Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

Sweet fricken Jesus!

I turn around for like an hour and a half to do some work and all hell breaks loose.

fartgirl, my drug comments were an attempt to inject some humor (note the irony) into a seemingly humorless thread, it's something I joke about quite frequently on this board. I too am from New Hamshire, what exactly is wrong with that? I live in Rhode Island now, what's wrong with that? I don't quite understand what the hell the deal is with buckman. I've never met him before, and if you read my posts I'm pretty confident that you won't find anything beyond ball busting and sarcstic humor. What exactly is the problem?

Oh yeah P :spin: L :roll: U :spin2: R

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by buckman

its a no win battle for me at this point..im trying to make peace with you all...i guess its not getting through

If you leave, we are at peace. All is well with the world, you can go on to your normal routine of unfunny posts on other boards. This time when you leave the building, actually leave. Hit the ground runnin' Keep on truckin'. It's not you, it's us. Apparently we just don't get your sense of humor.

PLUR

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

If you leave, we are at peace. All is well with the world, you can go on to your normal routine of unfunny posts on other boards. This time when you leave the building, actually leave. Hit the ground runnin' Keep on truckin'. It's not you, it's us. Apparently we just don't get your sense of humor.

PLUR

Its not you, its us.... Seinfeld...:laugh:

nyis and prplhz - for one it wasnt directed at prplhz, and for two...SARCASM...for all i know u2 dont even live in the same state!! and last but not least, i found a better meaning for B!TCH...

Becuz

I'm

Totally

Cool

Here

i am meaning this in a fully lite-hearted way, please take no more offense:( i am a b!tch, but not in the above meaning, and i do admit to the "other" meaning...not female dog, but thats fine if you wanna use that too :(

unclefester - good to see you are just ball busting...sometimes you really cant tell, why would i think you were serious anyway, you were an example for me...and about nh, glad to see you got out alive!!;) fartgirl, lol,cute:D

Originally posted by ustinklikefart

nyis and prplhz - for one it wasnt directed at prplhz, and for two...SARCASM...for all i know u2 dont even live in the same state!! and last but not least, i found a better meaning for B!TCH...

Becuz

I'm

Totally

Cool

Here

i am meaning this in a fully lite-hearted way, please take no more offense:( i am a b!tch, but not in the above meaning, and i do admit to the "other" meaning...not female dog, but thats fine if you wanna use that too :(

unclefester - good to see you are just ball busting...sometimes you really cant tell, why would i think you were serious anyway, you were an example for me...and about nh, glad to see you got out alive!!;) fartgirl, lol,cute:D

No hard feelings here, but you may have opened a can of worms in picking on people here on this board. How do you know Buckman anyways?

kaydup...sorry got sidetracked lol...:nono:;)

groovefire....lol

about buckman...dont know him, been a really sh!tty week, month...and came to this board, he started out nice but people just kept raggin on him<and hes still tryin to be civil>, and innocent bystanders got caught in my wrath,lol...i went to CV and people were dicks on there to one of my friends, callin her fat and sh!t, wasnt too impressed...jus BS with the whole bbs garbage and today was my day to vent!!

and the worms may crawl...if i'm called a name and i deserve it, i'll admit it. i'm really not a meanie, if any1 read a post on another board from me they'd never believe it was the same person...can't even blame PMS!!LOL oh well....

to all, a good night at sq1...i'll get there someday, then you can all beat the sh!t outta me, deal?

ciao

i am so not cool! I was just away from the computer. BUckman you suck fartgirl your new so you suck too. :tongue:

By the way i guess you were all distracted by this drama to realize that someone is promoting for the roxy in portland maine , and you guys are not living up to your cp duties and totally blasting this person until she gives up promoting and works the coat room. If this does not happen i want you all banned. You all signed the contract to bust anyone that promotes (except groovefire) on this board.....

HELLO ROXY

HELLO PORTLAND MAINE

I MEAN THIS IS LIKE MENDOZA FASTBALL DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLATE FOR GOD SAKES. EVEN I BUSTED ON HER.

YOU ALL DISAPOINT ME :(

As far as I'm concerned, you guys are both welcome here so long as you (1) never take us too seriously and never say anything gay, (2) use :hat: on a regular basis, (3) hate Lizzy McGuire, (4) do not promote the Roxy, (5) think Groovefire is totally siiiimassicive (especially if you've never heard us play), and (6) like plugging flinstone vitamins before going out.

Meet that criteria and I'll love you long time. Cheers. :)

Originally posted by jtk4

i am so not cool! I was just away from the computer. BUckman you suck fartgirl your new so you suck too. :tongue:

:confused: and i was so nice to you in my little tantrum :( ok, i'm new, i suck...oh well, thats a good thing i some situations...was that out loud? oops...:woah:

groovefire...so like as in gay, like, umm, do ya mean, like, we shouldn't, like ya know, say like umm alot? ;):hat: :hat: :hat: good enuff? :D yeah, dont like Lizzy M either, annoying little brat!!

k, for really, i'll leave now...time for the party to begin!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ustinklikefart

:confused: and i was so nice to you in my little tantrum :( ok, i'm new, i suck...oh well, thats a good thing i some situations...was that out loud? oops...:woah:

groovefire...so like as in gay, like, umm, do ya mean, like, we shouldn't, like ya know, say like umm alot? ;):hat: :hat: :hat: good enuff? :D yeah, dont like Lizzy M either, annoying little brat!!

k, for really, i'll leave now...time for the party to begin!! :laugh: :laugh:

We gotta open the windows and let CP air out, it smelt like a fart in here..

That has to be the grossest screenname..:gas: