Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's getting to be a fad...

georgym

Originally posted by mattm2o

It should be the universal sign for girls who like Anal!

So instead of asking u jut gotta look for the ink on the back any you will know she takes it!

:laugh: :laugh:

i agree with that...

Originally posted by gmccookny

I wonder if that means anything

It does mean something....

"i'm not original and I think individuality and uniqueness come from following what everyone else is doing, because i'm desperately wanting to fit in with the 'hip' crowd."

same tat as the "barbed wire" bicep, different location.

Originally posted by cintron

"i'm not original and I think individuality and uniqueness come from following what everyone else is doing, because i'm desperately wanting to fit in with the 'hip' crowd."

:aright:

i think tatoo's suck anyway... if you like 'em, whatever, but i just don't see the point in permanently marking up your body... there are a few exceptions, like small tat's with real significant meaning (my cuz has his daughters names on a heart on his arm)... but something like a tribal on your lower back, that's something i can see regretting after the "fad" has passed... or even worse, a bf's or gf's name really big in a prominent place... now how fucking stupid is that?!

hmmm. I am now officially speechless.

bwahhaha i never thought id like to see the day!!!!

Great job kittykat! :D

i actually wanted to get one done in my lower regions this summer. . .not because its a fad. . .but because i love my tail bone and the way my spine looks when im bent down or stretched kneeling :grin:

its been in the works (as in design) for quite some time (my bro's an art-ist). . .and pretty much going to be as big (but lower) as tastylicious (for those who have seen that work of art) :eek::cool::eek:

hahah oh jesus... teh barbed wire bicep...

:laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Maybe like hoola hoop or friendship bracelets

vicci_tattoo.jpg

Tribal_lower_back.jpg

I must have seen 4 different sets of girls at the mall the other day with tat's on their lower back. I wonder if that means anything what.gif

i made a thread about this about a yr and half ago, how these tats are played out... its more common now than not... (i think i got into a lil argument with either tastyt or clubkat, on "played out artsy-fartsy" tats...)

Originally posted by babbo

gettin to be a fad??? where ya been livin?? on the freakin moon??

it's true; these are our generation's "anchor on the bicep," and it's been that way for a very long time.

but ask those girls what tribe they're from and you'll get a very big :confused: look on their faces. shit, man, who's the one who started the rumor that these jagged swirls have actual significance to a real, ancient culture :laugh: ?

Originally posted by weyes

but ask those girls what tribe they're from and you'll get a very big :confused: look on their faces. shit, man, who's the one who started the rumor that these jagged swirls have actual significance to a real, ancient culture :laugh: ?

i'm just waiting for some visiting naitive from an indonesian island to walk up to one of the girls, read their tattoo and say: [laughing] " Ohhhh so you like to take it in THAT hole... with ELEPHANTS... "

[tastyt is excluded from this ;)]

Originally posted by dgmodel

i made a thread about this about a yr and half ago, how these tats are played out... its more common now than not... (i think i got into a lil argument with either tastyt or clubkat, on "played out artsy-fartsy" tats...)

LOL... I don't remember it, but I wouldn't be surprised! :laugh:

I never really thought about it before, but it's kind of funny how even people who dislike tats are still fascinated by them.

One annoying thing... when people you don't even know ask "what does it mean?" I've started making stuff up. Hell, if I had wanted everyone to know explicitly "what it means," I would have had a few paragraphs tattooed on me, not a design. If a picture says a thousand words... then use your damn imagination! :laugh2:

Originally posted by mssabina

:aright:

i think tatoo's suck anyway... if you like 'em, whatever, but i just don't see the point in permanently marking up your body... there are a few exceptions, like small tat's with real significant meaning (my cuz has his daughters names on a heart on his arm)... but something like a tribal on your lower back, that's something i can see regretting after the "fad" has passed... or even worse, a bf's or gf's name really big in a prominent place... now how fucking stupid is that?!

......TOTALLY agree.........i would never get a tat......although i can appreciate some of the artwork...and tend to be more accepting on males((sorry girlies))......i find them in most cases to look trashy on females....((don't be offended ...not all girls who have them are trashy))..........and as far as getting a bf/gf name!....lmao.............puts the DUH! in ....dumb!

Originally posted by aenimarulz

I was just informed last week that dolphin tattoos are typical of lesbians...I had never heard that until then!! The girl at work that has one is kinda regrettin her's now!

lmao... lmao... lmao... i used to always joke about that... ppl would ask do you have a tattoo??? and i would say yeah... they would say what do you have~!? i would say a dolphin jumping over the moon with a star on my ass... lol and ppl would say "really~!?" and id laugh my ass off, and be like nope... then one day i was at a bar in the city, and a girl had that on her shoulder... and i said oh shit you have my tattoo, and she just looked at me like "WTF!?" lol... now i know why, i guess... i always thought that i made up that tattoo... im mean for real, who the hell would get a dolphin tattoo??? (is that the symbol for lesbians because dolphins eat tuna???)