Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Member Thread....

Originally posted by Ronin

ghost hating me had nothing to do with cp... get ur facts straight

eric is just being eric

atomic isnt my friend, i think i met him once. he has a grudge because I held linabina's hand for a few months when all he has done is sat in his room holding his dick in his hand staring at her pictures.

tryin to prove me to be a moron isnt working... carry on thinkin that i wasted valuable time on researching ur posts for someone else.

hey, you asked where they said that, I showed you. No need to get defensive about it.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by zeeker

hey, you asked where they said that, I showed you. No need to get defensive about it.

u didnt show me anything i didnt see. ur changing words or meaning around. u said my friends said so, only one made anything remotely close to it.

Originally posted by atomicapples

the fuck... i can even quote the shit you said to me the first time i met you...

"so im robin, bina's ex" "you know i went out with bina, right?"

now ive seen a lot of shit posted in this thread, but thats the most ridiculous load of shit.

Originally posted by Ronin

u didnt show me anything i didnt see. ur changing words or meaning around. u said my friends said so, only one made anything remotely close to it.

One said you're an asshole on CP, one said he hated you.

What am I missing here?

last summer...sergio is sooooo wasted that he decides to run to the car after a night out in a cheesy li college bar...

running and drunk serbians do not mix...he tripped off the curb and slid across the street...in full view of the crowd coming out of the bar!

:laugh:

Originally posted by solbeam

last summer...sergio is sooooo wasted that he decides to run to the car after a night out in a cheesy li college bar...

running and drunk serbians do not mix...he tripped off the curb and slid across the street...in full view of the crowd coming out of the bar!

I wsh would have been there to laugh my ass off.. :laugh:

Originally posted by zeeker

You're right, 'gay' isn't the right word. Just really, really weird...that you and your buddy would go onto another message board and quote some random girl who I had a problem with months ago. Just very, very weird. I mean, that obviously required some time and effort...on a kid you've never met.

I'm flattered and all, but get a life.

You stupid fuck, Ronin had nothing to do with my posts.

BTW, your post above proves how much of a hypocritical moron you really are. You're chastizing me for digging up dirt, yet, you did the same thing to Ronin less than a few months ago.

Oh, and whats up you with asking around to see how much of a Exit head I USED to be? Asking peeps about my background requires time and effort. I guess im the one who should be flattered.

Get a clue,chiefy

:aright:

Its called a stage dive.........it was all for the show

running and drunk anyone do not mix... lol i won't elaborate on that any further :cool:

you know the map stands in the middle of the train platforms??? the silver ones, that show all the routes and stations etc... i was really drunk and i ran into one of those by accident... and i did some ish youd see in a cartoon, one of my legs actually went up in the air, and then immiediately i was thrown back onto the platform floor... lol...