Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the buckman has arrived

buckman

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry. I love the music as much if not more than anyone but ARC is a fucking joke. Its a saturday night and i cant:

a) drink

B) smoke (pot or cigs)

c) chew gum

its a fucking nazi death camp. if there is a chance of me going to new york and not liking the music, then its pretty much a huge gamble to drive 6 hours to have a good time at a club.

oh ya and

d) the crowd blows unless its one of the new york locals or howells, cuz everyone will kiss their ass.

Originally posted by flavanugz

what he said, seriously.

Flava

I remember asking you if it was Franklin Ma you were refering too, sometime last week..

I was up in Laconia this weekend, Franklin NH is way the f up there..

Originally posted by buckman

just seems that everyone that goes down there needs to take a pill to have a good time

And you've been there once and you can say this for a fact? Actually, genius I've driven down plenty of times hung out all night WITHOUT drugs and been the last one standing. Before you claim that everyone that goes down to NYC has to take drugs to have a good time, maybe you should go more then once!:idea:

Originally posted by prplhz

And you've been there once and you can say this for a fact? Actually, genius I've driven down plenty of times hung out all night WITHOUT drugs and been the last one standing. Before you claim that everyone that goes down to NYC has to take drugs to have a good time, maybe you should go more then once!:idea:

Exactly..

I've been going to NYC since The Tunnel was around, and I can honestly say, Iv'e gotten banged up @ quite a few clubs down there...On the other end of the spectrum , you don't even need drugs... You can feed off the vibe and electrcity from everyone... The last 3 times I have gone down, I just drank and actually had a better time.... so not everyone is sniffin, pluggin or eatin drugs at the clubs...

wow thank u for the nice compliment...so what i guess your waaay cooler then i am....i bet that looks real good in your little clubbing clicks..im sure u must really impress them with your war stories on how youve gone down to ny and been completly sober.i bet u get alot of hi-5's each time u tell that story huh.

Originally posted by prplhz

:aright:

ok maybe i shpuld reword that and no say everyone..maybe just a select group of peopl that go down to arc. hows that..does that make ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside.jesus next time i post i should just name names that way everyone else wont take offense to my posts would that be a better approach..jesus im beginng to think that it was a bad idea joining this board.

ok ok ok can we please go back to the part when everyone was bustin on me for being a newbie...yes i went down to arc and yes i was sober. im sure there was others there that were as well.my intention wasnt to step on anyones toes and if i did i apologize..everyone have a good humpday and have fun only a couple more days till the weekend and sq1 is almost here.