Clubplanet Nightlife Community

road head

JonStephen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cintron

you mean where there's a contortionist, there's a way?

pred%2Ejpg

in order to get over that hump, you have to have no ribs on the left side of your body. trust me, i know girls who have tried.

:( i need a cadillac.

wow........major flaw right there

Originally posted by cintron

in order to get over that hump, you have to have no ribs on the left side of your body. trust me, i know girls who have tried.

:( i need a cadillac.

That would be funny seeing someone buy a car specifically for THAT reason--- to get road head :laugh2:

i got video game road head. I was workin in a minature golf place a few years ago and i had to close up the place and i had this girl come by to keep me company. so at the end of nite i found myself playin all the games for free. One of those games was Crusin USA. So me and her were playin but she said "i wanna try something diferent". it was then while i was drivin the Viper that she proceeded to go down on my knob

:laugh: :laugh:

I have gave road head a couple times...................

Once in my Beretta..............my boy was driving me to Tampa from Ft Laudy and we were drunk..............so I sucked his dick the whole way across Aligator Alley........YUMMY CUM IN MY MOUTH!!

2nd time...........My other boyfriend and I were on our way back from Naples (just met his mom n' dad)........I started to blow him but he's the kinda guy that took forever to blow his wad, so I got sick of suckin' his cock...........whatever.........I started fuckin' myself.............he said that alone, was the hottest thing he'd ever seen..........let alone when i blew a cum wad on his windshield.....

I rock.........:tongue::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

:laugh: :laugh:

I have gave road head a couple times...................

Once in my Beretta..............my boy was driving me to Tampa from Ft Laudy and we were drunk..............so I sucked his dick the whole way across Aligator Alley........YUMMY CUM IN MY MOUTH!!

2nd time...........My other boyfriend and I were on our way back from Naples (just met his mom n' dad)........I started to blow him but he's the kinda guy that took forever to blow his wad, so I got sick of suckin' his cock...........whatever.........I started fuckin' myself.............he said that alone, was the hottest thing he'd ever seen..........let alone when i blew a cum wad on his windshield.....

I rock.........:tongue::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek::laugh:

wow.....how did we not at least meet when I was down in Miami?

I might have to make a trip down there again.......and I'm driving this time

The closest thing I ever got to road head took place on my cool ass twin bed, one of those beds where the frame is actually in the mold of a race car (for those peeps whom are older, think Ricky Schroeder's bed in "Silver Spoons").

Anyway, that's not important. What's important is the actual head that I got in it from my favorite blow up doll of choice, Linda Loveknockers.

That counts as road head, no?