Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

u kno who ustink is????

YES!!! :laugh: Long story but I'll keep it short, I think it was at the Pheonix Landing Anniversary when Mark Farina was there. Well this girl, goofy girl walks up to me and is like "hey, I recognize you from pictures on CP". I'm like okay, she's like "oh yeah those people on CP are SO mean to my friend". Well then I say "who's your friend", she goes "buckman, and they always pick on him on there and he's a REALLY cool guy". I start kind of laughing inside, and she goes on and on about how she wrote that post after they were all making fun of him so badly..... :laugh: I thought to myself, I wonder if she realizes all of the stuff she said about me and what my screen name is. The whole night she kept trying to talk to me, I was too drunk and enjoying the music to even pay attention. A few other times after that when I was out and about she saw me and would yell my name and come running over, I just wanted her to go away....

I also know who gotrolls is...... :laugh: I will NEVER tell on this person, they made me pinky swear to secrecy!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!! :laugh: Long story but I'll keep it short, I think it was at the Pheonix Landing Anniversary when Mark Farina was there. Well this girl, goofy girl walks up to me and is like "hey, I recognize you from pictures on CP". I'm like okay, she's like "oh yeah those people on CP are SO mean to my friend". Well then I say "who's your friend", she goes "buckman, and they always pick on him on there and he's a REALLY cool guy". I start kind of laughing inside, and she goes on and on about how she wrote that post after they were all making fun of him so badly..... :laugh: I thought to myself, I wonder if she realizes all of the stuff she said about me and what my screen name is. The whole night she kept trying to talk to me, I was too drunk and enjoying the music to even pay attention. A few other times after that when I was out and about she saw me and would yell my name and come running over, I just wanted her to go away....

I also know who gotrolls is...... :laugh: I will NEVER tell on this person, they made me pinky swear to secrecy!

Well, my dear, I think you may be mistaken. It was me who struck up a SHORT conversation with you the night of Farina, we did talk about Buckman and my screenname is not ustink. Secondly, I did not try to keep talking to you the rest of the night because I was there with other friends and if you remember it was quite packed that night. Lastly, I have not seen you since the night of Farina.

One work of advice: GET OVER YOURSELF!

Well, my dear, I think you may be mistaken. It was me who struck up a SHORT conversation with you the night of Farina, we did talk about Buckman and my screenname is not ustink. Secondly, I did not try to keep talking to you the rest of the night because I was there with other friends and if you remember it was quite packed that night. Lastly, I have not seen you since the night of Farina.

oh shit

you buckman's girl?

Buckman is a friend,

Yeah, I know he's been

A good friend of mine

But lately something's changed

That ain't hard to define

Buckman's got himself a girl

And I want to make her mine

And she's watching him with those eyes

And she's lovin' him with that body,

I just know it

Yeah 'n' he's holding her in his arms late,

Late at night

You know, I wish that I had Buckman's girl,

I wish that I had Buckman's girl

Where can I find a latda like that

I play along with the charade,

there doesn't seem to be a reason to change

You know, I feel so dirty

When they start talking cute

I wanna tell her that I love her,

But the point is probably moot

'Cos she's watching him with those eyes

And she's lovin' him with that body,

I just know it

And he's holding her in his arms late, late at night

Like Buckman's girl,

Where can I find a latda,

Where can I find a latda like that

And I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time,

Wondering what she don't see in me

I've been funny,

I've been cool with the lines

Ain't that the way

Love supposed to be

Tell me, where can I find a latda like that

You know, I wish that I had Buckman's girl,

I want Buckman's girl,

Where can I find a latda like that, like

Buckman's girl,

I wish that I had Buckman's girl,

I want,

I want Buckman's girl

Damn K, you only come out once in a while. See ya @ 808?

Fuck you stupid! It was you that said you wrote that stuff, and yes you are fucking dork and no I won't get over myself because I am "the SHIT!" :laugh:

If you have a problem with what I just wrote you can come up and "try" to talk with me again, but I'll probably just ignore you like I did that night.... :laugh:

DORK!!!!!!!

oh shit

you buckman's girl?

Hell no I'm not Buckman's girlfriend. However, I was a friend who gave the guy a chance and found out his is a good person/friend despite his differences.

Stymie - Hint: Hoodini. Search for it if you want.

Mixwell - I'm definitely in for 808. Although seeing Billy spin would be nice. Bummed I couldn't go last weekend, that pants story is some funny shit. :)

Fuck you stupid! It was you that said you wrote that stuff, and yes you are fucking dork and no I won't get over myself because I am "the SHIT!" :laugh:

If you have a problem with what I just wrote you can come up and "try" to talk with me again, but I'll probably just ignore you like I did that night.... :laugh:

DORK!!!!!!!

Damn Prplhz, you sure come across as a princess, judging and putting down everyone who doesn't fit your definition of cool. Which signifies a pretty insecure, negative person. For the record, I only "tried" to talk to you once, the initial conversation. So get over yourself, you are not all that. BTW - I'll take the goofy/dork comments as a compliment because I do have a goofy, dorky, quirky personality. If its regarding looks........damn girl maybe its time for you to take a look in the mirror.

With that, peace out because you ain't worth the time. :finger:

Damn Prplhz, you sure come across as a princess, judging and putting down everyone who doesn't fit your definition of cool. Which signifies a pretty insecure, negative person. For the record, I only "tried" to talk to you once, the initial conversation. So get over yourself, you are not all that. BTW - I'll take the goofy/dork comments as a compliment because I do have a goofy, dorky, quirky personality. If its regarding looks........damn girl maybe its time to take a look in the mirror.

Shut up geek, yes I called you a geek!

Damn Prplhz, you sure come across as a princess, judging and putting down everyone who doesn't fit your definition of cool. Which signifies a pretty insecure, negative person. For the record, I only "tried" to talk to you once, the initial conversation. So get over yourself, you are not all that. BTW - I'll take the goofy/dork comments as a compliment because I do have a goofy, dorky, quirky personality. If its regarding looks........damn girl maybe its time to take a look in the mirror.

And BTW it's not princess, it's queen....