Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I come to save the day,

and I will prove that Buckman isnt gayyyy!

So let the clubbers pray and pray,

cuz it looks like drama's here TO STAY!

The fact I had to waste the last 15 minutes of my life reading this bitche's posts makes me wanna drink diarrhea out of a nalgene bottle. Seriously, u have some fucking self-righteousness issues. ITS A MESSAGE BOARD!!!! Fubuckpud can take care of himself.

What the fuck is the CV board?

• 11 months later...

surprised you didn't bring up my old posts ;)

i will say the people i know from this board are very cool. what buckman doesn't understand is you can't be friends with everyone and be accepted by everyone. i have learned that the hard way. i went through a rough time last year when my grandmother was dying of cancer then i was with her in the hospital when she died. i was in a deep hole but i finally got out. i ruined a lot of ties with people because of my self-destructiveness and people just didn't want to be around me that were not LIKE me. totally understandable. there's no offense to that. people gravitate to other's that are like them. if you are not like certain people you will not fit in. i had my friends that were like me yet there were many other's that were annoyed with how i destructed myself in public. i have learned and moved on.

i love to come to this board once in a while to read the funny posts etc. i mainly reply to the sports threads because i am an obsessive sports junkie. i like to catch up on other peoples opinions of sports from boston and this is a great place to do just that. i will also visit the sports forum quite a bit as well.

i just wanted to say that i know most of you guys are good people but not everyone fits in.

i hope boston/RI is treating everyone well. fla is nice but the house scene sucks in this area :( but, my clubbing days are behind me so it's not a big deal but i do still play records in the bedroom :)

• 2 years later...
Hey there! another newbie!! but i have a different kind of post...i came to this site hoping to find some decent peeps to chat with, other than the dicks at CV, and this is what is see...my assessment of u all is as follows-

xlr8ed - no coment, u were equally + and - throughout

ras67 and jtk4 - u 2 r cool, you tried to be decent, and i saw that u didnt stick around like the rest of these,well, we'll discuss that soon...

unclefester - "find me where I belong, on the substance and abuse (heavy on the abuse) board "...at least u admit u have a problem, thats the first step, congrats!

flavanugz - follower, one good post about ARC, the a-d reasons, but if ur really from franklin NH...i'm sorry, truely:blank:

stymie- too much phuk-off tym...how long did that pic take anyway?

groovefire - ur the man, oh wait, or r u the woman, u are in RI...hey, thought u were gonna be decent in the beginning, then you drop that "hanker for a hunk of cheese" line....

NOW THE GOOD STUFF

kaydup - PUD! ya, ur name backwards, fratboy wanna be, must have gotten rejected when u pledged, were you on that high horse? oh wait, nope thats u IN it! ya know thats illegal in the US?

nyis4meatheads - u and prplhz, gettin it on huh? ur all up defendin her sh!t, kiss @ss. u also have 2much tym, that pic had to have taken longer than stymie's. ur 1 to talk about juvenile; clique? wasnt that cool in HS? oh, i'm sorry were u the kid in the neighborhood no1 liked? that explains EVERYTHING!!

BEST 4 LAST!!

prplhz - altho you r summed up in one word, i cant refrain: its MOTTO not MAUDO(which isnt even a word BTW), "I don't read the Avalon board nor do I care too because of all the stupid posts, I would be reading shit all day long." and this board isnt? how do you know that if u've never read it? taking some1's word for it? thats a way to live life!! "not everyone goes to NYC and does pills to have a good time. People do pills because they want to enjoy the feelings and effects of the drug, and be able to enjoy this effect with their friends." ok, read that again...dont do pills to have a good time but to enjoy the feelings?? isnt that the same thing?? i'm sure u'll correct me if im wrong, be like fester, admit the problem, the more defensive the more ur rejecting the true problem!! "we don't want any new friends" u better have a talk with PUD up there, he said u like new people "So stay on your other boards and leave the cool people here, thank you!" if this is cool people, i'm glad i left u behind in school, with the "cliques"

oh yeah, and that word 4 u... B!TCH!!!

Can we say insecure? all of u? cuz that what u r when u need to down others, cant even stop for one second and be civil!! its a freakin message board!! 1st impressions? i'd hate to know ur 1st impressions in real life are this memorable. so u all go clubbin together an that makes u all better than the rest of the world, well when one gets in deep sh!t lets see how many come runnin to help out. clique "an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose" so if its not that "common purpose" willing to bet u wont be stickin together.

fubar, give up, these people obviously need help if they feel the need to harp on one person over and over than to just shut the fu@k up and go to another post

There, i think i have said enuff here to count for about 35 posts? i guess thats how you get "cool" he who has the most posts? hmmm, so if you have 1000s of posts here&1000s of posts 2or3 other sites ur cool? honestly, youd have to be a loser to be online that much.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!! AND A SH!TTY WEEKEND TOO!!! u all deserve it!! hence the name...ustinklikefart...all of u

What are your thanksgiving plans?