Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by buckman

wow thank u for the nice compliment...so what i guess your waaay cooler then i am....i bet that looks real good in your little clubbing clicks..

1.) Yes, she is way, WAY cooler than you. All things aside, just at life, she really is cooler than you (I'm not just saying this to bust your balls, I honestly belive it.)

2.) Yes, this is a clubbing clique. I would say the regulars on this board (of which there are 6 or 7) are an official clique. A group of friends that enjoy each other's company and like to go out clubbing together. You are not part of that clique, nor are you invited to join it.

..jesus im beginng to think that it was a bad idea joining this board.

1.) I couldn't have said it better myself. You've played a large role in ruining other boards, please leave now before you ruin this one as well.

please can i be your friend

your just waaay cooler than i am

-- These are the kind of lame, unfunny, unoriginaly 2nd-grade type comments your famous for. Every person who posts here on a regular basis is witty, funny, and would never resort to elementary-school-style comebacks. Please refrain from using them here, ever.

yeeeeehawwww

-- I can't believe you'd actually take the time to make this lame post. Please refer to comment directly above.

NYIS....what is "True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend..." from????

wow you guys are all over this dude, and teamj5 hasn't even started. shit gonna get ugly. Hey buckman if you want to get on teamj5 good side use this after every post

:hat:

matter of fact you should use more then one

:hat:

Originally posted by stymie

NYIS....what is "True love is hard to find. Sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend..." from????

Yeah, it's from the wedding speech scene. There are some really, really good quotes from that movie.

"I close my eyes.... only for a moment, then the moment's gone." (not a quote, a song, but damn funny)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, it's from the wedding speech scene. There are some really, really good quotes from that movie.

"I close my eyes.... only for a moment, then the moment's gone." (not a quote, a song, but damn funny)

"So Frank what did you do on your birthday"?

"Ummmm"

"Oh Frank, you forgot your birthday"????!!!

"Frank, we should get a divorce"..

" Good times, keep trucking".

This one is by far my favorite:

Frank "You know I was thinking we could go back home...have some dinner and pop in the Sisqo CD...no? Weren't thinking that? Ok."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is that from Dust in the Wind, by um, Kansas?

Yup :D

Will Ferrel sang it in Old School during Blue's funeral. It was so fucking funny! :laugh:

"and I need you more tonight.... I fuckin' need you more than ever"

Some of us HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE YET!!! (and don't need to NOW) :mad::tongue:

1.) Yes, she is way, WAY cooler than you. All things aside, just at life, she really is cooler than you (I'm not just saying this to bust your balls, I honestly belive it.)

2.) Yes, this is a clubbing clique. I would say the regulars on this board (of which there are 6 or 7) are an official clique. A group of friends that enjoy each other's company and like to go out clubbing together. You are not part of that clique, nor are you invited to join it.

1.) I couldn't have said it better myself. You've played a large role in ruining other boards, please leave now before you ruin this one as well.

-- These are the kind of lame, unfunny, unoriginaly 2nd-grade type comments your famous for. Every person who posts here on a regular basis is witty, funny, and would never resort to elementary-school-style comebacks. Please refrain from using them here, ever.

-- I can't believe you'd actually take the time to make this lame post. Please refer to comment directly above.

Thanx B, for the kind words! I couldn't have said it any better for this tool. I have no idea who he is, I don't read the Avalon board nor do I care too because of all the stupid posts, I would be reading shit all day long.

All I can say is that I wasn't trying to be "cool" saying that I don't do drugs sometimes when I go to NY, what I was trying to do is clarify for FUBAR (which means Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition, anyways) that not everyone goes to NYC and does pills to have a good time. People do pills because they want to enjoy the feelings and effects of the drug, and be able to enjoy this effect with their friends.

I in my post was just trying to bring this jackass down to earth and let him know that he is not that "cool" when he posted that he doesn't need to do drugs to enjoy himself, I mean isn't that post right there him trying to be cool??:confused:

All I have to say is, NY is right we have a little clique going here, we don't want any new friends and we don't need any immature posters clogging up CP, the goddamn web site goes down enough. So stay on your other boards and leave the cool people here, thank you!

Originally posted by stymie

damn.... do i have to go away?:(

Nah, you're cool, you're with g. Plus you don't ever post stupid shit... plus you post funny shit sometimes. Plus you know how funny Old School is.

g, that didn't ruin anything. Well, the one line about the Sisqo CD maybe, but you'd never know it! :tongue:

edit: and remember when I posted way back when about how everyone should go see Old School right away? You should've listened! (wait, I did post that, right? :confused: )