Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Strip Club in Miami/Sobe?

Sapexec

Guest saleen351

tooties is home of the 20 dollar blowjob.............

you know some thing is up when you get a lap dance and first thing the girl ask you, is if she can take your pants off:eek: :eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

tooties is home of the 20 dollar blowjob.............

you know some thing is up when you get a lap dance and first thing the girl ask you, is if she can take your pants off:eek: :eek:

Yeah but you have to be in the champagne room for that..... I bought my buddie lap dances - I didn't see any dick sucking...

Lots of boobies though:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Yeah but you have to be in the champagne room for that..... I bought my buddie lap dances - I didn't see any dick sucking...

Lots of boobies though:D

HEy I thought we were freinds:confused:

I want my lap dances:idea:

ow yeah I have heard that tootsie is a "FULL SERVICE" club.:idea::laugh:

Pink Pony is quite memorable to me..id give two thumbs up as one of my fave strip joints....

when i was 17 my pops got me in there and put me in one of thie rback rooms (anyone who has been there knows what im talking about..up the stairs and past the conference rooms) with an argentinian stripper with a SICK ass and light blue eyes...WOW!!

needless to say i got the "pink carpet" treatment since it was my birthday...and an excellent time was had by me :D Life was great that day!:cool:

I hear great things about Scarlett's and Master's is said to put pink pony in the ground!

the only thing that would deter people from pink pony is all the drug deals and fed's that are always in there now.

:hat:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vipnerd

Dollhouse ... ;)

i'm sure guyman and the hog have been to the doll house in NC;)

Originally posted by saleen351

i'm sure guyman and the hog have been to the doll house in NC;)

I made two new friends at the one on 163rd and Collins ... great place to make new friends ...

Friends tend to hang-out during daytime ... :hat:

Originally posted by thehog

HEy I thought we were freinds:confused:

I want my lap dances:idea:

ow yeah I have heard that tootsie is a "FULL SERVICE" club.:idea::laugh:

Well lets make plans to go.... gotta wait until June though since I have to fix up my new place in May;)

Gotta put my vote in for Scarletts as well! Thee Doll House is fun, but a bit too small, and Miami Gold is about the same. Only been to Tootsies once 'cause it's a bit far from my house, but the time I went there it was PACKED and pretty Ghetto. I was there all of 10 minutes when someone tried to hijack the ATM machine and pulled out a gun. Haven't tried to go back since.

So, the big question is, when do we do a CP trip to Scarletts?

:D:eek: