Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...do you have an affinity to one specific animal...

...strange question perhaps but so be it...in my case, i have some type of bond to wolves...i even have a tattoo on my left arm from a vision i had when i was younger involving a native american and a wolf...i spent a day with them once when i was younger...a friend's friend took care of a few up in western nj....god they were beautiful...at times, i cant explain what it is...but i see myself in their eyes sometimes...it's crazy...

ok...so no more purple pills at 6am...lol...

when i was little, i was always drawn to pandas, koalas and white tigers especially... i remember i made a donation to some fund to save white tigers at the zoo with my own dollar (i was 7) and i got this mini stuffed animal as a thank you... lol i was so proud of that thing, i dragged it everywhere... i still have it somewhere

...hmmm....when i was little i liked horses...but like...what girl didnt.....i think it had something to do with all that my little pony crap drilled into my head........anyways.....now......i dunno.......

Originally posted by tastyt

Any kind of cat. They're all so beautiful and majestic.

Same here....I grew up with a cat and have just loved any and all cats since I was very young....They're so graceful and elegant....Also, love lions and leopards....beautiful animals !

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

rhinoceri (its plural bitches..i didnt spell it wrong!) ....i duno y..i love them..i think its cause theyre mad ugly..and no one really likes them..i feel for them

:laugh: :laugh: that's funny as hell, yet so sad

I use to love Koala's and monkey's, but not the one with the really nasty asses

Originally posted by c-luv

but they are so freakin' cute!!!!

I thought so too, until my friend got two of them... :laugh2::rolleyes::blown: They're cute to look at but if you ever really do get a dog, I'd seriously suggest getting one a little calmer.

Originally posted by tastyt

I thought so too, until my friend got two of them... :laugh2::rolleyes::blown: They're cute to look at but if you ever really do get a dog, I'd seriously suggest getting one a little calmer.

Yeh everytiime I played with one they were hyper as hell, haha:D