Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro

I checked out the user ratings/reviews and they werent much help overall cuz they're from 1999, which is long time ago. ..

Whats the door policy on dress @ Centro Fly on oh lets say tonight (Friday)?

Much obliged

Thank you

Centro doesn't have a dress code. It's 'casual wear' (sneakers are ok-- personally you look silly dancing, if you GO to dance, in anything but sneakers -- just wear your usual clubgear). Honestly though, they can be hesitant on letting you in if you're wearing let's say biggie pants (UFOs, kikwear,..).

I know this b/c awhile back my friend was wearing big orange ufos and he was argueing w/one of the promoters b/c they wouldn't let him in initially. I think it's fuckin' funny though b/c the staff wears basically that but more (look like prisoners) so maybe it's really b/c he looked like part of the staff haha.

I personally think a dress code is fuckin' retaaaaarded. Who cares? You have all these yuppies starting to go to clubs and gettin' all up in the scene, making tapered pants 'the way to go kids!' :rolleyes:. And clubs allow guys w/gay-tight-shirts in, so why not let someone w/a little flava in? I'm only playing, but seriously, it all comes down to the music. Dress codes suck.

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

Centro doesn't have a dress code. It's 'casual wear' (sneakers are ok-- personally you look silly dancing, if you GO to dance, in anything but sneakers -- just wear your usual clubgear). Honestly though, they can be hesitant on letting you in if you're wearing let's say biggie pants (UFOs, kikwear,..).

I know this b/c awhile back my friend was wearing big orange ufos and he was argueing w/one of the promoters b/c they wouldn't let him in initially. I think it's fuckin' funny though b/c the staff wears basically that but more (look like prisoners) so maybe it's really b/c he looked like part of the staff haha.

I personally think a dress code is fuckin' retaaaaarded. Who cares? You have all these yuppies starting to go to clubs and gettin' all up in the scene, making tapered pants 'the way to go kids!' :rolleyes:. And clubs allow guys w/gay-tight-shirts in, so why not let someone w/a little flava in? I'm only playing, but seriously, it all comes down to the music. Dress codes suck.

Centro doesn't want to become thugged or candy kiddded out. They have always had a good crowd with something to offer for everyone so I imagine if there was an objection at the door, it is/was valid.

do kandy kids still excist?

didint they dies out in 98> with Tunnel, and all those countdown party's and Hullaballo> in Toronto?

and when diid candy kids actually listen to decent music?

LOL

What pleasurhead is doing a New reisidency @ Centro-Fly?

LOL

:laugh:

oly>

Originally posted by max3

I called them once about this, and I was told it was ok to wear jeans only if it was name brands like Diesel, and no sneakers.

In all of my years working in clubs Ive never yet seen a Doorman check the tags on the asses of peoples jeans! There not gonna check if your jeans are Versace, Diesel, or Old Navy..... Thats fuckin stupid for a representative of a club to make a statement about that, a mre valid statement would be "Dress Presentable".

Originally posted by jaysea

do kandy kids still excist?

didint they dies out in 98> with Tunnel, and all those countdown party's and Hullaballo> in Toronto?

and when diid candy kids actually listen to decent music?

LOL

What pleasurhead is doing a New reisidency @ Centro-Fly?

don't diss your roots, that is if you HAD any...oh wait you started listening to electronic music last year...my bad. Go back to your your headphones listening to sasha & digweed.

You're trying to say that I'm a "candykid" :laugh:...nope. I don't really feel like sitting here and getting into it. I'm all about the music and that's what it comes down to.

Originally posted by max3

I called them once about this, and I was told it was ok to wear jeans only if it was name brands like Diesel, and no sneakers.

:laugh: :laugh:

Hold up, i wasent dissing you in anyway i was just having fun,

My roots? lol, Well my roots go back to when u were still 10,

iv been doing the clubs since 88"

i have worked at ALL of the clubs including the door For Disco 2000, ARENA> at palladium

Smitty> At El Loco

Dirty @ PYramid....

Did i mention, i ran TUNNEL from 1989 to 1992?

i Fucked all the dj's u were creamin at, 4 years ago, when u were running your LITTLE LIST,

And im opeing a LARGE club in NYC, Funding it, Doing it, And having a Blast....

So now that u know who i am.

WHO THE Fuck are u hunny?

>>Olympia

You took my post as i was dissing you, when i was just thinking about how DUMB these fucking kids are with there Candy all up there arm's

Like what? the fucking mall's are to Small for them?

apparently That hurt your feeling's and im so sorry,

Happy hardcore forever man!

:rolleyes:;)

im very Defensive, today, sorry

im not gonna re-edit my last post, cause every time i read it i die laughing, so sorry, but in all my bitchy shit aside, if your all about the music, than your a Friend of mine, so not to be a bitch.

sorry u took me wrong,

"make love not war" ?

;)

<<olympia

im not gonna re-edit my last post, cause every time i read it i die laughing, so sorry, but in all my bitchy shit aside, if your all about the music, than your a Friend of mine, so not to be a bitch.

sorry u took me wrong,

"make love not war" ?

;)

<<olympia

Definitely don't edit it... I laughed like hell too when I read it. :laugh:

It depends partly on how many guys vs women are in your crew... the higher the ratio of men, the better you should dress! Then again, my boyfriend only wears cargos, t-shirt and sneaks, and never had a problem getting in even when he was only going out in groups of guys. It really shouldn't be a problem

i Fucked all the dj's u were creamin at, 4 years ago, when u were running your LITTLE LIST,And im opeing a LARGE club in NYC, Funding it, Doing it, And having a Blast....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LOL!! I REALLY don't care what you've done honestly. If you were trying to impress me, well, at least you made me laugh. I'm glad you Fucked all the djs.

peace.

im 30 hunny,

iv suckjed alot of dick over the years, OK?! LOL

and im really happy iv fucked alot to,

But u told me to listen to Sasha n Digger?

like im some fucking 21yr old yuppy, From Fucking Jersey,

and i dont need to impress shit hunny,

this is only the Internet....

Anyway i gotta go man!

Fucking Anabolic frolic is rocking the Muni in CT tonight!!

Fuckn YEEEEEEEA!

:laugh::blown:

:bj:

Thanks i think guys. . . .I might be more confused than before, but think i got it. Damn i hate dancing with shoes on. I dont even know what clothes i took home from school for spring break now that i think of it. Worse comes to worse i'll just go to arc tonight. Thanks for the suggestions, and thanks for arguing with each other. =) i like when people argue.

Aside from all that, wheres eveyone goin tonight (other than Miami)??

But u told me to listen to Sasha n Digger?

i guess it takes only the college-educated to understand what I wrote. What I said was that you prob. listen to sasha and digweed:vomit3: :cheese:

hmmm you don't need to "impress shit HUNNY" then why the fuck tell me "er, i like worked at tunnel from blah blah blah."

keep your mouth closed or better yet keep sucking dick..

;)

Originally posted by DANCEdeep

i guess it takes only the college-educated to understand what I wrote. What I said was that you prob. listen to sasha and digweed:vomit3: :cheese:

hmmm you don't need to "impress shit HUNNY" then why the fuck tell me "er, i like worked at tunnel from blah blah blah."

keep your mouth closed or better yet keep sucking dick..

;)

:laugh2:

Hold up, i wasent dissing you in anyway i was just having fun,

My roots? lol, Well my roots go back to when u were still 10,

iv been doing the clubs since 88"

i have worked at ALL of the clubs including the door For Disco 2000, ARENA> at palladium

Smitty> At El Loco

Dirty @ PYramid....

Did i mention, i ran TUNNEL from 1989 to 1992?

i Fucked all the dj's u were creamin at, 4 years ago, when u were running your LITTLE LIST,

And im opeing a LARGE club in NYC, Funding it, Doing it, And having a Blast....

>>Olympia

You took my post as i was dissing you, when i was just thinking about how DUMB these fucking kids are with there Candy all up there arm's

Like what? the fucking mall's are to Small for them?

apparently That hurt your feeling's and im so sorry,

Happy hardcore forever man!

:rolleyes:;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you go girl! now THAT's what i call a bitchslap! :laugh:

sorry u took me wrong,

"make love not war" ?

;)

<<olympia

WOW. Smackdown!

I wouldn't want to be your enemy.