Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc 3/15/03 Mauro Picotto, how was it for you?

Originally posted by Njguru

oh thats funny,

I was wearing a tight black tshirt, jeans and black shoes, veryshort hair (almost bald) dark complexion, i was behind you most of the night cause i rememebr the tshirt and your group.

hmm..I dont know, I'm sorry, I can't remember :(

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by the way, I guess you people like to identify yourselves by what kind of clothes you were wearing last night... well if anyone remembers me, I was wearing a sky blue and cream long sleeve Nautica shirt and jeans. I have a dark complexion.... (some people think I look indian, but I'm really not.)

I felt a tad shy last night, but I will probably return to arc several times in the future. I'd love to get to know some of you ;)

Originally posted by mixmastermo

by the way, I guess you people like to identify yourselves by what kind of clothes you were wearing last night... well if anyone remembers me, I was wearing a sky blue and cream long sleeve Nautica shirt and jeans. I have a dark complexion.... (some people think I look indian, but I'm really not.)

I felt a tad shy last night, but I will probably return to arc several times in the future. I'd love to get to know some of you ;)

I SAW U..I think:D

you probably did see me sexxyme.... I was dancing in your area for a little while. I was all over the place last night :D

Anyways, anyone whol likes their techno nice and hard should definitely check out tronic treatment tomorrow night (monday 3/17) cuz they will have Christian Varela and Marco Bailey. They produce some of the sickest techno tracks in the world, and I'm sure they will have something for all the hard techno fans out there.

If some of you guys go I'll try to not be too shy ;)

WOW, i step out, and all of the sudden there are a bunch of posts on here. I still haven't slept, urgh, but man it was fun as hell

I knew that everyon had a good time

sexxyme, you looked bangin last night, i was the guy that was almost the whole time in front of the stage, never stopped dancing

Had on dark blue jeans, black shirt, with a yellow collar and yellow arm trims. Tanned with short hair, the front spiked up (from my description i sound like everyone else)

But yeah you looked great last night, i was talkin to your friend, and i told him that you were unbelievable, and i asked him if you were his girl and everything,

THat guy with the blackshirt, and muscles was tryin to dance with you later on in the night. I kinda saw you trying to slink away.

Originally posted by daemoncel

WOW, i step out, and all of the sudden there are a bunch of posts on here. I still haven't slept, urgh, but man it was fun as hell

I knew that everyon had a good time

sexxyme, you looked bangin last night, i was the guy that was almost the whole time in front of the stage, never stopped dancing

Had on dark blue jeans, black shirt, with a yellow collar and yellow arm trims. Tanned with short hair, the front spiked up (from my description i sound like everyone else)

But yeah you looked great last night, i was talkin to your friend, and i told him that you were unbelievable, and i asked him if you were his girl and everything,

THat guy with the blackshirt, and muscles was tryin to dance with you later on in the night. I kinda saw you trying to slink away.

Hmm..didn't I speak to you a little? I could be wrong though :)

and thank you by the way :)

yea, that guy was another STALKER:eek: there:laugh:

Originally posted by sexxyme

Hmm..didn't I speak to you a little? I could be wrong though :)

and thank you by the way :)

yea, that guy was another STALKER:eek: there:laugh:

actually you did, very briefly, i asked you something, but at this point i can't remember anything but a bass beat... hehehe

i mean it, looked extra-extra ordinary, i think everyone who saw you agrees.

random newbie makin a post here tryin to get to that famous 1500.....

yea u was there thought i saw a few of u MP was sic had to chill with oliver it was gettin to be madness in the main room for those of u curious.. i was wearin a blue kangol with ufos an a wife beater with glowstix (yes i use those :) )

Im still trying to figure out who was the tall girl with the black tshirt crew with the picotto name all over them.

If any indication of the new music i head, his next albuim is going to be insane, did he give out a cd near the end to a lucky fan?

Originally posted by Njguru

Im still trying to figure out who was the tall girl with the black tshirt crew with the picotto name all over them.

If any indication of the new music i head, his next albuim is going to be insane, did he give out a cd near the end to a lucky fan?

i don't know who the Mauro Picotto shirt gang was

We're Back on the front, Mauro Picotto 3-15-03 on the back

was kinda funny and weird at the same time

anyways, yeah the girl was bangin,

hehe some of us are asking for song IDs

while some of us are asking for People IDs heheh

Wow, that night was crazy....... I'm from DC

I woke up at 7 AM on Sat, took the metro to National Airport and then flew to La Guardia at 12:30, arrived at 1:30 and met up with some friends in the city and then out in Queens. Headed to the club just before 12, only about ten heads in there at that point.

Christian spun a really good set, better than I was expecting. I was a little disappointed he didn't mess with the crowd more. but I can't blame him, he knows who we came for.

Mauro Picotto arrived and headed on stage (while Christian was still spinning) at about 2 AM. Even before he took over on the wheels, he already had the crowd going nutty (at least those who recognized him). Picotto was interacting with people keepin' the vibe alive for about another hour of Christian's set before Mauro finally took over. Then everyone went CRAZY! Man that was good.... really fucking good. At this point I had been awake for 20 some hours and I could no longer think, only dance. Eventually that gave out too.

This was my second time seeing Mauro live and he always beats expectations. His interaction with the crowd is so great, better than almost any other DJ I've seen live (Rounding out the top three in crowd interaction: Armin van Buuren, Judge Jules).

I got to shake his hand early in the night, during Christian's set. While the lizard man was spinning I kept writing shit on my phone for him, and requesting Verdi, then he finally played (I'm sure he was already planning on it).

Finally at the end of the night I got one of those "DJ-to-other-man-hugs" that AvB specializes in. I wished Mauro the best at WMC in Miami and thanked him for the awesome night. Recooping outside I ran into Daemoncel, we ended up catching a train going the same way. Then I headed to Queen's, picked up my stuff and flew back from La Guardia 23 hours after I arrived. Finally made it back home at 4:30 PM, another healthy 34.5 hr day in the life.

Person Identification:

I was running around like a cockless chicken most of the night. White 'fcuk' shirt, medium-blue jeans, white nikes.

I definately saw a few hotties there, can't pick a hottie of the night, but Fuck Me I'm famous in Ibiza would be one of my top choices. Her friend looked cute in that red shirt too, but that Angry Young and Poor guy kept giving me weird looks, it was creepy.

There were at least two, maybe three girls in the "We're Back" crew, one of them was hot.

There was at least one or two Asian hotties, but I don't want to start some sort of turf war :) .

There was a chick in a tiny black top and dark super low super tight jeans that was looking hot all night. Clear glasses and long brownish hair. Towards the front most of the night and armed with a fairly large gentleman. I did not approach.

All in all, that was a great night. I don't know when I'll be back to Arc, but may the Saturday after PvD @ Roxy in April.

Me and two of my girls came up from Philly. We absolutely love Picotto! Saw him in October, and he put on a great set. Saturday night was also incredible. We got there around 3, and the energy in the place was great. I love seeing those hands in the air! It wasn't extremely crowded, so I was definitely able to get my groove on. Picotto's crowd intereaction was great (just like in October - he did not disappoint). It was much more of a guy crowd, but me & my girls were loving that :) Nice to meet you daemoncel. You are a cutie! I will be looking forward to sharing the dancefloor with you again in May.

Next trip to Arc will be Deep Dish on April 12. Can't wait!

Stacie

Originally posted by nev4

I definately saw a few hotties there, can't pick a hottie of the night, but Fuck Me I'm famous in Ibiza would be one of my top choices. Her friend looked cute in that red shirt too, but that Angry Young and Poor guy kept giving me weird looks, it was creepy.

Aw thank you, who were you?? :)

and by the way, that guy in the Angry, Young and Poor shirt, that was my best friend, and I think you got it all wrong, he really wasn't giving anyone any looks, he's REALLY cool

:D

Person Identification:

I was running around like a cockless chicken most of the night. White 'fcuk' shirt, medium-blue jeans, white nikes.

Aw thank you, who were you??

I thought that was pretty much it. I stayed in the front almost the entire night. You were very close everytime I saw you, except at the beginning I saw you toward the main entrance/coat check side.

I thought that was pretty much it. I stayed in the front almost the entire night. You were very close everytime I saw you, except at the beginning I saw you toward the main entrance/coat check side.

Ohhh, I remember youuuuuuuu:D

You know, I have a pretty good memory now that I think about it lol

Originally posted by sexxyme

and by the way, that guy in the Angry, Young and Poor shirt, that was my best friend, and I think you got it all wrong, he really wasn't giving anyone any looks, he's REALLY cool

:D

what?? that guy in the Angry, Young, and Poor tshirt gave me looks all night too!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: really cool my ass!!

Originally posted by mixmastermo

now that I think about it, my memory is H O R R I B L E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

anyways, time to keep this on the topic... who in here will be hitting up arc this saturday for the tortured party? I know I'm in, I think :eek:

I really don't mind either way, but technically this thread was about, "How was it for you."