Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the funniest dialogues I've ever heard went like this:

Setting: Puffy's Bar, New York City, the night we went down to see Lawler. We're around pounding Red Bull & Vodka's at an alarming rate. Also at the table, Too Cool Chris, Dreamgirlie and Fubar.

Fubar: "So, ARC stays open all night long and they don't serve alcohol. How do you guys plan on staying up and partying the whole time" (paraphrased)

Flavanugz: (sternly and shortly) "Drugs"

End of conversation.

That night Fubar sat in the middle of the dance floor with a puss on his face and his arms folded 90% of the time. Then he posted about how it was one of the funnest nights out he's had. :confused:

How did this board jump the shark so quickly? It happened in the matter of 2 weeks :(

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Setting: Puffy's Bar, New York City, the night we went down to see Lawler. We're around pounding Red Bull & Vodka's at an alarming rate. Also at the table, Too Cool Chris, Dreamgirlie and Fubar.

Fubar: "So, ARC stays open all night long and they don't serve alcohol. How do you guys plan on staying up and partying the whole time" (paraphrased)

End of conversation.

That night Fubar sat in the middle of the dance floor with a puss on his face and his arms folded 90% of the time. Then he posted about how it was one of the funnest nights out he's had. :confused:

How did this board jump the shark so quickly? It happened in the matter of 2 weeks :(

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA. I cant believe u remember that!

Ive always been known to be brutally honest. maybe a little too much.

btw, apparently, nyis didnt purchase a keg cup on saturday. he only had a few beers, so when john a refunded meatwads money, he gladly accepted. this is too funny. especially the fcat thta someone with a good paying job has to guido $5 from a broke ass college kid. U RULE!

End of conversation.

btw, apparently, nyis didnt purchase a keg cup on saturday. he only had a few beers, so when johna refunded meatwads money, he gladly accepted. this is too funny. especially the fact that someone with a good paying job has to guido $5 from a broke ass college kid. U RULE!

Originally posted by flavanugz

btw, apparently, nyis didnt purchase a keg cup on saturday. he only had a few beers, so when johna refunded meatwads money, he gladly accepted. this is too funny. especially the fact that someone with a good paying job has to guido $5 from a broke ass college kid. U RULE!

:laugh: oh dude, that was a dick move! To say I don't remember that is a bit of an understatement. All I remember from Johnny's is a brief flash of a cop, some sketchy chick on a couch, you spinning records, and Joslyn trying to explain to me some song you spun like an hour before that. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Johnny's going to have VIP access at my next party (details to follow soon)

hey i dont need drugs to have a good time..i did not have a puss on my face..u have to admit going down to nyc for the first time and surviving as long as i did SOBER was pretty damn good..needless to say i havent been back since...hahaha..but i do want to go back now that i know what to expect i can prepare for it alot better...yeah so what im a newbie everyone on this board was anewbie at one point..i could spam this board if you would like to get me out of newbie status.kinda like a certain someone on another board.

Originally posted by ras67

welcome buckman...

everyone seems all nice and stuff now, dont they...

That because he said hello first, rather than "IF YOU HANKER FOR A HUNK OF CHEESE, MOSEY ON DOWN TO THE ROXY FOR COUNTRY NIGHT WITH DJ ADILSON THIS SATURDAY!"

:laugh: oh dude, that was a dick move! To say I don't remember that is a bit of an understatement. All I remember from Johnny's is a brief flash of a cop, some sketchy chick on a couch, you spinning records, and Joslyn trying to explain to me some song you spun like an hour before that. :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Johnny's going to have VIP access at my next party (details to follow soon)

oh i know what song...wait no i dont.....wait i dont remember anything. i woke up with all my clothes on and i honestly had the worst hangover ive ever had in my life. yuked all day long. it was not cool.

my fav part of the night: i play one lawler type track and teamj5 heckles me for a good hour yelling "Lawler WHORE"

HAHAH

Originally posted by groovefire

That because he said hello first, rather than "IF YOU HANKER FOR A HUNK OF CHEESE, MOSEY ON DOWN TO THE ROXY FOR COUNTRY NIGHT WITH DJ ADILSON THIS SATURDAY!"

HAHAHHAHAH

HHAHAHAHAH

Funniest thing I have ever read!!!!!

ROFLMAO

Originally posted by groovefire

yeeeeehawwww

Originally posted by kaydup

Bro, that is NO feat what so ever that you made it through a night in NY sober. Big deal, what do you want an award or something?

I went to 7-11 the other day, and didn't even shoot up!!! Can I get a ribbon like at field day?