Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i feel the love on the board.u know what the funny thing is i bet u all know exactly who i am heck we've even parobably thrown back a few beers together.i say something on here about people taking pills on this board and u get all shook up..and offened some of u..ohh who cares u got 3,000 posts whoop dee doo dah and your part of some king shit clique that enjoys the same kind of music that i do..just so happens i just got on this board today.does it reall matter what i said on the avalon board thats neither here nor there..that board was ruined well before i got there..i just find it funny that you concerened with little ole me..i guess i just made your work day go bye even faster..knowing that u were gonna read what i wrote and get all fired up over it..and for what nothing.oh in case u were wondering who i was..i sometimes wore the t-shirt hip hop is dead..i know go ahead say that u saw me wearing that out for a week straight.well u know what everyone wanted me to wear it again after the first time so that they could recognize me..so i did it to help them out..go ahead say what u want i really dont care..if i offended anyone on this board about the whole pill poping thing im sorry.and u know what your right i am a tool thanks again for the kind words..oh and sorry my posts arent funny or witty..i guess i should come up with more funnier quotes..then again i dont see u knocking them dead at the comedy connection.

Originally posted by buckman

wow i feel the love on the board.u know what the funny thing is i bet u all know exactly who i am heck we've even parobably thrown back a few beers together.i say something on here about people taking pills on this board and u get all shook up..and offened some of u..ohh who cares u got 3,000 posts whoop dee doo dah and your part of some king shit clique that enjoys the same kind of music that i do..just so happens i just got on this board today.does it reall matter what i said on the avalon board thats neither here nor there..that board was ruined well before i got there..i just find it funny that you concerened with little ole me..i guess i just made your work day go bye even faster..knowing that u were gonna read what i wrote and get all fired up over it..and for what nothing.oh in case u were wondering who i was..i sometimes wore the t-shirt hip hop is dead..i know go ahead say that u saw me wearing that out for a week straight.well u know what everyone wanted me to wear it again after the first time so that they could recognize me..so i did it to help them out..go ahead say what u want i really dont care..if i offended anyone on this board about the whole pill poping thing im sorry.and u know what your right i am a tool thanks again for the kind words..oh and sorry my posts arent funny or witty..i guess i should come up with more funnier quotes..then again i dont see u knocking them dead at the comedy connection.

say this post in any voice from any cartoon, movie, or tv show and its funny.

FUBAR DON'T GO AWAY MAD. FUBAR, JUST GO AWAY

We could all care less about the moronic pill-popping comments you made earlier. I only brought up that story because it was the one and only time I met you, and you were annoying beyond belief (at the bar). Then you sat in the middle of a crowded dance floor with your arms folded while Lawler tore it up and everyone BUT YOU danced their asses off. That's not our kind of crowd.

Listen man, don't be that kid in the neighborhood that no one wants to hang out with, yet never gets the point. Just find another messageboard to bother or something, ok?

Oh, and who the fuck was talking about a T-shirt?? Get over it, NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

FUBAR DON'T GO AWAY MAD. FUBAR, JUST GO AWAY

We could all care less about the moronic pill-popping comments you made earlier. I only brought up that story because it was the one and only time I met you, and you were annoying beyond belief (at the bar). Then you sat in the middle of a crowded dance floor with your arms folded while Lawler tore it up and everyone BUT YOU danced their asses off. That's not our kind of crowd.

Listen man, don't be that kid in the neighborhood that no one wants to hang out with, yet never gets the point. Just find another messageboard to bother or something, ok?

Oh, and who the fuck was talking about a T-shirt?? Get over it, NO ONE FUCKING CARES.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........

Bro, I swear to god if I read one more fucking post of yours on any board about your fucking 'hip hop is dead' T-shirt, I am going to find you and shove that fucking shirt up your ass.

Every board u say something about that shirt.

Gess what it is a fucking LAME shirt!!!

Nobody on the road

Nobody on the beach

I feel it in the air

The summer's out of reach

Empty lake, empty streets

The sun goes down alone

I'm drivin' by your house

Though I know you're not at home

But I can see you-

Your brown skin shinin' in the sun

You got your hair combed back and your sunglasses on, baby

And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong

After the boys of summer have gone

I never will forget those nights

I wonder if it was a dream

Remember how you made me crazy?

Remember how I made you scream

Now I don't understand what happened to our love

But babe, I'm gonna get you back

I'm gonna show you what I'm made of

I can see you-

I see you walkin' real slow and you're smilin' at everyone

I can tell you my love for you will still be strong

Out on the road today, I saw a DEADHEAD sticker on a Cadillac

A little voice Inside my head said, "Don't look back. You can never look back."

I thought I knew what love was

What did I know?

Those days are gone forever

I should just let them go but-

I can see you-

You got that top pulled down and that radio on, baby

And I can tell you my love for you will still be strong

I can see you-

You got that hair slicked back and those Wayfarers on, baby

I can tell you my love for you will still be strong

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

One of the funniest dialogues I've ever heard went like this:

Setting: Puffy's Bar, New York City, the night we went down to see Lawler. We're around pounding Red Bull & Vodka's at an alarming rate. Also at the table, Too Cool Chris, Dreamgirlie and Fubar.

Fubar: "So, ARC stays open all night long and they don't serve alcohol. How do you guys plan on staying up and partying the whole time" (paraphrased)

Flavanugz: (sternly and shortly) "Drugs"

End of conversation.

That night Fubar sat in the middle of the dance floor with a puss on his face and his arms folded 90% of the time. Then he posted about how it was one of the funnest nights out he's had. :confused:

How did this board jump the shark so quickly? It happened in the matter of 2 weeks :(

im glad to see you were soo concerened about me that night

It's funny how a message board can be such a crock of shit. Isn't it true that message boards are to bring people together for a common reason? Whether that be for clubbing, partying, doing drugs, or whatever.. but I don't think they were intended to be used for a way to gain social status. When someone says something that's not accepted, just say so, don't tear into them. Also, if you 'mega-posters' think that posting a billion posts on a board is going to help you, along with bad-mouthing everyone and excluding new people because they don't quite get it yet, then good for you. I don't think any n00b would even want to belong to a crowd like this. Rot in your own shit, people. If it makes you feel better to be in a clique, then be that way, just don't be a dick about it. Or, better yet.. put up a sign that says: "We don't want you. We're cooler than you and will always be that way." It will save the rest of us a lot of our precious time. Thank you, and have a grand evening.

BUCKMAN has left the room (CHEERS EVERYONE)!

Originally posted by kaydup

No we like new people, a lot actually.

I just think no one likes you.

i just love how people have opinions about me and yet they dont even know me..as far as the one kid saying i was annoying..we've only met once..other then that its just postings on messageboards.

i just love how people have opinions about me and yet they dont even know me..as far as the one kid saying i was annoying..we've only met once..other then that its just postings on messageboards.

I didn't say I didn't like you.. I have never met you. What I said was 'I just think no one likes you'

PLUR

I thought you left the room :rolleyes: