Clubplanet Nightlife Community

road head

JonStephen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by clubchic1006

I give it to my hubby once in a while!! It's his FAVORITE!! And, I don't mind, hey, if he likes it and makes him happy and feel good, then I'm all for it. :):tongue:;):D

yep. plus it turned me on too bc i dunno....something about the way a guy gets when youre doing it is just :eek: im not crazy about the taste of cum but i swallow bc he likes it and its the least i can do :D i did it for my ex whenever we took long trips in the car or if we were driving somewhere real quick. always added something to the drive hehe. i hate his stupid ass now but at the time i loved it.

:cool:

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh:

I have gave road head a couple times...................

Once in my Beretta..............my boy was driving me to Tampa from Ft Laudy and we were drunk..............so I sucked his dick the whole way across Aligator Alley........YUMMY CUM IN MY MOUTH!!

2nd time...........My other boyfriend and I were on our way back from Naples (just met his mom n' dad)........I started to blow him but he's the kinda guy that took forever to blow his wad, so I got sick of suckin' his cock...........whatever.........I started fuckin' myself.............he said that alone, was the hottest thing he'd ever seen..........let alone when i blew a cum wad on his windshield.....

I rock.........:tongue::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::laugh:

wana hang out when i come down to FLA for memorial day weekend??

Originally posted by naughtybabe

R.H :aright: but its even better when the girl gets some road head too... Happy couple! :tongue:

ive honestly never heard of a chick getting road head.. :confused:

i think it would be difficult for a guy to manuver his face into the correct, and desirable position while im driving :blank:

Originally posted by ladyshady

ive honestly never heard of a chick getting road head.. :confused:

i think it would be difficult for a guy to manuver his face into the correct, and desirable position while im driving :blank:

Yea well I use to think the same... but that changed...

All I gotta say is anything is possible.

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh yeah, road head rocks! :aright: But when neither of you drives, you have no other option but to hope for an empty subway car late at night. Then you can both be happy recipients. :D :D

sounds like a little Risky Business there tastyt....