The men in this board - PIC TIME!

naughtybabe

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dani672

do you work out??

Yeah. 5 Days a week... But I just changed my routine. I am not lifting heavy for the rest of the summer... All light weight High reps. Hopefully cut up a little. But I will never be thin. Don't think my genetics will let me... :(

It sucks actually I get down to a certain weight. And my body just stays at that weight. Or rebound up about 5 lbs then back down.

Monday I can be 245 and by Friday I get down to 240 and back up after the weekend... It is the weekends that are a killer. I drink way too much beer...

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah. 5 Days a week... But I just changed my routine. I am not lifting heavy for the rest of the summer... All light weight High reps. Hopefully cut up a little. But I will never be thin. Don't think my genetics will let me... :(

It sucks actually I get down to a certain weight. And my body just stays at that weight. Or rebound up about 5 lbs then back down.

Monday I can be 245 and by Friday I get down to 240 and back up after the weekend... It is the weekends that are a killer. I drink way too much beer...

try changing ur diet... severely cut down starchy foods (namely ANY bread, potato, corn, rice, oatmeal) eat only one of these a day, drink only water or diet sodas if youhave to, dont eat or drink ANYTHING with high fructose corn syrup... try the 90/10 diet... 90% of the time eat right and if you mess up 10% of the time at least you did good for urself the other 90%... its not a crash diet its a lifestyle change.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

try changing ur diet... severely cut down starchy foods (namely ANY bread, potato, corn, rice, oatmeal) eat only one of these a day, drink only water or diet sodas if youhave to, dont eat or drink ANYTHING with high fructose corn syrup... try the 90/10 diet... 90% of the time eat right and if you mess up 10% of the time at least you did good for urself the other 90%... its not a crash diet its a lifestyle change.

If you saw my diet you would know what I am talkin about...

All week I eat nothing but Egg whites, and Tuna Fish, Turkey, Chicken... Nothing else... The only Carbs I take in is in the morning I have a bowl of cereal...

I drink nothing but water. Except weekends. I have my beer. But as far as regular everyday drinking I have drank nothing but water for the past year and a half...

This is why I am confused... But I just changed my work out routing... Hopefully that will help... :confused:

Originally posted by elementx

If you saw my diet you would know what I am talkin about...

All week I eat nothing but Egg whites, and Tuna Fish, Turkey, Chicken... Nothing else... The only Carbs I take in is in the morning I have a bowl of cereal...

I drink nothing but water. Except weekends. I have my beer. But as far as regular everyday drinking I have drank nothing but water for the past year and a half

wow... i admire your willpower lol... did u try massive cardio? like sprinting and jumping rope

Originally posted by trancerxn112

wow... i admire your willpower lol... did u try massive cardio? like sprinting and jumping rope

At one point I was only doing 15 minutes uphill speed walking on the tread mill. Now I do 15 minutes uphill speed walking and 15 minutes on the bike... But when the warm weather comes I will be out on my bike 3 days a week doing about 40 miles per day. Which is what helped last year when I was at my thinnest... We shall see. :cool:

Originally posted by rdancer

U kind of look like the kid in Spiderman his roommate in this pic, the one that was going out with Mary Jane first, son of William Osgood (Green Goblin)

O shit, good call