Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long are you willing to go down for?

bkissa

Originally posted by bkissa

That could take a while. But going down on a woman is much easier.

Tell that to the little thing that connects my tounge to the bottom of my mouth:licker:

But for the question at hand, it depends, usually until she comes at least once, sometimes until she completely turns into jello, it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.

Originally posted by bkissa

But going down on a woman is much easier.

Yes indeedy. ;) The longest I've gone down on a woman for is 1 1/2 hrs. My jaw would fall off if I had to do that to a guy. I'm not sure how long I could do it on a guy, I've never timed it.

for me you can never put a time on a deed like that and for me my from my personal experiences you dont just stop when she gets one orgasm you have to go until the girl your with grabs your head and pulls your face up to hers starts makeing out with you as she slides your dick into her pussy and that to me is a job well done ;):clap::hump::makeout:;)

It depends. I have had gfs that I never wanted to stop. Would actually go down for almost an hour, take a break and then go back. And have had some gfs that I just couldn't. Didn't want to.

but, I think eating pussy is the second greatest thing on the planet. (next to soft serve ice cream) It's something that I have always loved and will continue to love it and do it for as long as I can.

Originally posted by italianlover

for me you can never put a time on a deed like that and for me my from my personal experiences you dont just stop when she gets one orgasm you have to go until the girl your with grabs your head and pulls your face up to hers starts makeing out with you as she slides your dick into her pussy and that to me is a job well done ;):clap::hump::makeout:;)

well-said :clap2: !!!!!!!!

I could eat pussy all night long.... I would just need something in the background playing, trance is good, I could pace my tongue with the beats.. That usually works really well! :tongue:

I will eat a girl till she tells me to stop....:D

Performing Oral Sexations on a girl is probably one of my, if not my favorite thing to do!!

:Does tongue Excercsises!(sp):::D