Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto at Roxy, May 16th

and tiestos new double cd

NYANA!!!

drops may 5th the first cd is his more harder tracks second is more of a more relaxed mix

alot of people are saying it magik seris meets in search of sunrise i cant wait

any one know when and where tickets go on sale for tiesto?

tiesto drops lethal industry as his encore and right as the keys hit a jet plane soars over the ampitheater creating the sickest effect ever--

20,000 strong go crazy--it was like a Jeter homerun to win a playoff game or something----amazing

I will definitely be at roxy no doubt

Originally posted by djmikebugout

tiesto drops lethal industry as his encore and right as the keys hit a jet plane soars over the ampitheater creating the sickest effect ever--

20,000 strong go crazy--it was like a Jeter homerun to win a playoff game or something----amazing

bro i think that was probably in the top three moments of the week, if not #1. i was goin berserk yelling, OMG A PLANE I DIE!

Originally posted by nychunk

Insane moment... I was walking around during the song waving taking bows.. I love that thing he does with his hand when hes mixing its like he's catching a beat or something, its like a shake or something.. Mike and Rob where were u standing exactly?

the right side of the stage all the way at the top of the hill directly in front of the water station

Originally posted by djmikebugout

I used to have a video where he was mixing 643 and right on the kick like 100's of fireworks went off it was ILL