Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened at Layo and Bushwacka???

fostech

ok, since i brought it up, now it's my turn to change the subject here ;)

what guest dj's would you like to hear at nerve? i have a big list. but wanna hear some others. i know everyone is gonna pick their local favorites, but lets try to get a bit creative and go for some telent that isn't here every week or month... :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by james954

ok, since i brought it up, now it's my turn to change the subject here ;)

what guest dj's would you like to hear at nerve? i have a big list. but wanna hear some others. i know everyone is gonna pick their local favorites, but lets try to get a bit creative and go for some telent that isn't here every week or month... :D

Check your e-mails James ... :D :D :D

Originally posted by nervemaimi

I don't think maze is 18 and younger but I'm not sure ............but I glad your friends "little brother" had a blast w/ all his friends at maze...........

are they doing a teen night there?????????

if so it's new to me!

we are strictly 21 and over

so are we, and we are stuffed, supper stuffed, every single person gets ided at the door, u can come check it out your self

Originally posted by Shadowz

when did george acosta play at nerve??

i have never heard that before

He was there the nite of Anthony Pappa ... Friday May 9th ... same nite the shortest of the two Maze owners came over with Carlos Ramirez (good friend of mine) ...

I believe from having read the thread ... that he must have praised the room's sound ... He was down there with his management team ... :hat:

oh, for noel sanger no one was there. that was before the new team of promoters went to work.

didnt see you there for the bliss party or the friday after that. are sneaking in the back door in disguise ??

come on dade, you don't remember me??? i even came to opium/prive with Ponchi, one of the pacha owners, for the pacha party. that party was awesome by the way!

PS- even the doorman that works the door at maze says he has never seen you at maze. and he used to work for you at shadow lounge- why the BS ?