Clubplanet Nightlife Community

>>"HOW to SPOT a TOURiST in NYC THREAD"

Standing in the middle of the subway car, looking all around, then falling when the train moves bc they didn't know to hold on.

I saw a family of 8 Midwesterners (complete with the sweatshirts) file in, single line. The train moved and dominoe effect, they all went down.

Originally posted by klohe

Standing in the middle of the subway car, looking all around, then falling when the train moves bc they didn't know to hold on.

I saw a family of 8 Midwesterners (complete with the sweatshirts) file in, single line. The train moved and dominoe effect, they all went down.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

too funnnny! :laugh:

thats funny

Originally posted by weed247

thats funny

What's so funny about people wearing sweatshirts who come to a new place and smile and then get knocked down in a subway only to be laughed at by some iliterate cock-sucking club scamp like klohe who looks ugly in Bebe and thinks the whole season of 'summer' is a 'long weekend'.

cmon guys. Its just not nice.

maybe if you would stop goin on thursday cause its free for ladies, you wouldnt always see tourist there. Yeah that club has more ofa non music lovers club but go on a saturday or even friday and hear themusic. ROB CORBETT was there tonite with RICK CORBO and it was great. Unfortunately the crowd wasnt, but there ar those who do go there for the music about mayb 10 to 15 percent though.

Dam I thought that was funny, I wish I was there to see it. You on the other hand seems like you are too nice with your words? NOT!

Really if you can't say ANYTHING nice don't say anything at all. IT really is easy.

Originally posted by davidstone

What's so funny about people wearing sweatshirts who come to a new place and smile and then get knocked down in a subway only to be laughed at by some iliterate cock-sucking club scamp like klohe who looks ugly in Bebe and thinks the whole season of 'summer' is a 'long weekend'.

cmon guys. Its just not nice.

Anyone in times square>

anyone who eats at TGIF fridays or Burger king>>

Oh, and the looking sad or moody thing is soo right on,

Real New yorkers never smile while walking the street's i tihnk its common Lingo that says "hi im new here, please Steal my shit"

:laugh:

u look down, and u look past, lol

Right? haha

oly

Tourists are 2 funny....When my friend came down to the city for the first time she took a picture of the sidewalk (b/c of the crushed glass in it LoL)....

The sad part is though....These tourists have probably seen more of this city than 1/2 the people who live in it have...

Originally posted by sweetie029

The sad part is though....These tourists have probably seen more of this city than 1/2 the people who live in it have...

Guilty as charged... "Oh, I can go to (insert tourist attraction here) whenever I want."

Having just moved back from Tokyo (3 months ago) - no SARS comments please - I forgot how true and funny this is.

I think I spotted the same family of 8, decked out in their matching sweatshirts, hopping the D at 59th expecting it to take them to 81st Museum...hope they enjoyed the ride to 125th.

SPAZ

aka: B.J.