NYC at least from what I read here on Clubplanet.

To whom it applies to, get your SHIT together you bad promoters!

I really will be dissapointed to see Junior's Earth go to shit. This venue, musically speaking, was far better than Sound Factory Sundays. Since the death of Juniorverse, Earth has been the only place I've enjoyed.

I hope this venue isn't dead, and if it is, I hope there's an upcoming (regular) New York based venue sometime in the near future that will feature Junior.

The Sunday afternoon afterhours are a must.

Originally posted by djkane

what the fuck was up last night. this big ktu party, mad people performing, now they know how many tickets they should've sold, yet they sold way more, we were left out in the cold waiting on line only to be shot down by the nypd and nyfd, said there were to many people so they were closing it down. come 3 ish i hear some lady on the radio talking about how it was the hottest party! that's bullshit, ktu didn't answer my call when i wanted to call up and bitch...........exit needs to do something to get the crowd back because factory friday's will dominate once they are back!!!!!!!!:dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

You went to a KTU party...not one thrown by Exit. They just used the space. Call up KTU and bitch to them.

just FYI, i just heard tonite that anyone that showed up later on in the nite (they stopped letting people in at 11 30, could have gone to webster hall and their tickets could have been traded for a comp to their thursday party...so at least u could have made something for the nite, but still....

Did you think this may have had something to do with "Fire Codes" 90 something people in RI became human BBQ and I really dont think the City wants anything like that happening to us here! And Yes the "Drug" and "Exit ws just Closed" drama is a part of it too!

Ad of course they are gonna say it's the hottest party on the radio IT's THERE FUCKIN PARTY what are they gonna say "This is the shittest party in NY stay the fuck home"

As for Maravsi or how ever the fuck you spell his name, did it occur to some people that it is his club, his property, he can run it and do whatever the fuck he wants to it! If you don't like what he's doing go elsewhere! There are a ton of other parties in the city!

Originally posted by mattm2o

Did you think this may have had something to do with "Fire Codes" 90 something people in RI became human BBQ and I really dont think the City wants anything like that happening to us here! And Yes the "Drug" and "Exit ws just Closed" drama is a part of it too!

Ad of course they are gonna say it's the hottest party on the radio IT's THERE FUCKIN PARTY what are they gonna say "This is the shittest party in NY stay the fuck home"

As for Maravsi or how ever the fuck you spell his name, did it occur to some people that it is his club, his property, he can run it and do whatever the fuck he wants to it! If you don't like what he's doing go elsewhere! There are a ton of other parties in the city!

It has everything to do with fire codes and with what happened in R.I. Let time cool things off and then the clubs will let everyone in... because right now everyone is acting as if they "obey Laws" and come on we all know its all about the money$$ right.

Most of all You had already bought your tickets so the most importanmt thing is that everyone already got paid while your there like a schumck tickets in hand, payments made and you had to go home....

BTW this is all pure sarcasm.. but its exactly how KTU clubs, promoters and the like think....

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

I really will be dissapointed to see Junior's Earth go to shit. This venue, musically speaking, was far better than Sound Factory Sundays. Since the death of Juniorverse, Earth has been the only place I've enjoyed.

I hope this venue isn't dead, and if it is, I hope there's an upcoming (regular) New York based venue sometime in the near future that will feature Junior.

The Sunday afternoon afterhours are a must.

Where have you been? besides the big parties Earth is dead. no one is there on a normal sunday.