Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CALL TO ARMS FOR A FALLEN COMRADE....

ravepapa

ARTISRTY WOULD LIKE TO SAY GOOD-BYE TO A FRIEND AND COMRADE. THIS PAST WEEKEND WE LOST DJ STAN SYVERSIN OF FT. LAUDERDALE.

SYVERSIN SPENT MOST OF HIS LIFE AS A DJ, STRUGGLING TO MAKE IT IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO NEW HIM IF YOU COULD PLEASE WRITE SOMETHING NICE AND WE WILL PASS IT ALONG TO HIS FAMILY..... THANK YOU IN ADVANCE..... SO LONG STAN, R.I.P. BUDDY, YOU WILL BE MISSED.............

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY)

FREE YOUR MIND

i was sitting here pondering my next post regarding the ever important trance vs house issue and I saw this post... if we can find any justification or any meaning in death, I believe that in some ways death serves as a reminder to the living that every day that we wake up is a precious thing and our life is fragile. From the photo, it was obvious that stan was young. It should serve as a reminder to us all that we should all take advantage of the gifts we are given. It is a blessing that stan spent his life pursuing what he loved.

this just made me really really sad... i'm at a loss for words... he touched many through his music and i feel lucky to have seen him shine doing something he luved...

my deepest and sincerest condolences... i'm so so sad.

"shine on us from above...

like the angel you were on earth,

our guardian you will be from heaven."

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

~ i am the light

that shines...

yes, you can have it all

...follow me. ~

Pappa

I feel your pain...

I was no where near as close to him as you are...

However the vision we shared towards music was EXACTLY the same (although we spun completely different styles). I'm just sorry I did not get the chance to have him come out and spin, or at least spin with him.

Hopefully you and his other friends will carry on his vision.... let me know if I can assist in any way.

Whatever happens... Just keep dancing!!

Stan would want it that way!!

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

I didn't know him, but I saw this post and wanted to send my deepest condolences to his family and friends. My prayers are with you all...

that makes two of us. i'm sorry for your loss.

------------------

14.jpg

Oh my God, my deepest condolences to the friends and family of Stan, I have to say it was a REAL pleasure meeting him in Miami this past winter and he did a great job spinning the 2 times he opened up for me, He really had a great attitude and a lot of talent, he will be missed by everyone!

Marshall

I didn't know Stan but I want to extend my sincere sympathy. I think everyone here know's how it is to loose someone close. May he rest in the big dancefloor....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floor.i.d.a scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

-------------------------

I got a phone call from a good friend telling me of Stans passing last week,it totally devasted me as I have known Stan for a couple of years now, he use to hang out in the booth at a lot of my gigs and we became buddys,

He was one of those laid back guys that always had a smile on his face and just loved the scene,he never had a bad word to say about anyone.

I am not saying this because of the terrible news but Stan WAS also an incredibly under rated DJ who could cross from one style to another all night but make the whole thing flow together without missing a beat, I still have a cassette in my car of one of his mixes he did about 2 years back,(yes cassette,he didn't have a burner then lol)

So this weekend those of us that knew him and those that didn't lets all raise a glass,and hit the global dancefloor one time for a great guy, a fellow music lover,and to me... a friend

>

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long".....bladerunner

Cheers Stan you will be missed

Garfield and the Lauderdale gang

I didn't know stan personally. My deepest sympathies go out to Stan and his family. Let's try to keep this string going for a while so Stans memory can live on with the people that would've appreaciated his talents the most. Again, I am very sorry for Stans loss, not just for stans family and friends but for the music community as well.

Archived