Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory Yea Right

WELL U SEE FIRST I SHOT MY JUICE IN MY ASS DID MAD PUSH UP'S , USED ALL MY GEL TO SONIC HEADGEHOG MY HAIR TOOK MY GLOW STIX OUT THE FREEZER PUT ON MY WIFE BEATER GOT MY K AND E AND NOW IM READY TO GO DO MY JERSEY STOMP WILE A BUNCH OF JUICE BAGS CLAP FURIOUSLY AROUND ME TO LOUD ANNOYING OBNOXIOUS JUICE BAG PROG ANTHEMS VOL.4 .............. YEA RIGHT ID RATHER SHOOT MY SELF:blown:

Originally posted by dizbizzel

WELL U SEE FIRST I SHOT MY JUICE IN MY ASS DID MAD PUSH UP'S , USED ALL MY GEL TO SONIC HEADGEHOG MY HAIR TOOK MY GLOW STIX OUT THE FREEZER PUT ON MY WIFE BEATER GOT MY K AND E AND NOW IM READY TO GO DO MY JERSEY STOMP WILE A BUNCH OF JUICE BAGS CLAP FURIOUSLY AROUND ME TO LOUD ANNOYING OBNOXIOUS JUICE BAG PROG ANTHEMS VOL.4 .............. YEA RIGHT ID RATHER SHOOT MY SELF:blown:

Sounds like a good time.

Bro this is classic...just read my signature and ull know that i endorse this message 110%...SF sucks....Jonathan Peters sucks (ask anyone who knows house music) and the cornballs that go there suck (well not all)...but just to put this in perspective...when i was in Miami for WMC when u have the greatest DJs and producers from all over the world...the promoters for SF had the balls to throw an afterhours party....it was the fuckin worst thing i did all week..i didnt know it was actually those people that were throwing it cause if i did i would have left....it was filled with typical LIDS (Long Island Dicks), Jersey Juicebags and the rest of the drug addict trash that goes there every week...not to mention how wack the music was....every god damn song was some wack ass vocal track with the same beat in the back ground....ughhh im getting pissed off about it more now that im writing...im sure some jackass is gonna reply and threaten my life or say that im an ammatuer or something along those lines...please go ahead i would love to read what u all have to say....remember this is just an opinion

Originally posted by joecrack13

Bro this is classic...just read my signature and ull know that i endorse this message 110%...SF sucks....Jonathan Peters sucks (ask anyone who knows house music) and the cornballs that go there suck (well not all)...but just to put this in perspective...when i was in Miami for WMC when u have the greatest DJs and producers from all over the world...the promoters for SF had the balls to throw an afterhours party....it was the fuckin worst thing i did all week..i didnt know it was actually those people that were throwing it cause if i did i would have left....it was filled with typical LIDS (Long Island Dicks), Jersey Juicebags and the rest of the drug addict trash that goes there every week...not to mention how wack the music was....every god damn song was some wack ass vocal track with the same beat in the back ground....ughhh im getting pissed off about it more now that im writing...im sure some jackass is gonna reply and threaten my life or say that im an ammatuer or something along those lines...please go ahead i would love to read what u all have to say....remember this is just an opinion

Just curious, where do you like to go out in the city for good music?

No one is going to threaten your life.

But, as one who loves and "knows about" house music, I believe that JP creates some very nasty beats. His late-morning tech-house sessions are not always my cup of tea, but some of those beats are out of this world.

And the Factory of Sound, despite what you or anyone else claims, will never suck, and the afterhours there will always be a great.

Originally posted by dizbizzel

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: How right you are...Not that I would ever go to SF, but on the SF crowd's behalf, 1): They need a place to go to as well, and 2): would you want them finding out about your hang out spots??, so in a way SF basically serves a purpose.

Originally posted by joecrack13

Where was the after hours?

im gonna step in here and say something

PLEASE DONT RESPOND WITH AN ASSHOLE REMARK.

But the WOrd Sound Factory has been put to TRASH, it was a word /club name that was HEARD EVERYWERE in the world, the original SF is not anything like what Sf was aLL ABOUT, it was a sneak peak into the Garage, witch i only went to once! and i wasent even 18 then, lol i new Roby, SF was a place Tat WAS REAL NY iin your face LOVE AND MUSIC, Keeping the name to Sf once it mvoed uptown was a Bad mistake, changing the name, would of been the best idea, because u tell these kids about Factory and they think of the space uptown, not the place on 27th, That HAD BIG ROOM DRAMA< AND MAGIC!

SF TODAY> to be honest As a VENUE, i love it!! if it was on sale, and i had the rev to back it all up i would by that space in a hot second, its a very OLD School style building, in the sence its large, dark, n deff gritty n nitty, like alot of ny's older clubs, NOW we have large empty spaces, or flashy lounge clubs, or Flashy smaller clubs, that big room Scarey dirty vibe is not alive really anymore, it dies with tunnel, n lime, WITCH WILL BE OPEN SOMETIME SOON I HOPE!! LOL

aside from VENUE, i would never be caught dead there, for i am not 22, and i Understand what REAL music is, i dont do drugs, i dont dress like Spears or timberlak, And i dont think Sf was the shit 3 years ago either, Paris was just harder at the door,

im happy its there, Cause if it wasent every other place in the city would be a sausage party, and for that reason alone

LET SF LIVE ON!!:laugh:

oly<

Originally posted by jaysea

!

And i dont think Sf was the shit 3 years ago either, Paris was just harder at the door,

im happy its there, Cause if it wasent every other place in the city would be a sausage party, and for that reason alone

LET SF LIVE ON!!:laugh:

oly<

Exactly, if SF closed it would really be the end of NYC clubbing

Let them have there fun and a place to go.

They have all migrated and ruined vinyl/arc in the past year, we dont need any more places ruined

Every week there are threads hating on SF.

If you don't like SF, then don't FUCKING go there! It's really that simple!!!

Go somewhere else. If juiceheads intimidate you or they aren't your crowd, then go somewhere where your crowd and type people are.

I think for many the sight of big juiceheads brings back bad memories form High School when big kid picked on little kid. This doesn't happen in adult life so for those juicehead haters don't worry - no one is going to hurt you, take your K, G or your pills. Everyone there at SF just wants to have fun right? Isn't that why people go to any club? Their type of fun may not be the same type of fun as yours. As long as no one fucks with you, worry about the music and not what everyone else is wearing and what everyone else is doing. Quit being such whiny little bitches so overly concerned with everyone else and have fun with YOUR crew and STOP worrying about ohers. Is it really that hard to see that's how you have fun the majority of the time?

You types that want everyone else to fit your mold and wear your clothes are what ruins/hurts the club scene. Does everyone have to fit your mold? And quit living in the past too. Twilo is forever dead and gone.

Fucking whin little BITCHES!!! Make your own fun!!!

If you don't like SF, then don't FUCKING go!! Go somewhere else children!!!

We've all heard 1,000,000 times how much SF sucks; do we really need to hear it one more time???

Originally posted by chris817

Exactly, if SF closed it would really be the end of NYC clubbing

Let them have there fun and a place to go.

They have all migrated and ruined vinyl/arc in the past year, we dont need any more places ruined

i've been going to SF since 97 and been going to Vinyl since danny went over there after Tunnel....so get a fuckin clue

there are many people that go to SF that have been going to Vinyl faaaaaaaaaaar longer than a lot of people i know that say they are "veterans" there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if anything ruined Vinyl and the feel good vibe in that place it people that pass judgement on others for the way they dress and/or look...sounds more like jealousy to me.....after all isnt the party called "be yourself" with no glowsticks, cell phones, or text messaging

now carry on with the childish bickoring

Etienne! :D

CAN you people post anything original? This topic is so old its not even funny.. and anytime anyone posts about it, they have to resort to 5th grade name calling towards the people that go there, proving your the one with the problem.. Why don't you jsut not go and waste your time with the place and if yu don't like it why waste your precious time thinking about it and typing about it? you don't have to down the people who do like it and do go there..so immature, grow the fuck up already :blown:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

i've been going to SF since 97 and been going to Vinyl since danny went over there after Tunnel....so get a fuckin clue

there are many people that go to SF that have been going to Vinyl faaaaaaaaaaar longer than a lot of people i know that say they are "veterans" there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if anything ruined Vinyl and the feel good vibe in that place it people that pass judgement on others for the way they dress and/or look...sounds more like jealousy to me.....after all isnt the party called "be yourself" with no glowsticks, cell phones, or text messaging

now carry on with the childish bickoring

yea you used to run to the corner in the freezin temperature to get paris a bottle of water..so she would let u in :laugh:

Originally posted by smokesum

yea you used to run to the corner in the freezin temperature to get paris a bottle of water..so she would let u in :laugh:

ur so clueless....really though, u are

and as i said b4, ur fake message board persona is not becoming at all, get a grip and act real :rolleyes:

Originally posted by girly

CAN you people post anything original? This topic is so old its not even funny.. and anytime anyone posts about it, they have to resort to 5th grade name calling towards the people that go there, proving your the one with the problem.. Why don't you jsut not go and waste your time with the place and if yu don't like it why waste your precious time thinking about it and typing about it? you don't have to down the people who do like it and do go there..so immature, grow the fuck up already :blown:

:aright:

Originally posted by someclown

Just curious, where do you like to go out in the city for good music?

:clap2:

seriously..i agree..

u dont like arc..u dont like factory..Twilo and LL r dead...so.....ahhmm...u go to webster hall and exit??

I congratulate all of you on the TERRIFIC POSTS! :nopity:

Lets us have our space just like you want yours. I dont bash places or people, I also dont think that my opinion is the ONLY one in this world. Im not that shallow.

Do you not realize that there are different people in this world that like different things?

I detest Rap, Hip-hop, and R&B. Does this mean i should begin posting about how much i hate Hip Hop Clubs and the things that these people like? I will never understand why people take this time out of their day to state useless opinions on things they dont like in the first place.

If you dont like a place that much...WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Im not gonna say Factory is the Best club in NYC, cause that would be arguing a point that you could never prove, but to me, IT IS! Do you not like me because of this, if so, TOO FUCKING BAD.

You think I give a shit what someones opinion is that is stating it on a Public Message Board on a computer about a Night Club? People seem to think that we cant notice its just a cry for attention cause no one will answer all your other posts, so you make one up that you know will cause annimosity between people.

I LOVE FACTORY. Sunday Morning Mass with JP. Pots and Pans? Even Better! MY Fav...Just remember there are people who dont like where YOU GO, and dont like the music that YOU LISTEN TO.

preach on brotha'!

...i used to b a Factory hater..but I am not a convert...

i wouldnt say im addicted to it..but i have fun every time i go.. i think my major problem was the fact that the first time i went was on a Friday..and oh boy did it suck...