Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the multi-orgasmic

weyes

when you have multiple orgasms, which is the best one?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. when you have multiple orgasms, which is the best one?

• always or usually the first
    • always or usually one of the following ones
    • it's probably about half and half

yep, i'm one of the lucky ones :aright: .

but i've got a rather specific question, although i've been having trouble coming to my own answer <---- pun intended :) (i may have to do some more research :tongue: ). and to be perfectly clear to start out with, when i say "multi-orgasmic" i mean one directly after another, not more than one in a night.

which one is better - the first, or one of the following? this is a tough question too, i suppose, 'cause it leaves you to decide what "better" means; is it longer? more intense?...

just give me some feedback, people :) .

The first one is usually slightly better bc it's the first actual release....it usually lasts the longest for me.....but the rest feel just as amazing and sometimes the ones following feel better just bc they come more easily :hat:

Originally posted by tastyt

Why don't you just stop overanalyzing it, enjoy them all, and just appreciate the fact that you are one of the lucky few! :mad: :mad:

relax! i'm just curious :D ! besides, tell me, please, how this question is any less ridiculous than who prefers blondes over brunettes.*

* "stop overanalyzing it and just fuck someone, already :mad: :mad: !"

really, tastyt, you're so down-to-earth; i didn't think you'd be down on someone for wanting to know other people's experiences on something :confused: .

I used to be able to have multiple's all the time...but now I can't...my boyfriend says its cuz I put it in my head that I can't so now I can't. Im getting mad though cuz i wanna have them agian!!!:mad:

Originally posted by c-luv

I used to be able to have multiple's all the time...but now I can't...my boyfriend says its cuz I put it in my head that I can't so now I can't. Im getting mad though cuz i wanna have them agian!!!:mad:

Yup, he's passin' the buck...............boyfriend don't know what he's doing.

:)

Originally posted by weyes

relax! i'm just curious :D ! besides, tell me, please, how this question is any less ridiculous than who prefers blondes over brunettes.*

* "stop overanalyzing it and just fuck someone, already :mad: :mad: !"

really, tastyt, you're so down-to-earth; i didn't think you'd be down on someone for wanting to know other people's experiences on something :confused: .

Oh... I'm just bitter about the whole thing... don't mind me... :D

:laugh: :laugh: