Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which sneaker do you think looks the best?

Saville and Wish are similiar if you are wearing jeans that cover most of the shoe....i really like the wish....but now i think I like Saville better.

They are all nice...u either like Deisel sneaks or you hate em. I like em all.....2nd and 3rd the best.

whatever happened to the days where those werent called sneakers??

i still rock airmax..those the best line of sneakers ever created...i order the discontinued styles..i cant fuck with these Diesel shits...too many fuckin herbs wearing them

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i still rock airmax..those the best line of sneakers ever created...i order the discontinued styles..i cant fuck with these Diesel shits...too many fuckin herbs wearing them

i agree. u cant beat airmax. i still have every pair of airmax i ever bought. i keep them clean n match them up w/ my outfits. the only problem i have w/ them is the 95's. after a while they start to squeak but they still look hot. and i think a pair of airmax makes a girl look fuckin mint. diesel is definatly overdone.

I agree.. :)

Actually those have always been called sneakers, at least in Europe thats what they have always been referred as.

Originally posted by italia23

i agree. u cant beat airmax. i still have every pair of airmax i ever bought. i keep them clean n match them up w/ my outfits. the only problem i have w/ them is the 95's. after a while they start to squeak but they still look hot. and i think a pair of airmax makes a girl look fuckin mint. diesel is definatly overdone.

i have the same problem..but idont care..ill keep squeaking...i <3 Airmax

Originally posted by karch

Which Diesel sneaker do you think looks the best? I'm having a hard time trying to pick which one to buy. Thanks in advance..

1) Diesel Wham...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1445620

2) Diesel Saville...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1445618

3) Diesel Wish...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1445621

i have the wish, but i am liking the saville more and more

i like the Wish and i have a pair but its true everyone has them so i'd say go with Saville.........

i still have my airmaxes too:D they r starting to squeak a lil tho but mine are like 5yrs old so its about time for them

Alright I went to the mall today and got the Diesel Wish. SAme colors as hte picture. THey didn't have my size 13 though. I tried a size 13 on the Diesel Wish but different colors and they fit perfectly. So they ordered it in the colors that i wanted it in, so I gotta wait 4-7 business days for them to come in... I hate waiting...