Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit 3/28 - Reviews anyone?

The usual night at Exit. It was "Eh" most of the night. Mistress Barbara was pretty good. I expected it to be more packed, but I guess it was a good thing that it wasn't that packed. Good seeing Bugout. Highlight of the night, when Vicious came on. Blew the roof off the place, he was just fucken sick. I don't really expect great things from Exit anymore. So I guess it was the kinda night I expected, but definately Vicious was on point.

I am sorry to say that this place is not what it use to be.... first of all, the place was not as packed as i was expecting it to be and the music was not great, when vicious came on at 4 the music did get better but overall i was disappointed......exit has changed so much over the years and it has not been for the better.

another thing i did not like were all those lights so brightly turned on , on the second floor.........the only place that was pumping was the red room the music was crazy in there and the room was packed.

for those of you who just started going to exit, last night was probably a very good night, but for those of you like myself who use to go like 2-3 years ago i think you would agree with me when i say exit has become very "commercial".

very little substance left in there

THE ANNIVERSARY PARTY IS JUST TWO WEEKS AWAY.....!!!!

I CANT WAIT, HOW ABOUT YOU??

Originally posted by kind3

I am sorry to say that this place is not what it use to be.... first of all, the place was not as packed as i was expecting it to be and the music was not great, when vicious came on at 4 the music did get better but overall i was disappointed......exit has changed so much over the years and it has not been for the better.

another thing i did not like were all those lights so brightly turned on , on the second floor.........the only place that was pumping was the red room the music was crazy in there and the room was packed.

for those of you who just started going to exit, last night was probably a very good night, but for those of you like myself who use to go like 2-3 years ago i think you would agree with me when i say exit has become very "commercial".

very little substance left in there

THE ANNIVERSARY PARTY IS JUST TWO WEEKS AWAY.....!!!!

I CANT WAIT, HOW ABOUT YOU??

What he said.

I was curious to see what others on here had to say before i posted my opinion just to see if maybe I had a bad nite (i didnt go out with my usual crew, and just decided to stop by when i got done working in the city). I just wasnt feelin the place. It seems that even the people that were that that i recognize as regulars were just kinda standing around, nothing like the energy that used to be in that place on friday nites...

As much as I hate to say it, and as many great memories that I have in that place, I dont think its going to be around much longer :( I'm holding out hope that it will come back tho...

Got in around 130 - 2ish, Mistress Barbara's set was pretty good then the fuckin performances ruined everything, hearing those same songs and seeing those same performances gets old, that one blonde chick in that group I wasnt even paying attention to who it was but she was bangin' wit her black sexy black outfit, and the guy from Dark Beat is some tool man, wat a freak...Finally Vicioius came on at like fuckin 4 but ripped it...his set was def.a good one...The red room was packed, dont know why all there is in there are phoneys who cant dance and think they rule that little tiny room, there were some good looking girls in there though...The Midnight room, wtf Mike we cant get anyone in there, you play some of the best music in the whole club but still no one goes in there...I dont understand it...all and all it was a good night I wasnt kinda wiped out so i didnt really dance much just wlaked around and looked at all the clowns in there UFO pants, there so annoying...Just lost my train of thaught watchin' this Syracuse game....thats my review...see you next week for PROJECT:D

Originally posted by earthling

Just got back from today :( Junior! Lets get the fuck out of here !

I agree with your last post, i had a great time a week ago at juniors party. Security was tight, not many dumbass's ruining the party. Why would you go on a reg night though?

Friday was a decent night. Good to see a lot of faces I haven't seen in awhile. I like Vicious a lot, but didn't really care for him last night. First, he only played for two hours. Fucking place closed at 6 which is just rediculous. I have never ever been to Exit when they closed it down before like 7 or 8. Other than the 2 hour set, I thought he played a lot of played out songs to tell you the truth. Nothing against him, I still love him. But he was a LOT better last time. Misstress Barbara was pretty damn good. I watched her spin for about an hour from the balcony and she was def working it.

Originally posted by chris817

I agree with your last post, i had a great time a week ago at juniors party. Security was tight, not many dumbass's ruining the party. Why would you go on a reg night though?

Because i am a regular i go most every week . Someone has to pay there bills. I just dont think its going to work out there anymore with the whole 8 am open thing. Its to big of a club to have those hours . I dont get there most weeks till 9 am anyway but when i get there its off the wall the party and the place is warmed up from the nite before. Today i got there and there were people standing around looking at each other. The numbers

are just not going to be there for the club to make money. Today he shut down at 2pm some people got there at noon. The vibe was ice cold it had no life. Plus its hard to dance with you know who watching over you :rolleyes: . Dont get me wrong i bet i will back there in a couple of weeks if it even makes it that long.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

seriously tho...No one even knows where the room is...Don't worry, we're workin on that as well as some other things...:D

I'll tell you what one of the big problems is... You walk by the room, and can't see the booth. I mean, if I didn't know any better I would assume they're just letting a cd play for people who want to just chill out.

Wats up guys im back... mike i could tell you why your room was so empty, bc you are just not good. We can switch, you take the red room and we take the coat room, and the coat room will be packed all night. Thats jsut the way it is, you have no fan base.

Wats up guys im back... mike i could tell you why your room was so empty, bc you are just not good. We can switch, you take the red room and we take the coat room, and the coat room will be packed all night. Thats jsut the way it is, you have no fan base.

Never said it was a good time just said there was alot of people up there...were u wearin white UFO pants and a backwards hat? cause thats the only fool I saw with UFO pants then there were some wacked out 12 year old trailer trash girls jumpin around like freaks...You people are so annoying why dont u go to a fuckin rave and od on E....Dont matter if the coat rooms empty rather sit in there listen to decent music then go up to the red room and watch homos like you Jump Around like House Of Pain...