Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats it, u do not know the difference....i am not buckman....sorry, now i see ur confusion, someone else referred to him as fubar within this board, i guess thats the name i went by....sorry, i know things must be hard for you to understand without pictures....

oh and the ehhh, thats goes along with me punching my forehead cuz ur a friggin RETARD!!!!

Originally posted by buckman

sorry there puddy ol boy thats not me u may wanna check the ip address

im never leaving bro im gonna be a leech..just when u think im gone im gonna come back

plur cmon now puddy cat got your tongue that all u can come up with.

kinda hurts when u gets it thrown back at huh puddy..im sure your busy trying to come up with a response..now u gotta do damage control..im sure your probably messaging all your buddies cause u dont know what to do about your sorry existance..u need all the help u can get

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Bro, what are you talking about here. Puddy:laugh: What are you 5 and in the playground.

What hurts, my sides hurt now from laughing at this post you just made.

I don't give a flying fuck if you stay or go, and I believe I said that from the begining there buckerooooo

I will be back I have to go and come up with a respose to your overly witty comments:laugh:

Originally posted by ustinklikefart

thats it, u do not know the difference....i am not buckman....sorry, now i see ur confusion, someone else referred to him as fubar within this board, i guess thats the name i went by....sorry, i know things must be hard for you to understand without pictures....

oh and the ehhh, thats goes along with me punching my forehead cuz ur a friggin RETARD!!!!

So is it shaved?

Originally posted by stymie

fuby, am i retarded or is it you? i just dont ever understand any of your posts or the points u r trying to get across.

come see me tonight at sq1 ill explain it all to ya..better yet why dont all of u come out tonight..u know what i look like so it shouldnt be to hard to find me..ill even make it easy for ya ill wear a bullseye on my back.

come see me tonight at sq1 ill explain it all to ya..better yet why dont all of u come out tonight..u know what i look like so it shouldnt be to hard to find me..ill even make it easy for ya ill wear a bullseye on my back.

Or you could wear your 'Hip hop is dead' T-shirt

I don't know what you look like

Hey there! another newbie!! but i have a different kind of post...i came to this site hoping to find some decent peeps to chat with, other than the dicks at CV, and this is what is see...my assessment of u all is as follows-

xlr8ed - no coment, u were equally + and - throughout

ras67 and jtk4 - u 2 r cool, you tried to be decent, and i saw that u didnt stick around like the rest of these,well, we'll discuss that soon...

unclefester - "find me where I belong, on the substance and abuse (heavy on the abuse) board "...at least u admit u have a problem, thats the first step, congrats!

flavanugz - follower, one good post about ARC, the a-d reasons, but if ur really from franklin NH...i'm sorry, truely:blank:

stymie- too much phuk-off tym...how long did that pic take anyway?

groovefire - ur the man, oh wait, or r u the woman, u are in RI...hey, thought u were gonna be decent in the beginning, then you drop that "hanker for a hunk of cheese" line....

NOW THE GOOD STUFF

kaydup - PUD! ya, ur name backwards, fratboy wanna be, must have gotten rejected when u pledged, were you on that high horse? oh wait, nope thats u IN it! ya know thats illegal in the US?

nyis4meatheads - u and prplhz, gettin it on huh? ur all up defendin her sh!t, kiss @ss. u also have 2much tym, that pic had to have taken longer than stymie's. ur 1 to talk about juvenile; clique? wasnt that cool in HS? oh, i'm sorry were u the kid in the neighborhood no1 liked? that explains EVERYTHING!!

BEST 4 LAST!!

prplhz - altho you r summed up in one word, i cant refrain: its MOTTO not MAUDO(which isnt even a word BTW), "I don't read the Avalon board nor do I care too because of all the stupid posts, I would be reading shit all day long." and this board isnt? how do you know that if u've never read it? taking some1's word for it? thats a way to live life!! "not everyone goes to NYC and does pills to have a good time. People do pills because they want to enjoy the feelings and effects of the drug, and be able to enjoy this effect with their friends." ok, read that again...dont do pills to have a good time but to enjoy the feelings?? isnt that the same thing?? i'm sure u'll correct me if im wrong, be like fester, admit the problem, the more defensive the more ur rejecting the true problem!! "we don't want any new friends" u better have a talk with PUD up there, he said u like new people "So stay on your other boards and leave the cool people here, thank you!" if this is cool people, i'm glad i left u behind in school, with the "cliques"

oh yeah, and that word 4 u... B!TCH!!!

Can we say insecure? all of u? cuz that what u r when u need to down others, cant even stop for one second and be civil!! its a freakin message board!! 1st impressions? i'd hate to know ur 1st impressions in real life are this memorable. so u all go clubbin together an that makes u all better than the rest of the world, well when one gets in deep sh!t lets see how many come runnin to help out. clique "an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose" so if its not that "common purpose" willing to bet u wont be stickin together.

fubar, give up, these people obviously need help if they feel the need to harp on one person over and over than to just shut the fu@k up and go to another post

There, i think i have said enuff here to count for about 35 posts? i guess thats how you get "cool" he who has the most posts? hmmm, so if you have 1000s of posts here&1000s of posts 2or3 other sites ur cool? honestly, youd have to be a loser to be online that much.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!! AND A SH!TTY WEEKEND TOO!!! u all deserve it!! hence the name...ustinklikefart...all of u

First of all BITCH, did this post take you all day? Because if you read what you just wrote "I don't read the Avalon board nor do I care too because of all the stupid posts, I would be reading shit all day long." and this board isnt? how do you know that if u've never read it? taking some1's word for it? thats a way to live life!!" I never said that I NEVER read the board, I said I don't READ IT, where did the words never come into play? Not until you said it. And Kaydup BTW was talking about himself in saying he likes new people, I never said I like new people, I said I DON'T LIKE new people, can't you read my post? I'll let K'dup talk for himself, and I'll do the talking for myself in my own posts thank you. And it's not that I don't like all new people, there are some new people on here that are way cool and I can't wait to meet them such as Ras, irishhoney seems cool, and Xlr8ed. But people with stupid posts about pills and other childish things are not cool, post something better or take the hint that we don't like you and LEAVE.

And maybe I should have been clear in my post when I said, "we don't do pills to have a good time, but just to enjoy the feelings", maybe for your feeble mind I should have of said, "we don't HAVE to do pills to have a good time. And as for admitting my problem, it's been since December of last year since I have done any types of drugs, so lets talk about drug problems honey... If I did have any type of drug problem I'd be the first one to admit it.

And about the maudo thing, I wrote after spelling it (sp) meaning spelling because I knew I spelled it wrong, I don't have time at work here to spell check everything, is that okay with you? Maybe you should have been a grammar teacher, that would have suited you a little better then no life piece of shit:rolleyes: POS is going to by my new screen name for you, Piece Of Shit!

And I have one questions for you, this is probably 1 of the only 3 people that have been chastized(sp I don't have time to spell check) from this board and all 3 of these people SUCK. And from what I've read of your only post on here, I think that you do too.

So ustinklikefart, please read my post and analyize the shit out of it, it seems like one of the only things you can do.

Bullseye.... :laugh: :laugh:

I am fucking crying right now, I haven't laughed this hard in a while... WTF IS GOING ON??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beakman,

I'll be out and about tonight w/ my x-large darts...

I think I might know who this ustinklikefart person is, I'll give you all one guess:rolleyes:

ustinklikefart why don't you go to Sq1 tonight too and show yourself, I will be there if you promise to meet me by the back bar so I can see who you are, I would love to know.

And as for admitting my problem, it's been since December of last year since I have done any types of drugs, so lets talk about drug problems honey... If I did have any type of drug problem I'd be the first one to admit it.

sincerely, great job, no BS, i mean that.

So ustinklikefart, please read my post and analyize the shit out of it, it seems like one of the only things you can do.

I do my best, and it is my job!!

no stymie its not....

and prplhz...i would but i have to work, i havent been able to get to sq1 yet:( and i am very sure you dont know me, if i am ever able to go, you'll be the 1st to know

I'm sure that I will be:rolleyes:

If I don't know you, then why you so concerned that I might be fucking NY? First of all I have a boyfriend that happens to be very good friends with everyone including NY on this board, and I live with him when the fuck would I have the time to be fucking NY? Why would I want to do that to someone I love? But you already probably knew I had a boyfriend anyways since you seem to know all... And lets talk about comind to someones defense and being a kiss ass, who's defense did you come too, KISS ASS!

cuz i know i dont go on other boards saying im a promoter

thnx xlr8ed

i was being so damn analytical becuz everyone that i put in my post was being the same way....personally i hate it, i hate going to a board and wondering "do i have any typos??" "did i spell that wrong??" thats why i did it. its bad enuff when you meet ppl face to face, ya gotta watch what you do and say, but to have to do it on a message board has gone way overboard. so i was being drastically sarcastic.

cuz i know i dont go on other boards saying im a promoter

thnx xlr8ed

i was being so damn analytical becuz everyone that i put in my post was being the same way....personally i hate it, i hate going to a board and wondering "do i have any typos??" "did i spell that wrong??" thats why i did it.

:lickit:

jesus people cant we all just get along..lets all go out and have some fun do whatever it is that you do to have fun...cant we just be like a bunch of fonz's.

im glad to see my humor has finally come through on this board

lets have some beers and laugh about this whole thing cant we people.im sure u all are very nice people.so could we please stop all this bantering and just come together and enjoy some great music.

jesus people cant we all just get along..lets all go out and have some fun do whatever it is that you do to have fun...cant we just be like a bunch of fonz's.

lets have some beers and laugh about this whole thing cant we people.im sure u all are very nice people.so could we please stop all this bantering and just come together and enjoy some great music.

What Humor?

We've been trying to ask nicely here. CAN YOU PLEASE JUST LEAVE OUR BOARD??? No one got your humor, you haven't said anything funny on a messageboard anywhere, ever (well you have said funny stuff, but the laughing at you kind of funny, not the laughing with you kind).

I don't want to hang out with you, I don't want to laugh about this with you, I don't want to drink beers with you. I don't need alcohol to have a good time.

So if you and your friend with the flatulant name would please just leave, we'll all be happier (yourself included).

And guys, next time I'm fucking someone, would you please let me know? (I've been busy with work lately, I didn't even realize I was getting laid!)